當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 關於兩人英語對話材料

關於兩人英語對話材料

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.84W 次

英語作爲一門語言類的學科,具有很強的實踐性。而實踐性的表現就恰恰在於我們是利用語言去交際的。小編精心收集了關於兩人英語對話材料,供大家欣賞學習!

關於兩人英語對話材料
  關於兩人英語對話材料1

A:Chinese tea is famous all over the world. I want to buy several boxes.

中國茶世界聞名,我想買幾盒。

B:There are various kinds of tea in China. It depends on the taste and effect.

這有各種中國茶,要看您想要什麼味道和功效的。

A:Well, I do not know Chinese tea at all.

恩,我一點都不懂中國茶。

B:This is green tea, you can drink it in summer. It can relieve summer-heat and it is good for maintaining your lungs.

這是綠茶,可以在夏天喝,緩解夏天的悶熱,而且可以保養肺。

A:Sounds interesting. What about this?

聽起來很有趣。這是什麼?

B:It is black tea, it has a strong taste and promotes digestion.

這是紅茶,味道很濃,有助於消化。

A:What's this? It smells fragrant.

這是什麼?聞起來很香。

B:It is jasmine tea of high quality. It is fragrant and has a pleasant taste.

這是高級茉莉花茶,味道很清香。

A:I will take the jasmine tea. Could you pack it with the wrapping paper and ribbon? It is a gift for my friend.

我就要這個茉莉花茶了,您能幫我包起來綁上絲帶嗎?這是送給朋友的禮物。

B:No problem. Wait for a moment.

沒問題,請稍等。

  關於兩人英語對話材料2

A:Is there anything I can do for you?

有什麼能幫忙的嗎?

B:I'm trying to choose a gift.

我想選個禮物。

A:Did you have anything particular in mind?

您有沒有特別想買的東西?

B:No, but I'd like to get something typical in this region.

沒有,但我想買當地特產。

A:Well, we have some handmade products. Let me show you some.

嗯,我們有一些手工製造成的產品。我拿一些給你看。

B:They're quite nice. But I'm afraid they're quite a bit expensive.

它們看起來很好,但恐怕很貴。

A:About how much were you planning to spend?

您打算花多少錢?

B:No more than one hundred yuan.

不多於一百元。

A:Oh, in that case. This one is OK.

哦,如果是這樣的話,我想這個可以。

B:Oh! It's perfect. I think I'll take it. Would you wrap it, please?

哦!它真完美。我想我就選它了。請你把它包起來好嗎?

A:OK. Wait for a moment, please.

好的,請稍等。

  關於兩人英語對話材料3

A:Anne, Maggie sent me an e-mail last night, asking me to buy some Chinese paper cuttings. She wants to display them in the window during her school's Chinese Week next month.

安,麥琪昨天晚上給我發了份電子郵件,要我爲她買一些中國剪紙,說是要在下個月學校舉辦的中國周時放在櫥窗裏展覽。

B:That's easy. Well go to Yuyuan Bazaar tomorrow.

那容易。我們團明天去豫園商城。

A:I've never been there. You're the bargaining master I've heard.

我還沒有去過那兒。聽說您是討價還價的能手。

B:You're thawing me,Bob! What about tomorrow? We can eat out for a change too.

你在開我的玩笑,鮑勃。明天去好嗎?順便就在外面吃飯,換換口味。

C:Have you been served? I'm sorry we have many guests today.

有人招呼過你們嗎?很對不起,我們今天客人特別多。

A:Never mind. Well, we need some paper cuttings. Can you suggest some?

沒關係。呃,我們想買點剪紙。能不能給我們介紹一些?

C:Sure. We have unique styles. Look at these animals, flowers, ancient generals and beauties. Ah, you may be interested in these Beijing Opera masks.

當然可以。我們有很多獨特的品種。看,這些動物、花草、古代的將軍和仕女。對了,你們可能有興趣看看這些京劇臉譜吧?

B:Marvelous! I like the flowers and birds and animals very much. Bob, you like the beauties, don't you?

好極了。我很喜歡花鳥和動物。鮑勃,您喜歡仕女吧?

A:Why not? Give me two sets of each kind,the generals,the beauties,and three sets of masks, I'd like to keep some for myself.

爲什麼不?請每種給我兩套,將軍的、仕女的,還有三套臉譜。我給自己留一些。

B:Yes. I like to buy myself some flowers, animals and birds.

對。我要給自己買一些花的、動物的和飛鳥的。

C:Very good. Another style I like to show you is the typical Chinese northern style. They are usually cut from single-color paper, black or red. People in the North usually use them to decorate their windows on festivals.

好的。再向您介紹一種典型的中國北方風格的剪紙。它們通常是用單色紙剪成的,黑的或者紅的。北方人 在過節的時候用它們來裝飾窗戶。

A:Yes, that's very Chinese.

是的,很有中國味。


看了“關於兩人英語對話材料”的人還看了:

1.關於二人英語對話範文

2.關於經典的兩人英語對話

3.大學生二人英語對話材料

4.關於兩人英語對話帶翻譯

5.關於兩人英文情景對話帶翻譯