當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 發燒去看病的英語對話

發燒去看病的英語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3W 次

生病是每一個人都會經歷的事情,去到醫院後要怎樣用英語和醫生溝通是所有英語學習者必須掌握的知識。本站小編整理了發燒去看病的英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

ing-bottom: 133.33%;">發燒去看病的英語對話
  發燒去看病的英語對話篇一

P= Patient R= Receptionist D= Doctor

P: Hi, my name is Randy Horn I have an appointment to see the doctor at 10:30.

病人:嗨,我是蘭迪·合恩。我和醫生約好10:30要看病。

R:If you'll please take a seat, Mr. Horn, the doctor will be ready to see you shortly. ( Ten minutes later) Mr. Horn? The doctor will see you now.

接待員:請坐,合恩先生,醫生會很快看您的病。(10分鐘之後)合恩先生?醫生現在要看您的病了。

D: Hi, Randy, what seems to be the trouble?

醫生:嗨,蘭迪,哪裏不舒服呢?

P: I've got a really bad sore throat and my head hurts. My muscles ache and I have no energy.

病人:我喉嚨很痛,頭也疼。我的肌肉痛,沒有力氣。

D: Let me take your temperature. Let's see... 101 degrees. You're running a fever. Let me take a look at that throat. Open up and say " ah. "

醫生:讓我量一量你的體溫。我看看……101°F,你正在發燒。讓我看一看你的喉嚨,張開嘴巴說“啊”。

P: Ah...(to be continued)

病人:啊……

  發燒去看病的英語對話篇二

Mike: I feel very bad, doctor.

麥克: 我身體不舒服。

Doctor: What’s wrong with you?

大夫: 你哪兒不舒服?

Mike: I’ve got a headache and a cough, and my whole body feels weak.

麥克: 頭疼,渾身沒勁兒,還咳嗽。

Doctor: Do you have a fever?

大夫: 發燒不發燒?

Mike: I don’t know. Maybe not.

麥克: 不知道,好像不發燒。

Doctor: Le me take your temperature first. 38℃. Open your mouth and say “ah”.

大夫: 先量量體溫吧。三十八度。把嘴張開,“啊”。

Mike: What’s wrong with me, doctor?

麥克: 大夫,我得的是什麼病?

Doctor: You’ve got a cold. Take some medicine and you’ll be all right

大夫: 重感冒。吃點兒藥就會好的。

  發燒去看病的英語對話篇三

A:Good morning.

早上好!

B:Good morning.

早上好!

A:What's the matter with you?

請問哪裏不舒服?

B:I'm running a high fever and feeling terribly had.

我發高燒,感覺糟透了。

A:How long has this been going on?

這種情況持續多久了?

B:Since last night. And as a matter of fact I have just moved to this city.

從昨晚開始的。實際上,我剛搬到這座城市。

A:OK. In that case, you have to fill in this registration card. Your age, gender,address and things like that.

好的,那麼您得先填寫這張掛號表。比如您的年齡,性別,住址等等。

B:No problem. Which department should I register with, Miss?

沒問題。醫生請問我應該掛哪科?

A:I suppose that you'd better go to the medical department.

我認爲您最好掛內科。

B:(Two minutes later) Here is the registration card

(兩分鐘後)給你。

A:Thank you. The registration fee is two yuan

謝謝。掛號費是兩元。

B:All right. But can you tell me how to get there, please?

好的。請問我該怎麼去?

A:Take the lift to the secondlloorl and then make a right turn. Go along the passage until you see the sign on your left.

坐電梯到二樓,右拐。沿着過道走.您會看到一塊牌子在您的左手邊。

B:Thanks a lot

多謝了。

A:You're welcome

不客氣。


看了“發燒去看病的英語對話”的人還看了:

1.關於看病的英語對話閱讀

2.關於去看病的英語對話閱讀

3.關於病人看病英語對話

4.英語情景對話看病

5.英語看病情景實用對話