當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 關於日常的英語情景對話

關於日常的英語情景對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.14W 次

英語閱讀不易,英語口語對話更不易。下面是本站小編給大家整理的關於日常的英語情景對話,供大家參閱!

關於日常的英語情景對話

  關於日常的英語情景對話:Shopping

Rumei: This shopping centre is great. It's sunny and very large.

如梅:這家購物中心可真大呀!這裏陽光明媚,地方寬敞。

Dashan: The West Edmonton Mall is the largest shopping centre in North America. You can shop, eat, ice skate, see a movie and ride on a roller coaster here.

大山:西埃德蒙頓商場是北美最大的購物中心,在這裏,你可以購物、就餐、滑冰、看電影,還可以玩過山車呢。

Rumei: Wow! It has a skating rink and a roller coaster. That's unusual.

如梅:哎呀,這裏有滑冰場和過山車,真少見啊。

Yunbo: Can you find shopping centres all over Canada?

雲波:加拿大各地都有大型購物中心嗎?

Dashan: Yes, most Canadian cities have shopping malls. Shopping malls are very convenient. You can buy everything under one roof.

大山:是,多數加拿大城市都有購物街,在購物街購物非常方便。不挪地方(under one roof )什麼都能買上。

Rumei: Under one roof? What does that mean?

如梅:Under one roof 是什麼意思?

Dashan: It means... In one place.

大山:意思是……“在同一個地方”。

Rumei: Oh, I get it. UNDER ONE ROOF.

如梅:喔,我明白了,這叫under one roof。

Yunbo: In China, Rumei and I always shop in department stores or in small shops on the street.

雲波:在中國如梅和我總是在百貨商場或者去街上的小商店裏買東西。

Rumei: Yunbo likes to shop in department stores, but I like to shop in small stores.

如梅:雲波喜歡上百貨商店買東西,但我喜歡去小商店。

Dashan: Well, I rarely shop. I'm usually too busy. Sometimes I shop for food, but that's all.

大山:我嘛,我是很少購物。 我有時上街買點吃的,僅此而已。

Yunbo: Oh, look. I see an ice cream shop. Let's get ice cream cones.

雲波:哎,你們看,冰淇淋屋,我們買點蛋卷冰淇淋吧。

Rumei: Yes, let's take a break.

如梅:對。我們休息一會兒吧。

Dashan: Good idea. I love ice cream. I always get mint chocolate chip. What flavour do you usually get?

大山:好主意。我特別喜歡吃冰淇淋。我總是吃薄荷巧克力味的。你們一般吃什麼味的?

Yunbo: Well, I usually get vanilla, but Rumei always gets strawberry. I'll get the ice cream. It's my treat.

雲波:我一般吃香草味的,如梅總是吃草莓的。 我去買冰淇淋。 我來請客。

Dashan: Thanks, Yunbo.

大山:多謝啦,雲波。

Rumei: Dashan, I want to buy a souvenir for my brother in Shanghai.

如梅:大山,我想給我上海的弟弟買件禮品。

Dashan: Let's find a souvenir store. We can ask for directions at the information desk.

大山:那我們找一家禮品店吧。 我們可以到問訊處去問路。

Rumei: Mmm... This ice cream is delicious.

如梅:啊,冰淇淋真好吃啊。

Dashan: Yes, it's wonderful. Thanks, Yunbo.

大山:是啊,真棒。謝謝你,雲波。

Yunbo: My pleasure. I'm glad you like it.

雲波:還客氣什麼,你們喜歡我就很高興了。

  關於日常的英語情景對話:SHOPPING

Dashan: Excuse me. Where can we find the souvenir store?

大山:請問,禮品店在哪裏?

Clerk: Well, Canadian Gifts is on the lower level. It's across from Prime Time Video Rentals.

服務員:噢,禮品店在樓下,在黃金時刻錄像出租屋的對面。

Dashan: How do we get to the lower level?

大山:到樓下怎麼走?

Clerk: You can take the elevator behind you.

服務員:你可以乘坐你身後的電梯。

Dashan: Thank you.

大山:謝謝你。

Salesperson: Good evening. May I help you?

店員:晚上好。 您想買什麼?

Rumei: No, thanks. We're just looking.

如梅:不買什麼。只是隨便看看。

Dashan: Rumei, how about a SWEATSHIRT for your brother?

大山:如梅,給你的弟弟買件汗衫怎麼樣?

Rumei: That's a good idea, Dashan.

如梅:大山,這個主意不錯。

Salesperson: You can find the sweatshirts next to the jewelry section.

店員:汗衫就在首飾櫃檯旁邊。

Rumei: Thanks. Dashan, what do you think of this orange sweatshirt?

如梅:謝謝。 大山,你覺得這件橘黃色汗衫怎麼樣?

Dashan: Oh I don't know. I'm not crazy about it. To be honest, Rumei, I don't like the colour orange. I never wear orange. Does your brother like orange?

大山:喔,我說不清。我談不上喜歡。說句實話,我不喜歡橘黃色。我從來不穿橘黃色的衣服。你的弟弟喜歡橘黃色嗎?

Rumei: I don't know.

如梅:我不知道。

Dashan: Do you like this black sweatshirt?

大山:你喜歡這件黑色的汗衫嗎?

Rumei: Yes, I do. I like the picture on the front.

如梅:我喜歡。我喜歡胸前的圖案。

Yunbo: Me, too.

雲波:我也喜歡。

Salesperson: What size do you need?

店員:您想要幾號的?

Rumei: Let me see. A medium. My brother is the same size as my husband.

如梅:我想一想。 要中號的。 我弟弟跟我的丈夫一般高。

Salesperson: Here's a medium in black.

店員:這是黑色中號的。

Rumei: Yunbo, please try on this sweatshirt.

如梅:雲波,你來穿上試一試。

Salesperson: The black sweatshirts are on sale. They are 30% off.

店員:黑色汗衫現在減價了,優惠30%。

Rumei: It fits perfectly. Great. I love a bargain. I'll take it.

如梅:很合身,太好了。 我願意買便宜貨。我就買這件了。

Dashan: That's a good deal.

大山:那真合算。

Rumei: Dashan, English only.

如梅:大山,只說英語。

Dashan: Sorry Rumei, that's a good deal.

大山:對不起,如梅,我是說你可買上便宜貨了。

Salesperson: Will that be cash or charge?

店員:您付現金還是刷卡?

Rumei: Cash

如梅:付現金。