當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 迷你對話學地道口語第223期:動一根汗毛

迷你對話學地道口語第223期:動一根汗毛

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.55W 次

迷你對話:

迷你對話學地道口語第223期:動一根汗毛

A: I’m really pissed.

真是氣死我了。

B: Why? Tell me what’s the matter.

怎麼啦?給我說說看。

A: I am angry with Tom again.

我又生Tom的氣了。

B: Why do you often get angry with Tom.

你爲什麼總是生他的氣?

A: He always make mistakes.

他總是犯錯誤。

B: After all, he is only a child. If you lay a finger on him, I’ll leave you.

他畢竟還是個孩子,你要動他一根毛,我就離開你。

地道表達:

lay a finer on

解詞釋義:

lay是動詞,意思是“將某物放置於某位置上或某物表面”,短語lay a finer on等同於put a finger on,二者的意思都是“接觸”“干擾”“動......一根毫毛”,引申爲“加害”。

支持範例:

How dare you lay a finger on him? He is your boss' son.

你怎敢碰他? 他是老闆的兒子。

If you lay a finger on that boy (ie harm him physically), I'll never forgive you.

你若碰這孩子一下,我就決不饒你。

If you lay a finger on her, I'll beat your brains out!

要是你干涉她,我就打碎你的腦袋!

The father wouldn't lay a finger on the children.

那父親不動孩子們一根毫毛。

詞海拾貝:

1. be angry with:生某人的氣

Eg. She wrote me a letter so apparently she is not angry with me.

她給我寫了一封信,所以看來她沒有生我的氣。

Eg. I am angry with you both for breaking my peace.

我討厭你們兩個破壞了我的寧靜。

Eg. They were angry with me because I started the strike.

我發動這次罷工,所以他們對我很氣惱。

Eg. He got angry with his mother for having turned the girl away so rudely.

他對他母親粗魯地趕走了那位姑娘大爲惱火。

2. make mistakes:犯錯誤

Eg. You will make mistakes if you do things in a hurry.

做事匆忙,就會出錯。

Eg. If we don't concentrate on our work we'll make a mistake.

我們如果不專心工作,就會出差錯。

Eg. You make a mistake to think that I would come to heel.

你認爲我會屈服,那你就錯了。

Eg. I am grateful for friends like you who tell me when I make a mistake.

我非常感激像你這樣的朋友,在我犯錯誤時,能夠告訴我。