當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 美語情景對話 第158期:板球 Cricket

美語情景對話 第158期:板球 Cricket

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.34W 次

padding-bottom: 75%;">美語情景對話 第158期:板球 Cricket

Todd: So, Selvam, you said you like cricket very much.

Selvam, 你說你非常喜歡板球。

Selvam: Yes, sure.

對呀。

Todd:and who is the best player in the world? Cricket player?

那誰是世界上最棒的板球運動員呢?

Selvam: According to my view, Mr. Sachin Tendulkar is the best player.

要我說,是Tendulkar Sachin先生。

Todd: Oh, and he's from India?

哦,他來自印度嗎?

Selvam: Yeah, he's from India.

對,他來自印度。

Todd: OK, is he from the south of India or?

好的,那他是來自南印度還是?

Selvam: He's north India.

北印度。

Todd: He's from north India. And he's a very good batter?

他來自北印度。那他一定是個非常棒的擊球手了?

Selvam: Yeah, batsman.

對,擊球手。

Todd: Batsman

擊球手?

Selvam: Batsman.

恩擊球手。

Todd: OK, so in cricket how many times do you bat in one day?

好的,那在板球運動中一天要擊多少次球?

Selvam: How many times you bat?

擊多少次球?

Todd: How many times do you get to try to hit the ball?

就是你要試着去擊球多少次?

Selvam: Until you are out you can bat. Until you are out you can bat.

直到你出局了纔可以擊球。直到你出局了纔可以擊球。

Todd: Oh, really but you only get one time. Like in baseball you bat and another person bats

哦是嘛,但你只有一次機會。像棒球那樣,你將球發給另一個人,然後那人再擊嗎?

Selvam: No, it's not like that. Until you get out you can play.

不,不是那樣的。直到你出線了纔可以擊球。

Todd: Oh, really,

哦是嘛?

Selvam: Yeah.

對!

Todd: Oh, OK

哦,我知道了。

Selvam: It's like that.

就是那樣的。

Todd: Wow and do you play cricket with your friends?

哇你都是跟你的朋友玩板球嗎?

Selvam: Yes, yes, I used to play cricket with my friends.

恩是的,我過去常跟朋友玩。

Todd: You said this guys name, what's it, I'm sorry?

你剛剛說的那個人叫什麼名字着?不好意思我忘記了。。

Selvam: Sachin Tendulkar.

Sachin Tendulkar.

Todd: Wow! I don't know him. See I like baseball. Do you know who Barry Bonds is?

哇,我不知道他。我是比較喜歡棒球的。你知道Barry Bonds?

Selvam: Yeah, sorry, I don't know anything about baseball.

不好意思,不知道,我對棒球無從瞭解。

Todd: Well, that's OK. You teach me about cricket and I'll teach you about baseball.

好吧。你剛給我講了板球運動,那換我來給你講講棒球吧。