當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 關於看電影的英語情景對話

關於看電影的英語情景對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.59K 次

情景對話因爲有生動的生活場景和話題,極大地激發了學生練習英語口語的興趣,爲學生提供了練習口語表達的機會。小編精心收集了關於看電影的英語情景對話,供大家欣賞學習!

關於看電影的英語情景對話
  關於看電影的英語情景對話篇1

AHi, Mary! What do you like to do in your spare time?

你好,瑪麗,空閒時候你都做些什麼?

BWell, I spend a lot of time watching movies.

很多時候我都在看電影.

AWhat a concidence! I also watch a lot of movies.

真巧啊!我也愛看電影.

BOh really, Frank? What kind of movies do you like?

是嗎?弗蘭克,你愛看哪種類型的片子?

AActually, I watch whichever movie there is, be it a comedy, a sci-fi or a suspense movie. How about you?

實際上,我哪種都看,喜劇片,科幻片或者懸疑片都行.你呢?

BArt films are my favorite, but thrillers are cool, too.

我最喜歡看藝術片,但是驚悚片也不錯.

AReally impressive. These two genres are definitely different.

真的嗎?這兩種風格的電影可截然不同啊.

BSure. I enjoy both of them very much.

對啊,不過兩種我都喜歡.

AHow often do you go to the cinema?

你常去電影院嗎?

BOnce in a while, I suppose, I usually rent movies at Movie Salon.

偶爾去一次,通常我都在電影沙龍租碟看.

AMovie salon? Where's that?

電影沙龍?

BIt's a movie rental store in my neighborhood. I've got a membership there.

就是我家小區裏的一家影碟出租店,我是那兒的會員.

AIs it good?

那兒好嗎?

BYes, you can find almost all new releases there.

挺不錯的,所有的新電影幾乎都能在那兒找到.

AReally? Maybe I shall also sign up for its membership.

是嗎?我也想加入啦.

BWhy not?

可以啊.

  關於看電影的英語情景對話篇2

Tom: Do you go to the cinema a lot Martin?

湯姆:馬丁,你經常去電影院看電影嗎?

Martin: I used to quite often, Tom, but lately I just haven't found the time or the cinemas around here aren't quite as big here.

馬丁:我以前常去電影院,不過最近我很忙沒有時間去電影院,而且這附近的電影院都很小。

Tom: So, I guess you've had time to contemplate on it. What's your favorite movie of all time?

湯姆:我想你有時間來考慮這個問題。你最喜歡的電影是什麼?

Martin: Well, my favorite movie, and the best movie I've ever seen would have to be Seven Samurai, the story about a small peasant village in Japan, hired in Seven Samurai to protect it and the ensuing struggles that the villagers had with the samurai, and the Samurai did with themselves and then the final fight that they has with the bandits that were trying to take the peasants grain. It's a magnificent story.

馬丁:我最喜歡的電影,或者說我看過的最好的電影是《七武士》,這部電影講的是日本一個小鄉村僱傭了七名武士保護家園,村民和武士以及武士之間產生了摩擦,不過最後他們還是同試圖搶走穀物的強盜進行了戰鬥。這是一個宏偉的故事。

Tom: It's a classic. It's black and white, right?

湯姆:這是部經典電影。是黑白片,對吧?

Martin: Yes, it is. It was made by the Japanese director Akira Kurasawa. I think it was 1956 or 57, but it's affected so many other movies, Tom. I mean if you look at the Magnificent Seven, the Western, it's modeled directly after that, as well as some other modern movies that you might not think as much about. Roger Corman's, Battle Beyond the Stars with George Peppard (Are you serious?) was modeled straight off of Seven Samurai, and even Bug's Life.

馬丁:對,沒錯。這部電影是日本導演黑澤明指導的。我想大概是1956年或1957年的電影,不過這部電影影響了後世的許多電影,湯姆。我是說,如果你看過西方電影《豪勇七蛟龍》,你會發現這就是依據《七武士》翻拍的,你可能沒有想過,其實還有很多現代電影翻拍自那部電影。比如羅傑·科曼擔任製片、喬治·佩帕德主演的《世紀爭霸戰》也改編自《七武士》(真的嗎?),還有《蟲蟲危機》也是。

Tom: Wow. Now that I think of that I can see that.

湯姆:哇。我覺得我應該看看那部電影。

Martin: Yeah, it's a really important movie. How about you Tom? What's your favorite movie of all time?

馬丁:對,那真的是一部非常重要的電影。你呢,湯姆?你最喜歡的電影是什麼?

Tom: I don't know about of old time, but recently, and don't laugh when I say this, Pirates of the Caribbean was an absolute masterpiece. I saw the trailer so many times in the cinema and just thought it was going to be rubbish, but when I eventually got around to seeing it, it was full of good jokes and it was Jonny Depp as a pirate going around the Caribbean. There was a ghost story. There was a love story in it. There was a young man who'd run away to join the Pirate's. The whole thing was just action packed, funny and colorful. It was a really entertaining movie.

湯姆:我不太瞭解老電影,我說了你別笑我,最近的電影裏我覺得《加勒比海盜》絕對是經典。我在電影院裏看了很多遍預告片,我本來以爲那會是部爛片,但是當我終於有時間看那部電影時,我發現那部電影非常搞笑,電影講述的是約翰尼·德普扮演的海盜在加勒比航行的故事。裏面包含了鬼故事和愛情故事。在電影裏,一個年輕男子跑去投奔海盜。整部電影內容豐富、搞笑又有趣。這真的是一部給人帶來娛樂的電影。

Martin: Yeah, I would agree with you Tom. It was very fun and Johnny Depp was great, modelling Keith Richards as a pirate. I think that...

馬丁:對,湯姆,我同意你的觀點。這是一部非常有趣的電影,約翰尼·德普非常棒,德普是以凱斯·理查德茲爲原型塑造了電影裏的海盜形象。我認爲……

Tom: Well, I heard that he was modelling the original ride at Disneyland.

湯姆:我聽說他是以迪斯尼樂園的遊樂設施爲原型塑造的角色。

Martin: Oh, really.

馬丁:哦,真的嗎?

Tom: The mechanical models jerking around on the pirate ship, the mannequins, I heard that was what he modeled his character on.

湯姆:我聽說他是以海盜船上那個笨拙移動的機械模型爲原型的。

Martin: I heard he modeled after Keith Richards.

馬丁:我聽說他是以凱斯·理查德茲爲原型的。

Tom: He's the kind of actor who comes up with a different story at every interview.

湯姆:他是那種會在每次採訪中說不同故事的演員。

Martin: Well, I guess that's why he's acting.

馬丁:嗯,我猜這就是他當演員的原因。

  關於看電影的英語情景對話篇3

Andrew:Wow, so many students are crowding in —more than I expected. We’re lucky to arrive an hour earlier. Or else we would definitely have problems getting good seats。

Heather:I learned my lesson from the last experience. I didn’t arrive early enough, so I ended up with a terrible seat —all the way up in the front row! It was one of my worst movie experiences ever。

Andrew:Yeah. I hate sitting in the front row。

Heather:By the way, it was really thoughtful of you to get me the ticket. I really appreciate it. I’ll buy some popcorn and a drink for us。

Andrew:That would be great!

Heather:You hold my place, and I’ll be back as soon as possible. Oh, I almost forgot. I’d better hold on to my ticket stub in case they won’t let me in。

Andrew:OK.


看了“關於看電影的英語情景對話”的人還看了:

1.有關看電影的英語對話

2.關於看電影的英文情景對話

3.看電影英語對話

4.看電影的英語對話精選

5.關於看電影的英語對話閱讀