當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > Faith口語天天學第194期:別混日子了

Faith口語天天學第194期:別混日子了

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.08W 次

喜歡這樣的生活嗎?簡單,充實而又美麗。大家好,歡迎《Faith口語課堂-天天學》的新老學員們,我是Faith老師,學英語不也是生活中的快樂之一嗎?

ing-bottom: 140.04%;">Faith口語天天學第194期:別混日子了

Aimlessly: adv. 漫無目的地,無目標地

Well, I've got nothing to do, just walking aimlessly around the house. 沒什麼事,在房子裏漫無目的逛。

She wandered aimlessly around the streets. 她在大街上漫無目的地到處遊蕩。

Stop drifting along aimlessly, do something that makes sense. 別混日子了,做點有意義的事吧。

He just drifted aimlessly from one job to another. 他漫無目的地跳槽。

She is paging through a magazine aimlessly. 她漫不經心地在翻閱一本雜誌。

Be in danger of... 有……的危險

He's in danger of losing his life. 他有生命的危險。

June is in danger of becoming an alcoholic. 簡有危險變成一個嗜酒者。

Don't apply for that job: you're in danger of overreaching yourself. 不要申請那份工作,以免有不自量力之嫌。

In danger: 在危險中

Be careful about all these, you're in danger. 要小心這一切, 你們有危險。

We should keep our composure in danger. 我們在危險的時候應該保持冷靜。

I've warned you that you are in danger. 我警告過你你有危險。

Are you drifting along aimlessly? Be careful, you're in danger of losing your passion for life. 你是在瞎混日子嗎?小心點,你有失去生活的激情的危險。