當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 迷你對話學地道口語第345期:來龍去脈

迷你對話學地道口語第345期:來龍去脈

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.72W 次

特別聲明

ing-bottom: 133.33%;">迷你對話學地道口語第345期:來龍去脈

該文章中的迷你對話選自口語書籍,對話精講爲可可編輯編寫。

A: Peter really is a remarkable expert! There is very little he doesn’t know.

Peter真是個了不起的專家!他知識淵博。

B: I have exactly the same feeling. This afternoon he explained the ins and outs of the stock to me. He knows a lot about investments.

我有同感,今天下午他給我解釋股市的來龍去脈,他在投資方面見多識廣。

第一、 地道表達

【地道短語】the ins and outs

解詞釋義ins表示“進來的東西”,outs是“出去的東西”,因此,ins and outs是指“詳細情況,來龍去脈,裏裏外外,前前後後”。

典型範例】He knows the ins and outs of effective marketing.

他摸清楚了有效的市場調查。

My brother knows the ins and outs of mechanical engineering.

我的哥哥精通機械工程學的裏裏外外。

I don't know the ins and outs of the matter.

我不知道這件事的來龍去脈。

No one knows all the ins and outs of this situation.

沒有人知道這個情況的底細。

Let me tell you the ins and outs of our school.

讓我來告訴你有關這間學校的一切。

第三、詞海拾貝

know a lot about something/somebody

釋義】對......很熟悉,對......知之甚多

範例】 You seem to know a lot about him.

你好像很瞭解他。

It means you know a lot about movies and you have seen quite a large number of them.

就是說你很懂電影並且看過很多片子。

I do not know a lot about China yet, but I am eager to learn.

我對中國還不太瞭解,但我很想知道。

It seems you know quite a lot about it. I'd better ask for your advice when I have the chance.

看來你知道的真不少,有機會得好好向你請教。

第四、口語句型

There is very little sb does not know.

釋義】某人學識淵博,無所不知。

Sb feels the same way.

釋義】某人有同感。