當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 迷你對話學地道口語第821期:迅速行動

迷你對話學地道口語第821期:迅速行動

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.01W 次

Subject : You had better shake a leg before it’s all gone.

迷你對話學地道口語第821期:迅速行動

第一,迷你對話

A: You have better shake a leg before it’s all gone.

你最好是在它們賣光之前趕快去。

B: You are right. I am just about to start.

你說得對,我正要出發了。

第二,地道表達

shake a leg

1. 解詞釋義

Shake a leg俚語,常用於祈使句中,來表示催促對方快點動手做某事,迅速行動。

2. 拓展範例

e.g. Come on, shake a leg. We're late already.

好啦, 快點兒, 我們快要遲到了。

e.g. Shake a leg! The bus won't wait and you will miss it.

趕快! 公共汽車不等人,到時你就錯過這班車了。

e.g. Come on , shake a leg , son, or you're going to be late for school.

快點,兒子, 不然你上學就遲到了。

e.g. If you don't shake a leg, we're going to be late for the movie.

如果你不趕快的話,我們看電影就要遲到了。

第三,視野拓展

shake a leg:跳舞

A: John, let's go for a dance!

約翰, 我們跳舞去吧!

B : Sorry, I don't know how to shake a leg.

對不起, 我不會跳舞。

e.g. Let's step out on the dance floor and shake a leg.

咱們到舞池裏跳個舞吧。

第四,咬文嚼字

1. 生活中表示“什麼東西賣完了。”可以用到情景劇中的表達方式:It is all gone.

2. had better: 最好還是

e.g. He had better cut out the nonsense.

他最好停止胡說八道。

e.g. Perhaps you and I had better change over; you are more experienced.

也許我們的工作還是對換一下好, 你比我更有經驗。

3. be about to do:正要做……,剛要做……,即將做……,欲做……

e.g. The President is about to wind up his visit to Somalia.

總統即將結束對索馬里的訪問。

e.g. He was under pressure to resign and was about to be sidelined.

他承受着被迫辭職的壓力,很快就要被排擠出去了。