當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 關於日本的英語情景對話

關於日本的英語情景對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 7.92K 次

下面本站小編爲大家帶來關於日本的英語情景對話,歡迎大家學習!

ing-bottom: 86.09%;">關於日本的英語情景對話

 關於日本的英語情景對話:日本魚市場

Todd: OK. Daisuke!

大輔!

Daisuke: Yes.

是的。

Todd: You work at the fish Market?

你在魚市場工作?

Daisuke: Yep.

是的。

Todd: OK. What's the fish market like?

魚市場是什麼樣的?

Daisuke: It's, I'm working for Tsugigi Fish Market, which is quite big and it's of course the two place, which is inside and outside. I work for outside.

我在Tsugigi魚市場工作,這個市場很大,當然還分了兩個區,內市和外市。我在外市工作。

Todd: Outside?

外市?

Daisuke: Yeah. Inside is for, um, for professional people, like restaurant people, chefs cause the inside to buy better fish and outside fish market is for normal people like us, like everybody can go and buy fish.

是的。內市是面向專業人士的市場,例如餐飲從業者,大廚,內市爲他們提供更好的魚,外市面向向我們一樣的普通人的市場,任何人都可以進去買魚。

Todd: OK, well what do you do everyday at the fish market?

你在魚市場每天都做什麼?

Daisuke: Normally sell the fish. It's the main job. But I also have to carry fish, and you know, um carrying ice and put, put ice, um, yeah, and preserve fish.

通常是賣魚。這是我的主要工作。但我還要搬魚,搬動冰塊兒,把冰塊兒放在魚上保鮮。

Todd: Wow, what time do you start work?

你幾點開始工作?

Daisuke: 5:40.

5點40.

Todd: Wow, that's pretty early.

哇,那真的很早。

Daisuke: Yeah.

是的。

Todd: Wow. What time do you have to get up to get to work?

那你要幾點起牀準備工作?

Daisuke: About 4:30.

大約是4點30。

Todd: 4:30. Yeah, do you get fish for free?

4點30,你能免費拿魚嗎?

Daisuke: No.

不能。

Todd: No? Well, that's too bad.

不能?這太糟糕了。

Daisuke: Yeah, it's no good.

是啊,太糟了。

Todd: OK. Thanks, Daisuke.

謝謝你,大輔。

 關於日本的英語情景對話:日本

Todd: Hello! What is your name?

你好!你的名字是?

Kentaro: My name is Kentaro.

我叫健太郎?

Todd: Kentaro. And what is your full name?

健太郎。你的全名是?

Kentaro: My full name is Kentaro Sugimori.

我的全名是健太郎杉森。

Todd: Sugimori.

杉森。

Kentaro: Mm-hm.

嗯。

Todd: OK. And where are you from?

你來自哪裏?

Kentaro: I'm originally from Hamamatsu city. Which is in Shizuoka Prefecture, Japan.

我來自日本靜岡縣浜鬆市。

Todd: Oh, really. Shizuoka is a nice place.

真的。靜岡縣是個好地方。

Kentaro: Oh, really!Have you been there?

真的!你去過那裏嗎?

Todd: Yeah! I used to live there.

是的!我曾在那裏住過。

Kentaro: Oh. Great!

太棒了!

Todd: Tell me about Japan.

跟我說說日本。

Kentaro: Well, Japan is, compared to the states, it's small, homogeneous, however and it's also has it's own culture.

和其他國家相比,日本很小,民族種類單一,但日本有自己的文化。

Todd: OK. Yeah. Yeah. I agree. Japanese culture is very, very unique.

是的。日本文化非常獨特。

Kentaro: Mm-hm.

嗯。

Todd: What is the capital city of Japan?

日本的首都是哪裏?

Kentaro: Tokyo.

東京。

Todd: Tokyo.

東京。

Kentaro: I believe so.

我想是的。

Todd: OK! Yeah, and who is the leader of the country?

好的!誰是日本的領導人?

Kentaro: Well, our political leader is Mr. Prime Minister Koizumi Junichiro.

我們的政治領導人是首相小泉純一郎。

Todd: OK.

好的。

Kentaro: But our psychological leader will be our Emperor.

但我們的精神領袖是天皇。

Todd: OK. Nice, and do you like the Prime Minister?

好的,你喜歡日本首相嗎?

Kentaro: Yes, I like him.

是的,我很欣賞他。

Todd: OK. Yeah, me too. Alright. Thanks.

我也是。好的,謝謝。