當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 關於面試英語對話聽力材料

關於面試英語對話聽力材料

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 8.48K 次

英語情景對話猶如漢語中的“看人說話,量體裁衣”,就是說應該在不同情景中運用不同的表達方式適時、適地地傳遞語言,交流信息。小編精心收集了關於面試英語對話聽力材料,供大家欣賞學習!

關於面試英語對話聽力材料
  關於面試英語對話聽力材料篇1

A: I've read your resume, and I remember it says you worked in GE company for quite a number of years.

A:我已經看了您的履歷表,我記得上面說 您在通用電氣公司工作過好幾年。

B: Yes. I stayed with them for almost four years since my graduation from University of Foreign Trade in 2003.

B:對。自2003年我從外貿大學畢業時算 起,我已經在那兒待了差不多4年了。

A: Did you enjoy working there?

A:您喜歡那兒的工作嗎?

B: Yes, I did. I started as an office clerk, and became a department manager three years later. About one year ago, I was appointed assistant to the general manager.

B:是的,我喜歡。我從辦公室職員做起,3 年後成了一名部門經理。大約在1年 前,我被任命爲總經理助理。

A: What did you exactly do in that position?

A:您擔任那個職務具體做什麼工作?

B: Well, I assisted the general manager with his work in many ways. Sometimes I presided over meeting or took part in some social activities in his name. I was also in charge of making credit inquires, approving payment terms and things like that. But I was mainly responsible for the feasibility studies of the projects, such as estimating the market potential of a newly developed product, competition in the industry, investment environment, credit study of the investment partners, and so forth.

B:啊,我在很多方面協助總經理工作。有 時候,我代表他主持會議或參加社會活 動。我還要負責進行信用諮詢、審批付 款條件,諸如此類的事情。但我主要是 負責項目的可行性研究,比如,評估一個新開發產品的市場潛力、行業競爭情況、 投資環境、投資夥伴的信用研究,等等。

A: I can see you did a lot of work. Mr. Wei, you must have done a good job in that corporation. Not many young people at your age can expect to reach a higher position than assistant to the general manager. So I don't quite understand why left the post.

A:看得出來您做了許多工作。魏先生,您 在那家公司一定乾得很出色。沒有多少 像您這種年紀的青年人能指望擔任比總 經理助理更高的職務。因此,我就不太 理解您爲什麼要放棄那個職位。

B: I never easily give up something that is valuable. Before I decided to quit that position, I had made a thorough analysis of things like what I would gain and what I would lose here in your company. You know, Hongkong has always been a fascinating place to me, full of challenges as well as hopes. In addition to this, I have the specialized knowledge and the necessary experience of making a good assistant to the investment manager. Of course, opportunities to work abroad and a higher salary are also important to me. So I believe it’s worthwhile to come here to work.

B:我從不輕易放棄有價值的東西。我在決 定放棄那個職務以前,就對於在貴公司 我會得到什麼和我會失去什麼之類的問 題做過全面的分析。您知道,對我來講, 香港從來都是一個迷人的地方,既充滿 了希望,又充滿了挑戰。另外,我具備當 好投資部經理助理的專業知識和必要的 經歷。當然,有機會出國工作和較高的 工資對我也很重要。所以,我相信來此 工作是值得的。

  關於面試英語對話聽力材料篇2

A: Excuse me, is this personnel division?

A:勞駕,請問這是人事部嗎?

B: Yes. What can I do for you?

B:是的。我能爲你做些什麼?

A: I came about your advertisement for an assistant of manager. Is there any still available?

A:我是來應聘你們經理助理的。還有空缺 職位嗎?

B: Oh, yes. Won’t you sit down? What’s your surname?

B:有。請坐,請問貴姓?

A: My surname is Xiao.

A:我姓肖。

B: What’s your first name, Mr. Xiao?

B:你叫什麼名字,肖先生?

A: It's Jianguo.

A:建國。

B: I’m the director of personnel devision of the company, Mr. Brown.

B:我是人事部經理布朗先生。

A: How do you do, Mr. Brown?

A:你好,布朗先生。

B: How do you do, Mr. Xiao?

B:你好,肖先生。

A: Here is my resume.

A:這是我的簡歷。

B: Fine. You've been in the States about six years, haven’t you?

B:好的。你已在美國生活了 6年,是嗎?

A: Yes, I came to study in Princeton University in 1989.

A:是的,我是1989年來普林斯頓大學學習的。

B: Could you tell me what types of people you like to work with?

B:能不能告訴我你喜歡與哪一類人一起工 作?

A: To tell you the truth, I can cooperate with various people. I’m an easygoing person. But of course, I especially enjoy working with people who are responsible, friendly and helpful.

A:說真話,我能和各種各樣的人合作。我 是容易相處的人。但是,當然,我特別喜 歡與有責任感、待人友好、樂於助人的人 一起工作。

B: Why are you interested in the position?

B:你爲什麼對這一職位感興趣?

A: I think I’m fit for the position. For I’m sure my major would be of great use for the position. I’m quite happy in my present work, but I hope I would have more responsibility and improve my position.

A:我認爲我適合這一職位。因爲我肯定我 的所學專業對這一工作一定會很有用 處。我目前的工作讓我很開心,但我希 望能承擔更多的責任,找到更好的工作。

  關於面試英語對話聽力材料篇3

A: What contribution did you make to your current organization?

A:你對目前的工作單位有何貢獻?

B: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position.

B:我已經完成了 3個新項目,而且我相信 我能將我的經驗運用到這份工作上。

A: What make you think you would be a success in this position?

A:爲什麼你認爲自己能勝任這份工作?

B: My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.

B:我在學習和實習工作中得到了鍛鍊,使 我有能力勝任這份工作。我相信我能成功。

A: Are you a multi-tasked individual? Do you work well under stress or pressure?

A:你是一位可以同時承擔數項工作的人 嗎?你能承受工作上的壓力嗎?

B: Yes, I think so. The trait is needed in my current position and I know I can handle it well.

B:是的,我可以。這種特點就是我目前工 作所需要的,我知道我能應付自如。

A: What is your strongest trait?

A:你個性上最大的特點是什麼?

B: Helpfulness and caring.

B:樂於助人和關心他人。

A: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?

A:你的朋友或同事怎樣形容你?

B: They say Mr. Du is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends.

B:他們說,杜先生是位誠實、工作努力,又 很負責任的人,他對家庭和朋友都很關心。


看了“關於面試英語對話聽力材料”的人還看了:

1.關於面試英文情景對話

2.關於面試的英語情景對話

3.關於英語情景對話聽力材料

4.求職面試英語情景對話帶翻譯

5.關於面試的英語對話帶翻譯