當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > Faith口語天天學第195期:話題之電視

Faith口語天天學第195期:話題之電視

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 4.64K 次

你是個電視迷嗎?Are you a TV addict?大家好,歡迎來到《Faith口語課堂-天天學》的新的一課,我是Faith老師,今天來做個話題討論:電視。
Television 電視

Faith口語天天學第195期:話題之電視

以下是關於電視話題的一些具有典型性的連讀句子,注意每個句子中的連讀發音。
I watch⌒a lot⌒of cable, sports programs, but the most part⌒it's just something to do.
我經常看有線電視,體育節目,主要是找點事做。
Cable: 有線電視

I would say⌒I watch⌒at least 2⌒hours⌒a day⌒of news, and then like⌒a few, about⌒a few more⌒hours just for fun.
我每天至少看兩小時的新聞,再看一會兒其它節目消磨時光。
Just for fun: 消遣而已

It's the last thing I want to buy. I don't have⌒anything⌒against television. I just, don't have⌒one, don't want to buy⌒one.
電視是我最不想買的東西。 我並不是反對看電視。 只是,我沒有電視,也不想買臺來看。
Have something against...: 反對

I⌒enjoy comedy shows, I find⌒American humors specific, different from maybe⌒other, you know, humors⌒in⌒other culture.
我很喜歡喜劇表演,我發現美國幽默非常特別,跟其它文化的幽默不一樣。
Comedy shows: 喜劇表演

I stretch⌒out, I get comfortable, I kick⌒off my slippers⌒and, and get⌒into⌒it.
我伸展一下胳膊,腿,感覺很舒服,踢掉拖鞋,溶入電視當中。
Stretch out: 伸展開來
Kick off: 踢掉
Get into it: 溶入其中

I watch tearjerkers⌒alone, I don't want⌒anybody to see me cry.
我獨自一個觀看一些感人肺腑的影片,我不想讓別人看到我哭。
Tearjerker: 使人流淚的電影,小說等

When you're young, you don't have⌒as much responsibility; you can just stretch⌒out⌒in front⌒of the TV.
當你還年輕的時候,沒有太多的責任義務,你儘可以肆無忌憚地停留在電視前。
Have as much responsibility: 沒有太多的責任義務

But when you have homework⌒and like⌒applications⌒and stuff, you just don't have time to watch TV.
但當你有家庭作業啦,申請表一類的東西要作的時候,你就沒有時間看電視了。
Applications and stuff: 申請表一類的東西

I like things like "Discovery Channel", they teach you⌒about the world. Recently, over the last few years, I've been watching more⌒of the things like that, less entertainments.
我喜歡諸如<<發現>>一類欄目,這類節目向你講解世界。 近來,也就是過去一兩年來,我經常看這類節目,很少看娛樂節目。
Discovery Channel: <<發現>>頻道
Entertainment: 娛樂

I have my friends⌒over or⌒I go⌒over to their house,and watch TV together.
我的朋友過來,或者我去他們家,一起看電視。
Have my friends over: 我的朋友過來
Go over to their house: 去他們家
Do you watch TV a lot? What's your favorite program?