當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 二人英語簡單對話

二人英語簡單對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.66W 次

人與人之間的價值觀不論成長的環境是否一樣,不論經歷的事情是否一樣,都是不會一樣的,就像你們的每天進行的對話不會等同一般。下面是本站小編給大家整理的二人英語簡單對話,供大家參閱!

二人英語簡單對話

  二人英語簡單對話:GOING TO AN ART GALLERY

Dashan: Did you know that this city has one of the most famous collections of Canadian art in Canada?

大山:你們知道嗎?這座城市擁有加拿大最有名的藝術收藏品。

Yunbo: No, I had no idea. Where is the art collection?

雲波:我不知道。收藏的藝術品在什麼地方?

Dashan: It's in one of our national art galleries.

大山:在我們的一座國家美術館裏。

Rumei: I don't know a lot about Canadian art, but I've always been interested in finding out more about it.

如梅:我對加拿大藝術瞭解的不多,但是我一直有興趣在這方面多加了解。

Yunbo: I've read about Canadian art on the Internet, but that's all.

雲波:我從國際互聯網上讀到過關於加拿大藝術的介紹,但僅此而已。

Dashan: Well, do you and Rumei feel like going to the gallery and having a closer look? The gallery's just around the corner.

大山:那麼,你和如梅願意到美術館去好好欣賞一番嗎?美術館就在拐角處。

Yunbo: You bet. Do we have time?

雲波:那還用說。我們還來得及嗎?

Dashan: Yeah, but we'd better hurry. I think the gallery closes at 6:00 tonight.

大山:來得及,但是我們得抓緊時間。我想美術館今晚要在6點關門。

Dashan: Yunbo, haven't you been painting for a long time?

大山:雲波,你不是堅持作畫有很長時間了嗎?

Yunbo: Yes, I have. I'm not a very good painter, but I enjoy painting a lot.

雲波:是的,我畫得不好,但是我特別喜歡畫。

Dashan: Do you use oil paints?

大山:你是畫油畫嗎?

Yunbo: I started painting with oils, but now I prefer using water colours. Rumei doesn't like the smell of the oil paints. Have you ever done any painting, Dashan?

雲波:我剛開始作畫時是這樣,但是我現在更喜歡畫水彩。如梅不喜歡油畫顏料的氣味。 大山,你作過畫嗎?

Dashan: No, I haven't, but I've been taking Chinese calligraphy lessons.

大山:沒有。但是我一直在學漢字書法。

Rumei: Is that so? How long have you been studying calligraphy?

如梅:是嗎?你學書法有多久了?

Dashan: Since last summer. I started taking lessons during my visit to Shanghai last year. And I've been practising ever since. This gallery's got all kinds of Canadian art... Painting, sculpture, prints, photography, and carvings. Yunbo and you will enjoy it.

大山:自從去年夏天就開始學了。 我是去年去上海時開始的,從那以後,就一直堅持練字。這家美術館收藏各種藝術品,有油畫、 雕塑、版畫、攝影作品以及雕刻品。 雲波你們倆會喜歡的。

Rumei: I'm sure we will.

如梅:我想我們一定會喜歡的。

Dashan: Would it be okay to look at the painting by the Group of Seven first? I love their art.

大山:我們先看七人畫社的作品怎麼樣?我喜愛他們的作品。

Yunbo: Sure. But who or what is the Group of Seven?

雲波:可以。不過,七人畫社是誰,是什麼流派?

Dashan: The Group of Seven was a group of seven Canadian painters. They painted Canadian landscapes in the 1920s and 1930s.

大山:七人畫社是由加拿大的七名畫家組成的。 他們在本世紀20年代和30年代以畫加拿大的風景畫出名。

Dashan: Excuse me. Is it okay to take photos of the paintings in the gallery?

大山:請問,美術館裏的展品可以拍照嗎?

Attendant: Sorry. Taking photos of our collection is not allowed. But, our gift shop has lots of posters, postcards and books.

工作人員:對不起,不行。不允許爲收藏品拍照。但是禮品店裏有很多招貼畫、明信片及書籍。

Dashan: Thanks.

大山:謝謝。

Rumei: Look at these magnificent paintings of the outdoors. They must be paintings by the Group of Seven.

如梅:來看看這些壯麗的戶外風景畫吧。 它們肯定出自七人畫社。

Dashan: You're right, Rumei. These artists loved painting the wilderness.

大山:你說對了,如梅。這些畫家喜歡畫莽莽原野。

Yunbo: The paintings are so bold and dramatic. I can't stop looking at them.

雲波:這些畫是那麼無拘無束、那麼充滿激情,我情不自禁地一直在欣賞。

Dashan: What do you think, Rumei?

大山:如梅,你怎麼看?

Rumei: I love the forests, rocks and lakes in the paintings. But the colours are a bit too strong for me.

如梅:我喜愛畫中的森林、岩石、湖泊,可是我覺得色彩有些太濃重了。

Dashan: You'll see this kind of scenery on our train ride back to Vancouver next week.

大山:下個星期我們乘火車回溫哥華時你就能親眼見到畫中的景色。

Dashan: Oh, this painting must be by Emily Carr. She's one of my favourite artists. She's painted pictures of forests and totem poles in British Columbia.

大山:這幅畫一定是埃米爾·卡爾所畫。她是我最喜愛的藝術家之一。她繪畫的題材是不列顛哥倫比亞的森林、圖騰柱。

Yunbo: Was she from British Columbia?

雲波:她是不列顛哥倫比亞的人嗎?

Dashan: Yes. As a matter of fact, she lived in Victoria. Her house is a museum now.

大山:是,事實上,她住在維多利亞。她的故居現在已是博物館了。

  二人英語簡單對話:GOING TO AN ART GALLERY

Dashan: Oh, look. We've just passed a totem pole. The Native art collection can't be far away.

大山:嘿,看,我們剛經過了一個圖騰柱。土著藝術品的展覽一定不會太遠了。

Yunbo: Native art is very popular in Canada, isn't it?

雲波:土著藝術品在加拿大很受歡迎,是吧?

Dashan: Yes. Canada's aboriginal people make beautiful art. Don't you remember? We went to that wonderful Native art store in Vancouver. It had totem poles, masks, beadwork, basket and prints.

大山:是的,加拿大的土著居民創造出了很精美的藝術品。你們還記得吧,我們在溫哥華去過的那家漂亮的土著工藝品商店。裏面有圖騰柱、面具、鑲綴珠、籃筐以及版畫。

Yunbo: That's right.

雲波:是啊。

Rumei: This art is spectacular. It's very symbolic, isn't it?

如梅:這種藝術品非常壯觀,富有象徵意義,你說是吧?

Yunbo: Yes, it is.

雲波:對。

Rumei: Look at the unusual animal figures.

如梅:看那些奇特的動物塑像。

Dashan: Yeah. They're quite interesting. Did you know that each piece of art tells a story?

大山:對,個個饒有興趣。你知道嗎?每一件藝術品都講述一個故事呢。

Rumei: No, I didn't. Let's look around some more.

如梅:我原來不知道。我們再多看看。

Rumei: How do you guys feel about taking a break and getting a cup of tea? My feet are killing me. This gallery must have a restaurant.

如梅:我們休息一下,喝杯茶你們倆覺得怎麼樣?我的腳疼死了。美術館裏一定會有餐館吧。

Dashan: It does. Actually, I wouldn't mind taking some weight off my feet, too.

大山:確實有。說句實話我也想歇歇腳。

Yunbo: Well, I prefer to look at some more art. Do you mind?

雲波:我倒是情願再多看一會展覽,你們不會在意吧?

Rumei: Of course not.

如梅:當然不會。

Dashan: Okay. We'll go to the restaurant and then meet you in the gift shop in forty-five minutes.

大山:好的,我們到餐館去,40分鐘後我們在禮品店碰頭。

Yunbo: Great.

雲波:好的。

Rumei: Don't be late.

如梅:可別晚了。

Yunbo: I won't.

雲波:我不會的。

Rumei: I should buy a gift for Yunbo's mother.

如梅:我應該給雲波的媽媽買件禮物。

Dashan: You'll probably find a nice present at the gift shop.

大山:在禮品店估計你能選到一份好禮品。

Yunbo: Have you been waiting long?

雲波:你們等了很久了嗎?

Rumei: Yes, since 4:45.

如梅:是啊,從4點45分就開始等你了。

Yunbo: Oh, no! You've been waiting half an hour. I'm really sorry.

雲波:哎呀,真糟,你們等了半個小時了。我真的非常抱歉。

Rumei: It's okay. I liked having the time to browse.

如梅:沒關係。能有時間多轉一轉我很高興。

Yunbo: Have you bought anything?

雲波:你買了什麼東西了嗎?

Rumei: No, not yet. I'm thinking of getting an address book for your mother. What do you think of this one?

如梅:還沒有。我正在想給你母親買一本通訊簿,你覺得這個怎麼樣?

Yunbo: It's beautiful. My mother will love it. Thanks for picking it out.

雲波:很漂亮。我的母親會喜歡的。謝謝你爲她挑選。

Rumei: You're welcome.

如梅:不用客氣。

Dashan: Well, we ought to go now.

大山:啊,我們得走了。