當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 美語情景對話 第121期:攀登富士山 Climbing Fuji

美語情景對話 第121期:攀登富士山 Climbing Fuji

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 5.27K 次

padding-bottom: 75%;">美語情景對話 第121期:攀登富士山 Climbing Fuji

Todd: OK, Steven, what do you want to talk about?

好,Steven,你想談點什麼呢?

Steven: Hiking!

徒步旅行!

Todd: Hiking! Are you a big mountain man?

徒步旅行!你喜歡爬高山嗎?

Steven: Yeah, yeah, I really love getting out into the mountains.

是的是的!我特別喜歡出去爬山。

Todd: What mountains have you climbed?

你都爬什麼山?

Steven: Well, recently, I climbed Mt. Fuji.

恩,最近我爬的富士山。

Todd: Wow, how long did it take you to get to the top?

哇,爬上山頂你用了多久啊?

Steven: Well, I actually climbed Mt. Fuji on four different occasions.

恩,事實上,我已經在四個不同的時刻爬過富士山了。

Todd: Wow, really!

哇,真的嘛!

Steven: Yeah, so it was different times each trek.

是的,每次徒步都是在不同的時間段。

Todd: OK, did you go in summer or in spring?

哦,你是夏天還是春天去的啊?

Steven: No, actually, the first time I went in, to climb Fuji was in the winter.

不,事實上,我第一次爬富士山是在冬天。

Todd: Wow, man that must have been cold.

哇,去那兒的人一定會感覺很冷。

Steven: Yeah, well, it wasn't too bad. We had warm clothes and, you know, we were constantly walking, so our body temperature was quite high.

恩,但還好。我們都帶着棉衣,而且你知道的,我們一直都在走,所以我們的體溫很高。

Todd: Didn't you slip on the ice? Wasn't the ice really slippery?

你沒在冰上滑倒嗎?那些冰真的很滑嗎?

Steven: Well, we had crampons and ice axes with us.

恩,但我們有冰爪和冰斧。

Todd: Really, I'm sorry, you had "crampons"?

真的呀,呃你說你們有“冰爪”?

Steven: Yeah, they're like spikes that go on your feet, yeah, basically ice shoes, yeah, so you can actually walk on the ice with these shoes without slipping, no problem.

對呀,他們就像釘鞋一樣固定在你的腳上。恩,基本上就是冰鞋,這樣在冰上你就不至於滑倒了。

Todd: Really! What was it like on the top?

真的呀!山頂什麼樣啊?

Steven: Well, on that particular occasion we didn't get to the top because it was too late in the day. We would have arrived at the top just as the just was setting and it would have been very dangerous I think coming back down, so.

恩,在一個特定的場合下我們沒上山頂因爲那天太晚了。我們本可以爬上山頂的,但就在快到山頂的時候我覺得那會很危險,所以大家就下來了。

Todd: Because it would have been dark?

因爲當時很黑?

Steven: Yeah, yeah.

對對。

Todd: OK. Wow, well, really impressive.

好的。但,那的確讓人印象深刻。

Steven: Yeah, I really loved it.

對呀,我非常喜歡那份經歷。

注:譯文屬原創,未經允許,請勿轉載。