當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 生活需要的英語日常情景口語

生活需要的英語日常情景口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.76W 次

英語要學習還我們就要付出一定的努力,今天小編就給大家分享一下英語情景對話,希望大家喜歡

生活需要的英語日常情景口語

  生活需要的日常口語

你修理汽車可真在行

ALester, you are really fantastic at automobile repair.

萊斯特,你修理汽車可真行。

BThanks, June. But I think I need to be certified as a mechanic before I’m allowed to repair cars for a living.

謝謝,瓊。但是我想我需要考覈一個機械工的執照,我纔可以被允許以修車爲業。

AThat’s not a big problem. There are many small schools for adults like you who can study to be certified.

那不是什麼大問題。有許多小學校專供像你這樣的成年人學習並拿執照的。

BI guess I never thought of that before.

我以前還從未想過這個呢。

AAnd you can easily get a student loan from a vocational school, or from the government.

而且你可以很容易從職業學校或者政府拿到一個學生貸款。

BWow, you’ve inspired me to do something!

哇,你這麼一鼓舞,我真的想去做了!

  優秀的英語生活對話

你的聖誕禮物包好了嗎

AYour tree looks beautiful. Do you decorate it this way every year?

你們的樹看起來好漂亮。你們每年都這麼佈置嗎?

BYes, it’s a family tradition dating back to my childhood. We use the same lights and ornaments, but of course we have a new tree each year. The children made some of these decorations. Here, you can hang this on one of those high branches.

是的。記得從我孩提時候開始這就是家裏的傳統了。我們用一樣的燈泡和裝飾品;當然,我們每年都用一棵新樹。這些裝飾中有一部分是孩子們弄的。給,你可以把這個吊在一根高枝上。

AWell, everything seems to be just about ready. Now all we need is snow.

似乎一切都準備就緒了。現在我們都希望的是下一場雪了。

BDo you exchange the presents in the morning?

你們在早上交換禮物嗎?

AOh, yes. The kids are too excited to wait. After we clean up the mess--all the empty boxes and the wrapping paper -- we have a big breakfast. Then the kids have the whole day to play with their new toys.

是的。孩子們興奮得迫不及待。我們把雜物打掃完——所有這些空盒子包裝紙之後,我們就會吃團圓早餐。然後,孩子們會有一整天的時間玩他們的新玩具。

BAnd we’ll have a great turkey dinner at around four o’clock. My brother and his family will be joining us.

我們會在四點鐘左右吃火雞。我兄弟和他的家人也會來和我們共餐。

AI look forward to meeting them. Well, it’s late, so I’ll say good night. I’ll see you early tomorrow, so I can share your Christmas morning.

我很希望見到他們。好了,太晚了,我要說再見了。明天我會一大早來看你們,那樣我就可以和你們分享聖誕早晨了。

BGood night!

晚安!

  生活英語日常英語對話

我可以請你跳支舞嗎

AThe band is pretty good. How do you like the music?

樂隊不錯啊。你喜歡這支曲子嗎?

BIt's very nice. I haven't heard live music in a while. This is fun.

挺喜歡的。我很久沒在現場聽過音樂了,感覺很不錯。

AWell, then, may I invite you for the next dance?

好吧,那我可以請你跳下一支舞嗎?

BOf course. But I'm afraid I'm not much of a dancer…

當然,但是我不怎麼會跳舞。

ADon't worry. I'm not much of a dancer myself.

別擔心。我也不怎麼會跳。

BYou're dancing so well.

你跳的真好。

AYou dance beautifully too.

你跳的也不錯。

BWhen did you learn to dance?

你什麼時候學的跳舞。

AIn college. But I don't dance very often. What's your favourite dance?

大學時候學的。不過我很久沒跳了。順便問一下,你最喜歡什麼舞?

BIt's hard to say. It depends. But I love the waltz.

很難說,看情況吧。不過我比較喜歡華爾茲舞。