當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 生活日常訓練的英語情景口語

生活日常訓練的英語情景口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.14W 次

語言的學習是培養一種感覺,而感覺要靠數量的積累來培養,下面小編就給大家分享看看英語口語,希望大家一起閱讀哦

生活日常訓練的英語情景口語

  New York Sports 紐約體育運動

Warren: So, thanks for telling me about the balletand all that kind of stuff, but I'm really more intosports and things like that. Do you know of any otherthings you can do in New York?

沃倫:謝謝你給我介紹芭蕾舞這一類的藝術,不過我更喜歡體育。你知道紐約還有什麼活動嗎?

Antoinette: Oh, absolutely. There are a lot ofevents for a sports enthusiast in New York. We've got basketball. The Knicks play. They're anNBA team. We've got baseball. The Yankees and the Mets play, and there's a feud. Yankeesfans hate Mets fans and Mets fans hate Yankees fans.

安託萬內特:哦,當然有了。紐約有很多供體育愛好者觀看的賽事。我們有籃球隊,紐約尼克斯隊,這是一隻美職籃球隊。我們還有棒球隊,紐約揚基隊和紐約大都會隊,這兩支球隊是老對手。揚基隊球迷討厭大都會隊的球迷,而大都會隊的球迷也討厭揚基隊的球迷。

Warren: Right. They have two baseball teams.

沃倫:好。紐約有兩支棒球隊。

Antoinette: That's right.

安託萬內特:沒錯。

Warren: Wow.

沃倫:哇哦。

Antoinette: Exciting. We even have a Subway Series. Well, it used to be a Subway Seriesbecause the teams would play different stadiums for about a week or so and the fans wouldjust switch back and forth from one stadium to the other. But I think they recently built onestadium for both teams.

安託萬內特:這非常激動人心。我們還有地鐵大賽。以前紐約有地鐵大賽,兩支球隊要在一週左右的時間在不同的體育館進行比賽,球迷要在兩隊比賽的場館之間來回移動。不過,我想他們爲兩支球隊建造了一個體育館。

Warren: Oh. Do you think one team is more popular than the other?

沃倫:哦。你認爲一支球隊比另一支球隊更受歡迎嗎?

Antoinette: I think probably the Yankees, unfortunately.

安託萬內特:不幸的是,我認爲揚基隊更受歡迎。

Warren: The Yankees.

沃倫:揚基隊。

Antoinette: Yeah. My family was a Mets fan and don't tell anyone else in my family that I saidthat.

安託萬內特:對。我家人是紐約大都會隊的球迷,不要告訴我的家人,我剛纔說揚基隊更受歡迎。

Warren: Oh, so I guess, they don't get along with each other?

沃倫:哦,我想他們之間相處得不好。

Antoinette: Oh, not at all.

安託萬內特:一點也不好。

Warren: Oh well. Well, I'm from Canada. I really like hockey. I know that you guys have theRangers.

沃倫:哦,我來自加拿大。我非常喜歡冰球。我知道你們有紐約遊騎兵隊。

Antoinette: Yeah. We do have the Rangers. They play at Madison Square Garden, so you couldeasily find, like, buy tickets to see a game there. That's the same place where the Knicks play.

安託萬內特:對。紐約遊騎兵隊。他們的主場在麥迪遜廣場花園,你看,在紐約買票看比賽非常方便。那個場館也是紐約尼克斯隊的主場。

Warren: Oh, they both play at the same place?

沃倫:哦,他們都在同一個場館打比賽?

Antoinette: Yes, they do.

安託萬內特:對,沒錯。

Warren: Maybe, I could go to a basketball and a hockey game.

沃倫:也許,我可以去看一場籃球賽或是冰球賽。

Antoinette: You probably could if you stayed long enough. I think they have different seasons, right?

安託萬內特:如果你旅行的時間夠長,你可以看場比賽。我想不同球隊的賽季不同,對吧?

Warren: Oh, do they?

沃倫:哦,是嗎?

Antoinette: Yeah. Madison Square Garden is pretty big though, so maybe there's more thanone arena. I'm not sure. I've only been there two or three times in my life.

安託萬內特:對。麥迪遜廣場花園非常大,可能不只一個場館。我也不清楚。我只去過兩三次。

Warren: Oh, okay.

沃倫:哦,好。

Antoinette: Well, we also have the US Open, if you like tennis.

安託萬內特:你喜歡網球嗎?我們還有美國網球公開賽。

Warren: Right.

沃倫:好。

Antoinette: Yeah. That's held in Queens, not on Manhattan.

安託萬內特:嗯,美網在皇后區舉辦,不在曼哈頓。

Warren: Oh, okay. What about the US Tennis Open but there's also the US Golf Open. Is thatin New York as well?

沃倫:哦,好。除了美網以外,還有美國高爾夫公開賽。這個比賽也在紐約舉辦嗎?

Antoinette: In New York? I don't think the – is it?

安託萬內特:在紐約嗎?我不知道,是在紐約辦嗎?

Warren: I'm not sure.

沃倫:我也不確定。

Antoinette: I don't think that the US Open for golf is in New York. I think – no, I don't thinkthat's New York. Yeah. No.

安託萬內特:我想美國高爾夫公開賽不在紐約舉行。我想應該不是在紐約,不是。

Warren: Okay. Have you seen tennis before?

沃倫:好。你以前看過網球比賽嗎?

Antoinette: Yes, I have. I saw Serena Williams play.

安託萬內特:我看過。我看過塞雷娜·威廉姆斯的比賽。

Warren: Oh, she's great.

沃倫:哦,她打得很好。

Antoinette: She is. Yeah. Powerful woman.

安託萬內特:沒錯。她是很有力量的女性。

Warren: Yeah. I'd like to see her play.

沃倫:對。我想看她的比賽。

Antoinette: Yeah.

安託萬內特:嗯。

  New York Tips 紐約旅行小貼士

Warren: Hey, Antoinette, why don't you tell meabout growing up in New York?

沃倫:嘿,安託萬內特,和我談談你在紐約的成長經歷吧。

Antoinette: New York. Warren, why do you want toknow about that? Well, growing up in New York waslots of fun. I loved growing up in New York. Icouldn't imagine growing up anywhere else.

安託萬內特:紐約。沃倫,你爲什麼想知道這個呢?在紐約成長很有趣。我喜歡在紐約長大。我無法想象在其他地方成長會怎樣。

Warren: Really?

沃倫:真的嗎?

Antoinette: Yeah, really. The fun things I did – well, lots of movies to go see but I guess youcan see movies anywhere in the US. Anywhere in the world for that matter. I enjoyed beingable to go to Lincoln Center for concerts or Carnegie Hall and even play in Carnegie Hall. So Idid play in Carnegie Hall.

安託萬內特:對,真的。我做了很多有趣的事情,我去電影院看了很多電影,不過我想美國任何地方都可以看電影。就這點而言,世界任何地方都可以辦到。我喜歡去林肯中心和卡內基音樂廳看演出,我甚至還在卡內基音樂廳表演過。我真的在卡內基音樂廳表演過。

Warren: Wow. Well, that's exciting.

沃倫:哇哦。那真人興奮。

Antoinette: Have you ever been to New York?

安託萬內特:你去過紐約嗎?

Warren: I have.

沃倫:去過。

Antoinette: You have.

安託萬內特:你去過。

Warren: Yeah. I've been there twice.

沃倫:對,我去過紐約兩次。

Antoinette: Okay. What did you do when you were there?

安託萬內特:好。你去紐約哪些地方遊玩了?

Warren: The first time, I was with my mother. I was 12 years old. And we went to Central Parkand we saw some museums around Central Park.

沃倫:我第一次去紐約是和我媽媽一起去的。當時我12歲。我們去了紐約中央公園,我看到紐約中央公園周邊有一些博物館。

Antoinette: You didn't go into the museums?

安託萬內特:你沒進博物館嗎?

Warren: Yes, we did go into the museums.

沃倫:進了,我們去博物館參觀了。

Antoinette: Oh, okay. Yeah. That's my park, Central Park. How did you find my park? Did youlike my park?

安託萬內特:哦,好。紐約中央公園是我的公園。你是怎麼發現我的公園的?你喜歡我的公園嗎?

Warren: It was great. I was surprised how big it was.

沃倫:那裏非常棒。那裏的規模讓我非常吃驚。

Antoinette: It is a big park. That's what I like about it. You can get lost in the park and almostforget that you're in a city.

安託萬內特:那的確是一座大公園。所以我非常喜歡它。在紐約中央公園可能會迷路,幾乎會忘掉自己身處城市之中。

Warren: Yeah. That's what I found really neat about it is sometimes I felt like I was in thecountryside. But then I would see large buildings.

沃倫:是的。我發現那裏非常整潔,有時我感覺我好像在鄉村。不過我能看到大型建築。

Antoinette: Yes. Yeah, I enjoy that, too. Did you know that you could ride horses in the park?

安託萬內特:對,沒錯。我也很喜歡這點。你知道可以在紐約中央公園騎馬嗎?

Warren: No, I didn't.

沃倫:我不知道。

Antoinette: Did you know about the skating rink in the park?

安託萬內特:你知道紐約中央公園裏有滑冰場嗎?

Warren: Yes. I've seen the skating rink on TV.

沃倫:我知道,我在電視上看到過那個滑冰場。

Antoinette: Okay. What time of year did you go? What season was it?

安託萬內特:好。你是什麼時候去的?什麼季節?

Warren: I've been there in the summer and in fall but not winter.

沃倫:我在夏天和秋天去過紐約中央公園,不過沒在冬天去過。

Antoinette: It's beautiful in any season, I think. I love Central Park.

安託萬內特:無論什麼季節,那裏都很漂亮。我愛紐約中央公園。

Warren: Yeah, me too. It was very – it was a memorable experience.

沃倫:我也是。那真的是一次令人難忘的經歷。

Antoinette: I'm glad to hear that. What other places did you go to?

安託萬內特:我很高興聽到你這麼說。你還去哪些地方遊玩了?

Warren: Well, when I was older, I went with my friend and we went on top of the Empire StateBuilding.

沃倫:我長大以後,又和朋友去了紐約,我們登上了帝國大廈頂樓。

Antoinette: Okay. I'm not sure if they allow you to go up there now.

安託萬內特:好。我不確定現在還讓不讓上到頂樓了。

Warren: That was around 2004 that we went.

沃倫:我們是2004年去的。

Antoinette: Okay. Were you able to look over the edge?

安託萬內特:好。你能從頂樓往下看嗎?

Warren: I don't know if I was looking over the edge. I think it's inside but you're at the top.

沃倫:我不確定我有沒有往下看。我記得當時我們在裏面,不過那的確是頂層。

Antoinette: Okay. So yeah, things have changed a bit since I was a little girl.

安託萬內特:好。我小的時候去過,看來那裏變了。

Warren: Did it use to be outside that you could go?

沃倫:之前是能到外面去嗎?

Antoinette: You could go outside. There were these binoculars or I don't know what they'recalled but you put a little change in and you could see the city.

安託萬內特:可以去外面。外面有雙筒望遠鏡,我不確定是不是這樣叫,放些零錢進去,你就可以欣賞紐約的景色。

Warren: Yeah. They had those as well. Yeah.

沃倫:嗯。我也看到了那些望遠鏡。

Antoinette: Okay.

安託萬內特:好。

Warren: Yeah. We could see Central Park and you could even see the Statue of Liberty fromthere.

沃倫:嗯。用望遠鏡可以看到紐約中央公園,甚至還能看到自由女神像。

Antoinette: Oh well, I've been there.

安託萬內特:嗯,我去過那裏。

Warren: Yeah. Actually, I never got to go. Both times I went to New York, we wanted to go tothe Statue of Liberty but we didn't have enough time.

沃倫:嗯,實際上,兩次我都沒能去自由女神像。我去了紐約兩次,每次我們都想去看看自由女神像,可是我們的時間不夠。

Antoinette: Oh well, you should plan another trip.

安託萬內特:哦,你應該再去一次紐約。

Warren: I'd like to, yeah. Sounds great.

沃倫:我很想去。聽起來太棒了。

  City Problems 城市問題

Michael: So how's crime in the big cities, like inRome? How is crime in Rome?

邁克爾:羅馬等大城市的犯罪問題呢?羅馬的犯罪活動是什麼情況?

Goron: Well, many people are complaining for thehuge immigration. Like we have many foreigners andillegal foreigners actually. They come in with boatsduring the night, they're landing, and we cannot control, we cannot stop them because Italy isin the middle of Europe. So from Northern Africa, for many like – I wouldn't sayunderdeveloped countries but the countries that see Italy like the...

高倫:許多人抱怨的問題是大規模移民。羅馬有很多外國人,準確的說是非法外國移民。他們在晚上乘船偷渡到羅馬,他們靠岸以後,我們無法控制他們,無法阻止他們,因爲意大利位於歐洲中部。這些人來自北非國家,不能說是欠發達國家,不過這些國家認爲意大利是……

Win: Dream.

溫:夢境。

Goron: America or like dream, like opportunities, which is changing right with the recent crisis.

高倫:他們認爲美國也是夢境,是機會之地,而美國現在因爲近期的危機正在發生改變。

Michael: It's actually very interesting because we have the same problem in Norway.

邁克爾:這非常值得深思,因爲挪威也面臨同樣的問題。

Win: I'm seeing the same problem everywhere.

溫:我認爲各個地方都面臨同樣的問題。

Michael: Because of the European economic agreement, it's actually illegal to come and tryto find work. But the problem is that people abused us and they come – they are just to, youknow – beg for money or to steal money or steal things from others. And it's really easy to passthe border without being controlled.

邁克爾:依據歐洲經濟協議,進入歐洲找工作屬於非法行爲。但是問題是,這些人會欺騙我們,他們乞討、偷錢還偷東西。因爲不受控制,所以穿越邊境非常容易。

Goron: I don't think those people are bad. It's like poverty makes you bad.

高倫:我認爲這些人並不壞。是貧窮讓他們變壞了。

Michael: No, I'm not saying they're bad.

邁克爾:我沒有說他們是壞人。

Win: Yeah.

溫:嗯。

Goron: If you are desperate, you feel desperate, you do something that is, like we say, illegal.

高倫:如果你感覺絕望,你就會做一些非法的事情。

Michael: And that's a huge problem because in the EU right now, there's several countrieswhich have poverty, and it evolves from that, I think. It's really hard like to create, to makeeveryone happy and to – I don't think it's possible to solve the poverty matter. So what aboutVietnam?

邁克爾:這是一個嚴重的問題,因爲現在歐洲有很多國家都有貧困問題,罪惡就是因爲貧困產生的。很難讓所有人都幸福,我認爲解決貧困問題不太可能。那越南呢?

Win: Well, the city I'm living in is very – there is no really people who was born in the city. Imean, I was born in the city but I have roots from everywhere. And most of the people from thecity is like that. We They're from everywhere from the country and the city welcomes them nomatter what. So yes, we do have a problem that people keep flocking to my city to find jobs, and we have crimes and everything. But I think the fact that we have multi-origin people is oneof the facts that makes the city interesting.

溫:我生活的那座城市,幾乎沒有人出生在那裏。我的意思是,我是在那座城市出生的,可是我的家人遍佈其他城市。那座城市的居民大多數和我的情況一樣。他們來自越南各個地方,無論怎樣,那座城市都歡迎他們。我們的確面臨着問題,因爲人們一直涌向我所在的城市找工作,我們也面臨着犯罪等問題。不過我認爲,人口出身多元化是使那座城市變得有趣的其中一個原因。