當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 兩人關於春節的英語對話

兩人關於春節的英語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.89W 次

春節到,精彩節目紛紛上演:唱的,不是歌聲,是快遞的傳播;跳的,不是舞蹈,是歡樂的蔓延;演的,不是小品,是祝福的心聲。祝你春節玩得逍遙!小編精心收集了兩人關於春節的英語對話,供大家欣賞學習!

兩人關於春節的英語對話
  兩人關於春節的英語對話篇1

李濤:

I`m so happy that the Spring Festival is around the corner!

我很高興春節就快要到了.

麥克:

I`m interested in this Festival.

我對春節很感興趣.

李濤:

Do you want to know any traditions about the festival?

你想知道關於春節的傳統嗎?

麥克:

Sure!

當然!

李濤:

Our Chinese people play firecrackers during the festival.

我們中國人在春節期間都會放鞭炮.

麥克:

Why? Just for fun?

爲什麼?只是爲了好玩嗎?

李濤:

Not only welcome the New Year, but also frighten away evil spirits which called"xi"

一方面是爲了迎接新年的到來,另一方面也是爲了驅除“夕”這種惡魔。

麥克:

Really? How mysterious!

真的嗎?好神奇啊!

李濤:

Yes, there`re many beautiful legends about Spring Festival, if you want to know them, I can tell you next time.

是的.我們有許多關於春節的美麗傳說.你想知道的話,我下次再好好告訴你.

麥克:

That`s great!

好的.

  兩人關於春節的英語對話篇2

Lily: Amy, how long have you been here?

艾米,你在這呆了多久了?

Amy: I came to China on June, it has been 7 months.

我是六月份來中國,現在算起來有7個月了。

Lily: Wow, that is a long time. And you must never spend the Spring Festival in China.

哇,很久了。那你一定沒有在中國度過春節了。

Amy: Yes, and I going to stay in China this year to see how Chinese people spend their most important festival.

對啊,所以我打算今年留在中國,看看中國人是怎麼度過他們最重要的日子的。

Lily: Really? Maybe you can come to celebrate it with my family.

真的嗎?也許你可以和我們家一起過節。

Amy: Can I?

可以嗎?

Lily: My parents would be happy to have you. I believe you will love it. Though we live in downtown, we always spend Spring Festival in hometown.

我父母一定會很高興的。我相信你一定會喜歡的。雖然我們家住在城市,我們總是在老家過春節。

Amy: You mean in the countryside?

你是說在農村嗎?

Lily: Yes, I believe you will know a lot about Chinese traditions this winter holiday, such as the custom, practices, cuisine, greeting and so on.

對的,我相信你一定可以在這個寒假瞭解到許多中國的傳統習俗,如風俗習慣、菜餚、祝詞等等。

Amy: Wonderful! I can’t wait to the coming of that day.

太棒了,我都快等不及了。

  兩人關於春節的英語對話篇3

A: Happy New Year!

A: 新年快樂!

B: Uh...I'm a bit confused; New Year's Day was over weeks ago.

B: 嗯……我有點搞迷糊了,新年不是幾周前就過去了嗎?

A: You must be kidding! It is Chinese New Year, silly!

A: 你在開什麼玩笑啊!我是說春節,你這傻瓜!

B: Oh right, it slipped my mind. Why do you celebrate two New Years?

B: 喔,對了,我都忘了。你們爲什麼要慶祝兩個新年啊?

A: Chinese New Year is according to the lunar calendar. Chinese have been celebrating New Years in this fashion for thousands of years.

A: 春節是根據農曆而定的。中國人慶祝這個節日的習俗已經延續幾千年了。

B: I noticed that our company was very empty the past couple of days.

B: 我發現這幾天我們公司裏空蕩蕩的。

A: That is because everyone goes home for Chinese New Year; it is a family holiday, not so much a party holiday. Would you like to come to my house for New Year's Dinner?

A: 因爲大家都回家過年啦,這是個家庭團聚的日子,不太屬於狂歡的節日。你想要到我家吃年夜飯嗎?

B: Of course. Will you set off firecrackers?

B: 當然好啊,你們會放鞭炮嗎?

A: Naturally, but the most important thing that we do during New Years is to eat! So make sure to bring your appetite!

A: 會啊,不過過年期間最重要的事情就是吃,所以準備好大吃一頓哦!


看了“兩人關於春節的英語對話”的人還看了:

1.英語情景對話春節

2.關於節日的英語對話

3.有關新年實用英語對話

4.關於初中兩人英語對話精選

5.英語情景對話節假日

6.有關節日派對實用英語對話