當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 迷你對話學地道口語第1344期:領情

迷你對話學地道口語第1344期:領情

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.65W 次

第一,迷你對話

ing-bottom: 133.33%;">迷你對話學地道口語第1344期:領情

A: How do you arrange your vocation? Come here and stay with me?

你是如何安排你的假期的?來這裏和我待在一起吧。

B: I would like to, but...

我願意去,但是......

A: Oh, we haven't see each other for a long time.

哦,我們很久沒有見面了。

B: I know. I hope you take the will for the deed.

我知道,希望您接受我的心意。

A: OK, have good luck.

好吧,祝你好運。

第二,地道表達

take the will for the deed

解詞釋義

Take the will for the deed的意思是“領情,領其心意”。

拓展範例

E.g. I was full of good intentions but they did not take the will for the deed.

我是充滿好意,可以別人不領情。

E.g. I am gratified that they take the will for the deed.

使我感到欣慰的是他們領情。

第三,好詞妙語

Have good luck:好運

E.g. May you have good luck in everything and good fortune in every direction.

祝君萬事如意,財源通達。

E.g. John has a four-leaf clover in his pocket. He thinks he will have good luck now.

約翰口袋裏有一棵幸運草,他認爲自己現在會交好運了。