當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 電影相關英語情景對話

電影相關英語情景對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.85W 次

英語情景對話作爲真實生活的交際模式,作爲語言輸出的源頭,作爲語言練習的最佳途徑,作爲語言教授的媒介,它對於把英語作爲外語來學習的學生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面本站小編爲大家帶來電影相關英語情景對話,歡迎大家學習!

ing-bottom: 133.33%;">電影相關英語情景對話

 電影英語情景對話1:

Man:We can't go that way, the road is blocked for the next few days.

我們不能往那裏走,那條路接下來幾天都會禁止通行。

Woman:Oh, that's right. They're film ing a movie up there, aren't they?

對哦,電影公司的人要在那邊拍片,對吧?

Man:Some high speed chase scene, I think.

我想可能是高速追逐戲。

Woman:I wonder how all the businesses in the area feel about that.

不知道那邊的商家會怎麼想。

Man:I think that they get a pretty good payoff.

我想他們應該會得到不錯的補償。

Woman:The movie company has to pay them?

電影公司會付錢給他們?

Man:I don't know about all of that, but think about it, their business gets free publicity!

我不大清楚,不過想想,他們的商店可以得到免費的宣傳!

Woman: Oh, yea, they get to be in a movie for the whole world to see!

時哦,全世界都會在電影裏看到這些商店。

 電影英語情景對話2:

Son:Mom, what were movies like when you were a kid?

媽,你小時候電影是什麼樣子?

Mother:Everything about them was different, even the theaters.

所有事情都和現在不一樣,甚至是電影院。

Son:I'm really interested. Tell me about them.

我很感興趣,多給我講講。

Mother:Well, where I grew up, we saw movies at a drive-in theater in our car with the whole family.

嗯,我長大的地方,經常是一家人開車到露天戲院,坐在車子上看的。

Son:That's cool. I bet you could bring your own food.

真酷,我想你可以自己帶食物吧。

Mother:We did. On hot days, we'd take a blanket and lay in the back of dad's old pickup to watch the movie.

沒錯。天氣熱的時候,我們會帶條毯子,躺在父親的老貨車上看電影。

Son:Why don't we do that anymore?

爲什麼現在沒人這樣做了?

Mother:Well, the weather might have some influence, during bad weather the theater didn't make a whole lot.

嗯,這和天氣可能有些關係,天氣不好時,就沒有人會去看電影了。

 電影英語情景對話3:

Boy:There's a double feature at the cinema this Saturday. Do you want to go with me?

這個星期六電影院要連映兩場,你要和我一起去嗎?

Girl:What are the movies that are playing?

放映什麼電影?

Boy:There's an action movie with Harrison Ford and a chick flick with Susan Sarandon.

一部是哈里森·福特的動作片,另外一部的女主角是蘇珊·薩蘭登。

Girl:I've never seen a movie I don't like that had Harrison Ford in it.

只要是哈里森·福特演的電影,我應該都會喜歡。

Boy:So,is that a yes?

所以,你要去嗎?

Girl:Yes. What time does it start and do you want to meet me there?

是的,幾點開始,我們在電影院見面嗎?

Boy:It starts at one and yea, let's meet there. It's the cinema on the corner of Lincoln and Main.

一點開始。好啊,我們在那裏碰面,林肯街和緬因街交匯處那家戲院。

Girl:Great! I have a coupon for free popcorn at that theater!

太好了!我有那家戲院的免費爆米花券!

電影英語情景對話4:

Man:Do you remember what the ratings of movies stand for?

你還記得電影分級代表的意思嗎?

Woman:Yes, G stands for General Audiences, PG means Parental Guidance suggested, R is restricted to audiences under 18 and X means explicit content.

是的,G代表普遍級,PG代表保護級,R代表限制級,未滿十八歲不得觀看,X代表嚴加限制級。

Man:Does anyone pay any attention to those ratings anymore?

現在還有人會遵守分級嗎?

Woman:Remember when we were kids? Theaters wouldn't let kids in to PG moives without a parent.

還記得我們小時候嗎?保護級的電影如果沒有父母陪同,電影院就不會讓孩子進去。

Man:I remember that I never saw an X moives even displayed.

我記得那時根本沒有X級電影。

Woman:Now with video rentals it's all a personal matter.

觀在有了錄像帶出租店,分級就變成個人的選擇了。

Man:Yea, I never see theaters turn people away for their age anymore either.

是啊。我現在也沒看過電影院會因爲一個人的年齡而趕他走的情況。

Woman:Now we have to make a choice about what we will see and what we won't.

現在我們只能自己把關,決定哪些能看,哪些不能。