當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 英語簡單2人對話

英語簡單2人對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.87K 次

一般在學英語的過程中,我們都會找一個伴進行對話以提高英語口語水平。下面是本站小編給大家整理的英語簡單2人對話,供大家參閱!

英語簡單2人對話

  英語簡單2人對話:日式生活

Todd: OK. I'm back here with Kanade.

在我旁邊的是Kanade。

Kanade: Yes.

是的。

Todd: So, Kanade, why don't you talk about where you're from!

那麼,Kanade,我們來談談你來自哪裏吧!

Kanade: OK. I'm from Akita, which is Northern Japan. And there is a lot of mountains and you can see changing color in the fall and in my home Yashima town, there are only six thousand people in there and there is a waterfall called "Hotonedake", which is the best one hundred fall in Japan.

好的。我來自日本北部的秋田市。在那裏有很多的山,你可以看到秋天葉子顏色的變換,我的家鄉矢島只有6千人口,那裏還有一座瀑布叫做“Hotonedake”,它是日本一百座瀑布中最好的一座。

Todd: Wow! That's cool.

哇!太酷了。

Kanade: Yeah, Cool!

是的,酷!

Todd: So you've seen it.

那麼你去參觀過?

Kanade: Yes!

是的!

Todd: So how high is this amazing waterfall?

這座壯觀的瀑布高多少?

Kanade: Uh, I don't really know. It's really big.

嗯……我不知道具體高度,但真的很壯觀。

Todd: Really. So is it famous because it's really tall or cause it's really wide?

真的。這座瀑布的最有名的是它的高度還是寬度?

Kanade: Could be both.

可能兩者兼有。

Todd: Oh, really, that's a big waterfall. OK. When is the last time you went home?

好的,那真是座大瀑布。好的,你上一次回家是什麼時候?

Kanade: Last week.

那是上週。

Todd: Uh-huh. Really! Both you're parents still live there?

啊哈。真的!你的父母還住在那裏?

Kanade: Yes.

是的。

Todd: OK. And were your parents born there?

你的父母都在那裏出生嗎?

Kanade: Yes, but different town. My father is from Yashima, same hometown, same home as my home, but my mom is from Nigaho, next town from Yashima.

是的,但他們出生在不同的鎮子。我父親來自矢島,也就是我家現在所在的城市,我家現在還住在原來的房子裏,但我母親來自Nigaho——挨着矢島的鎮子。

Todd: Oh, OK. Do you have a lot of childhood memories.

哦,好的。你還記得童年時候的事兒嗎?

Kanade: Yes, uh, actually but my dad was really busy, so my mom took me, took me many, many a child.

是的,事實上我父親一直很忙碌,所以小時候我母親帶着我去了很多地方……

Todd: Oh, that's sweet. Well, you're a good daughter.

真貼心。你一定是個好女兒。

Kanade: I think, I think so. Yeah!

我想是這樣的。

Todd: OK. Thanks a lot.

好的。謝謝。

  英語簡單2人對話:搭飛機回家

Todd: OK, Victor, tomorrow you're flying home.

維克多,明天你要搭飛機回家。

Victor: Yes, that's correct.

是的,沒錯。

Todd: OK. So, are you afraid of flying?

你害怕坐飛機嗎?

Victor: No, flying's fine.

不,做飛機挺好。

Todd: Really. Back home, for your job, do you fly?

真的。回到家,你會因爲工作而搭飛機嗎?

Victor: No, I drive to work and to different assignments.

不,我工作需要開車去不同的地點。

Todd: OK, you never have to fly to go to conventions or other cities or stuff like that.

好的,你從來不用不用搭飛機去開會,或是出國?

Victor: Once or twice each year I do fly to go to conventions connected with my work.

每年一次或兩次我會搭飛機出差開會。

Todd: OK. Um, tomorrow you have a really long flight.

好的,明天你要坐很長時間的飛機。

Victor: That's correct.

是的。

Todd: It's probably what about 15 hours

大約15小時。

Victor: From Narita to Washington DC is 12 hours in the air.

從成田機場坐飛機到華盛頓需要12小時。

Todd: So how do you pass the time on the plane?

那麼你如何在飛機上打發時間呢?

Victor: On the plane I like to sleep as much as possible.

我喜歡在飛機上儘可能多地睡覺。

Todd: OK. Do you take medication or just have a beer or..?

好的。你靠吃藥還是喝點兒酒來入睡?

Victor: No, no. I don't take any medication. I just, I tend to stay up late the day before so that I'm so tired I'll want to sleep on the plane.

不。我不吃藥。我只是在搭飛機前一天睡得晚點,這樣我在飛機上就會覺得很累很想睡覺。

Todd: Well, good strategy and I hope you have a good flight.

哇,好策略,希望你明天旅途愉快。

  英語簡單2人對話:棒球先生

Todd: OK. Kevin, we're back here in the forest. Um, we're gonna talk about sports.

凱文,我們現在來到了森林裏。我們來談談運動。

Kevin: OK. Great. I love sports.

好的。我喜歡運動。

Todd: What sports do you like?

你喜歡什麼運動?

Kevin: Well, my favorite sport is baseball, obviously I grew up and my father was a baseball player, so I was always around baseball.

我最喜歡的運動是棒球,很明顯,我爸爸是名棒球運動員,從我小時候起我就圍着棒球轉了。

Todd: Wow.

哇。

Kevin: My whole life.

我的整個人生都圍繞着棒球。

Todd: You mean your father was a player in the Major Leagues.

你是說你父親是美國棒球協會的運動員。

Kevin: Yeah, exactly, and not only was he a player in the Major Leagues, he was fortunate enough to play in the World Series twice with the New York Mets.

是的,他不但是美國棒球協會的運動員,他還夠幸運兩次在世界職業棒球大賽中效力紐約大都會隊。

Todd: Wow. That's amazing.

哇。太棒了。

Kevin: Yeah, The Amazing Met's. 1969.

是的,那是1969年,神奇的機遇。

Todd: Wow, that's great. Did you play baseball yourself?

哇,太棒了。你自己打棒球嗎?

Kevin: Yeah, I played baseball pretty much my whole life up through college and university.

是的,我經常打棒球,尤其是上大學期間。

Todd: OK. Why did you stop?

爲什麼不打了呢?

Kevin: Well, it wasn't exactly by choice. I wasn't drafted high enough in professional baseball to, in order for me to sign, so I ended up retiring from baseball and persuing other things.

並不是我決定不打了。我沒有期望簽約作職業棒球運動員,所以我不打棒球而去做其他的事了。

Todd: OK. Great. Do you like any others sports?

好的,很棒,你還有沒有其他喜歡的運動?

Kevin: Yeah. I actually, I enjoy all competition. You know I enjoy the, the other typical American sports of basketball and American football and so on, but I also try to learn about and enjoy the, the national sport of the countries that I'm in. For example now I'm in Japan and I've actually gotten quite into Sumo wrestling.

是的。實際上,我喜歡競技運動。我喜歡其他典型的美國運動如籃球和橄欖球等,但我也在努力學習並享受我現在身處國家的傳統運動。比如現在我在日本,我迷上了相撲運動。

Todd: Oh, really.

真的。

Kevin: Yeah!

是的!

Todd: Nice. Have you ever seen a sumo match live?

很棒。你看過現場的相撲運動嗎?

Kevin: Yes, I have. I've been to two sumo, uh, bashos as they call them, or matches in Tokyo.

是的。我看過兩場現場相撲,在東京他們所說的相撲場看過兩場。

Todd: Nice. Yeah, I wanna go, I wanna go myself.

好的。我也想去,我打算自己去。

Kevin: Yeah! Let's go sometime.

好的!以後我們一起去。

Todd: OK. Let's do it.

我們一起去。

  英語簡單2人對話:外號

Todd: Hello!

你好!

David: Hello, Seattle!

你好,西雅圖!

Todd: Hello, Seattle! OK, well, how about could you introduce yourself to the listener?

你好,西雅圖!好的,你能向聽衆介紹一下自己嗎?

David: Oh, hi, I'm David. I'm from Tennessee. The home of Jack Daniel's whiskey and Elvis Presley.

你好,我是大衛。我來自田納西州。傑克丹尼威士忌和埃維斯·普里斯利的故鄉。

Todd: Do you like Elvis?

你喜歡埃維斯?

David: He's OK.

他很好。

Todd: Yeah! Cool!

酷!

David: Never met the guy, but.

但我從來沒見過真人。

Todd: Your name is David.

你的名字叫大衛。

David: Yes, that is correct.

是的,沒錯。

Todd: But what does everyone call you here?

這裏的人都怎麼稱呼你?

David: Tennessee

田納西。

Todd: OK. Why does everyone call you Tennessee?

爲什麼所有人都叫你田納西?

David: Two reasons. One, I'm from Tennessee, the most obvious reason and the third is because usually there is two to three, one time there was four

Davids here.

有兩個原因。第一,我來自田納西州,這是最明顯的原因。另外,就是因爲通常會同時有兩個或三個,有時候甚至是四個人都叫大衛。

Todd: Oh, I see.

我明白了。

David: And to keep us from getting confused they just started calling me Tennessee.

爲了不叫混了,大家就開始叫我田納西。

Todd: Oh, nice. Great. Well it was nice to meet you, David.

好的,太棒了。很高興認識你,大衛。

David: Nice to meet you too, Todd.

很高興認識你,託德。

  英語簡單2人對話:不速之客

Todd: Hey Leath! Do you want to go ahead and talk about the story you we're going to say?

嗨,利思!你接下來要講一個故事嗎?

Leath: OK, um, yeah, this was about, I'd say a year and a half ago and it was in Harare, the capital, where my mom lives. I was on holiday back home seeing my mom and anyway it's a Sunday morning and I was in the shower, got up pretty late, it must have been about half ten, and all of a sudden my mom burst into the shower and said," Leath, Leath, there's a snake, there's a snake in the kitchen." And so I thought, "Ah, what kind of snake would this be" cause we live in the capital, residential area, almost high-rise. Well, not high rise, but residential area. And so I put a towel around my waist and walked bad-temperedly throught to the kitchen. Um, attached to the kitchen we've got this littlecourtyard, where we set out to have morning coffee and breakfast. It's tiled and leads onto a small garden. And so I walked out onto the courtyard and there was a seven foot Egyptian cobra! Wow. I was really, really blow away because I know a bit about snakes and I know that a bite from an Egyptian cobra in a country where antidote isn't readily available is almost certainly fatal. And, there we were, mom and I, with a seven foot Egyptian cobra slithering between the courtyard and our kitchen. And, eventually, we trapped it in the courtyard and I went to fetch guys who work for national parks. National parks are the guys who kind of look after animal problems within the city, and, uh, brought them around, and we were hoping that they were going to catch it because Zimbabwe isn't so rich at the moment and stuff like that. They don't have the facilities to keep caught animals so unless it's endangered they just shoot it, so the guy shot our seven foot cobra.

好的,這個故事發生在一年半前津巴布韋的首都哈拉雷,我媽媽住的地方。那時我放假回家去看我媽媽。一個週日的早上,我起得很晚,大概是10點半,正在我沖澡的時候,我媽媽突然衝進來大喊“利思,利思,有條蛇,廚房有條蛇。”當時我就在想那是什麼樣的蛇,因爲我們住在首都的住宅區,基本都是高樓大廈。雖然不全是高樓,但起碼那是住宅區。我在腰間繫了一條毛巾,心情不爽地走到了廚房。廚房外有一個小院子,我們早上都在那裏喝咖啡吃早餐。院子外面通向一個小花園。我們穿過廚房走進小院子,那兒有一隻7英尺長的埃及眼鏡蛇!我真的被嚇到了,因爲我對蛇有一些瞭解,我知道在一個解毒劑並不常見的國家,埃及眼鏡蛇是致命的。只有我和我媽,還有一隻在小院和廚房間來回滑行的埃及眼鏡蛇。最後我們在小院裏設陷阱抓住了蛇,我聯繫叫來了國家公園的工作人員。他們是負責動物相關問題的專業人士。我把他們帶來希望它們能把這隻埃及響尾蛇抓走,因爲津巴布韋還那時候還買不起這種動物。但他們沒有抓走野生動物的相關部門,除非是威脅到居民生命,他們會把動物射殺,所以那名工作人員舉槍殺死了這隻7英尺長的眼鏡蛇。

Todd: Oh, they shot it, uh!

他們向蛇射擊!

Leath: Yeah, and we had to bury it out back.

後來我們埋葬了那條蛇。

Todd: Really, well, still I'm glad, you just didn't want to be bitten or anything.

真的嗎,我很高興你沒有被咬一口之類的。

Leath: No, no. No way.

那可沒門。

Todd: What a story!

真是個好故事!

以上是本站小編整理所得,歡迎大家閱讀和收藏。