當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 英語相關情景對話

英語相關情景對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.86W 次

每一天都是新的一天,在和同事用英語對話時,也會是新的心情。下面是本站小編給大家整理的英語相關情景對話,供大家參閱!

英語相關情景對話

  英語相關情景對話:悉尼

Todd: OK, Ann, you spent quite a bit of time in Australia recently so why don't you talk about that?

好的,安,你最近在澳大利亞居住了很長時間,爲什麼不談談在澳大利亞的生活呢?

Ann: I really liked living in Australia. I was an international student and I studied education at the University of Sydney. And living in Sydney was fantastic,because I could go to the beach anytime I wanted and there was a great nightlife in Sydney. There are lots of great clubs. And people were very, very friendly and easy-going and I met a lot of international people in living Sydney.

我真的很喜歡住在悉尼。我是一名國際留學生,我在悉尼大學學習教育專業。住在悉尼真的是太棒了,因爲只要我想,我能隨時去海灘。悉尼的夜生活也是豐富多彩的。那裏有許多很棒的酒吧。那裏的人也非常友好,我在悉尼居住的時間裏認識了許多國際留學生。

Todd: Mm-mm. How long were you there?

嗯,你在那裏住了多久?

Ann: I was there for almost a year.

我在那裏住了不到一年。

Todd: Oh, OK.

哦,好的。

Ann: And I travelled a little bit in Australia. I went up the east coast. Up to Frasier Island, which is a world heritage site. And I saw dingoes running along the beach and sharks in the water. We climbed cliffs and went through a rainforest and went camping and then we went up to the Whitsundays, which is a bit further north. And the further north you go in Australia, the hotter it gets. So we were able to go swimming in the ocean and I went diving for the first time but it was a little bit risky cause I didn't have a diving license, so I went on an introductory dive and I saw a giant clam that had a really purple spongy inside that I was able to touch and then the clam closed up really quickly.

我在澳大利亞旅遊去了一些地方。我去了東海岸。登上了世界自然遺產弗雷澤島。我在海灘上看到了澳洲野狗,我在海里看到了鯊魚。我和朋友登上了懸崖,穿越了熱帶雨林,我們一起露營,還去了再往北一點的聖靈羣島。越往澳大利亞北部走就感覺越熱。因此我們在海里游泳,我還在那裏第一次潛水,但這有點兒冒險,我沒有潛水執照,因此我只是做了入門級的潛水,潛水時我看到了一個巨型的蛤,它裏面是紫色的海綿體,我用手觸碰了一下,蛤迅速地就合上了。

Todd: So, did you, did you lose your finger?

你的手指夾到了嗎?

Ann: Almost.

差點兒。

Todd: Almost. Ah, you're lucky. Um, it's funny, you go in the water and you worry about sharks, but not clams.

差點兒。哦,你真幸運。真有趣,你下水會害怕鯊魚,但是沒有擔心過蛤。

Ann: Exactly.

是的。

Todd: Will you be going back to Australia soon?

我會馬上回澳大利亞去嗎?

Ann: I'd like to go and live there for at least another year. Probably I'll go back to Sydney or maybe I'll go down to Melbourne because it's a really interesting cultural city. They have lot of museums and parks.

我想去澳大利亞住至少一年的時間。也許我會回悉尼,也許我會去墨爾本,因爲那裏的文化很有趣。那裏有許多博物館和公園。

Todd: OK. You gotta choose real quick, only one city, Montreal or Sydney, which do you choose?

好的,那你得快點兒選擇了,你只能去一座城市,蒙特利爾或是悉尼,你選擇那座城市?

Ann: Sydney, without a doubt.

悉尼,毫無疑問。

Todd: OK. All right. Thanks a lot.

好的,十分感謝

Ann: You're welcome.

不客氣。

  英語相關情景對話:減肥

Todd: OK, Devon, I've been putting on a few pounds and you're quite a lean fit guy.

好的,戴文。我最近長了幾斤,而你看上去苗條又健康。

Devon: Well, thank you.

謝謝。

Todd: What do you recommend? What can I do to lose weight?

你的建議是什麼?我怎樣才能減肥呢?

Devon: Well, I exercise a lot. I go running at least three times a week. But more than that I enjoy playing sports and so different sports use different muscles and all of it helps to lose that weight that you might have gained.

我經常運動。我一週至少跑步三次。除了這點我還喜歡其他運動,不同的運動會鍛鍊不同的肌肉,這些運動都會幫助你減掉多餘的重量。

Todd: Yeah, well, actually, one of the problems is that I actually exercise a lot.

好的,問題是,實際上我經常運動。

Devon: Do ya?

真的嗎?

Todd: Yeah, so maybe it's my diet.

是的,也許是我的食譜有問題。

Devon: It could be and so in that case you might want to eat something perhaps more nutritious or maybe even less of what you do eat. Maybe, I eat three meals a day and I try not to snack in between. No potato chips. No popcorn. No candy bars.

有可能,如果是這樣,你應該吃些高蛋白的食物,並減少食物攝取的總量。我每天吃三頓飯,並且努力在餐食間拒絕零食。不吃薯條,爆米花,也不吃糖果。

Todd: That's pretty tough!

這很難做到!

Devon: It is tough , I must admit that I cheat every once in awhile but...

確實很難,但我必須承認我也許騙得了一時,但……

Todd: Ok, I'll give it a actually, you see my problem is that I like junk food. So I have to choose: either I eat less or I eat a better diet. What do you think is more important?

好的,我會努力嘗試的……但實際上,我的問題是我喜歡垃圾食品。所以我必須選擇:是吃少點兒,還是吃得更好點兒。你認爲哪條更重要?

Devon: I think that if you are exercizing then you should just eat what you want and eat less.

我認爲如果你最近在運動,那麼最好吃想吃的食物,但是要減少量。

Todd: Eat less. OK. This is going to be tough!

少吃點兒。好的,這會很有難度!

Devon: Well, I have no dought that you will do the best that you can.

我毫不懷疑你會做到最好。

Todd: Alright! Thanks a lot Devon.

好的,謝謝你,戴文。

  英語相關情景對話:回家

Todd: Hello, Gabrielle!

你好,加布裏埃爾!

Gabrielle: Hello!

你好

Todd: How are you doing today?

你今天好嗎?

Gabrielle: Good thanks.

很好,謝謝。

Todd: Now, Grabrielle, I hear that you are going back home to New Zealand.

加布裏埃爾,我聽說你要回新西蘭的家去。

Gabrielle: That's right. I'm going home for summer.

是的。我要回家過夏天。

Todd: OK. What are your plans?

你是怎麼計劃的?

Gabrielle: Probably a week relaxing, going camping, and then I'm going back to work.

也許先休息一週,去露營,接着我會回去工作。

Todd: Oh, OK. Where do you work?

好的,你在哪工作?

Gabrielle: I teach as an English teacher in Christchurch, in New Zealand.

我在新西蘭克賴斯特徹奇市教英語。

Todd: Oh, OK. And that's where you're from, naturally.

哦,好的。你來自那裏。

Gabrielle: That's right.

是的。

Todd: Were you born there?

你在那裏出生嗎?

Gabrielle: I was, yeah!

是的,我是!

Todd: Well, you are going to have this short little break, or vacation, are you gonna go to the mountains?

在這短暫的休息,或者說是假期中,你打算去海灘,或者山區嗎?

Gabrielle: ably to the beach and camping for about a week with friends, yeah!

也許,我會和朋友一起去海灘露營一週。

Todd: Actually, how warm is it in the summer?

夏天那裏到底有多熱?

Gabrielle: Probably a maximum of about 30 degrees. A nice dry heat! Very comfortable.

也許最高達到了30度。乾爽,很熱!很舒服!

Todd: So when you go to the beach is the water warm enough to swim in?

那麼你去海灘的時候水溫很適合游泳?

Gabrielle: No, no, no! We swim but it is not warm. Yeah! It's pretty chilly actually.

不,不!我們會去游泳,但水並不熱。海水其實很冷。

Todd: OK. Any other plans when you go home?

好的,回家後還有什麼其他計劃嗎?

Gabrielle: Yeah, I'm looking forward to catching up with friends and family and animals.

我很期待見到我的朋友,家人,和寵物。

Todd: Animals!

寵物!

Gabrielle: Well, I miss my pets.

是的,我想念我的寵物。

Todd: OK, well, what pets do you have?

那麼,你養了什麼寵物?

Gabrielle: Well, I have a cat and a dog and a sheep called Sydney and two gold fish.

我養了一隻貓,一隻狗,一隻叫做Sydney的羊,還有兩隻金魚。

Todd: Wow!

哇!

Gabrielle: Yeah! And I really miss them.

是的,我真的很想念它們。

Todd: I'm sure they're really excited to see you. Alright, thanks a lot.

我肯定它們見到你一定很興奮。好的,十分謝謝。

Gabrielle: Cheers!

不客氣!

以上是本站小編整理所得,歡迎大家閱讀和收藏。