當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 美語情景對話 第111期:適應生活 Life Adjustment

美語情景對話 第111期:適應生活 Life Adjustment

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 5.28K 次

ing-bottom: 66%;">美語情景對話 第111期:適應生活 Life Adjustment

Todd:Hey, Keith. I heard you just got married.

嘿,基斯。我剛聽說你結婚了。

Keith:Oh, yeah.

哦是的。

Todd:Nice. So, how long ago did you get married?

很好啊。那你是多久以前結婚的?

Keith:Oh, I got married last November.

恩,去年十一月份。

Todd:Really, well congratulations.

真的啊,祝福你。

Keith:Thanks a lot.

非常感謝

Todd:So, what'smarried lifelike?

那婚後生活是什麼樣的?

Keith:Oh, it's great. I love married life.

哦很棒啊。我非常喜歡。

Todd:How is being married different than being abachelor?

已婚和單身相比有什麼區別啊?

Keith:You get lessdates.

約會少了。

Todd:Yeah. That'sfor sure. That's for sure. So at home, do yousharewith like the cooking and the cleaning and stuff like that?

恩對的,太對了。那在家你們會分着幹活嗎?像下廚,打掃衛生或者收拾東西這一類的活兒。

Keith:Oh, yeah, sure. That's the only way to do it really.

恩是的,當然會。那可是唯一的辦法。

Todd:Yeah. Do you cook for your wife?

恩。你下廚嗎?

Keith:Oh, yeah.

恩,會的。

Todd:OK. What do you cook for her?

好的,那你都做些什麼呢?

Keith:It depends on what she wants but usually I do the easy stuff like pastas and salads and that kind of stuff.

那要看她想吃什麼了,但通常我會做些簡單的食物,像意大利麪,沙拉這類的食物。

Todd:Oh, that's nice. That's nice.

哦,那很好,很好啊。

Keith:ks a lot.

好的,謝謝你。

Todd:You're welcome.

不客氣。

注:譯文屬原創,未經允許,請勿轉載。