當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 度假相關情景對話

度假相關情景對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.04W 次

英語情景對話作爲真實生活的交際模式,作爲語言輸出的源頭,作爲語言練習的最佳途徑,作爲語言教授的媒介,它對於把英語作爲外語來學習的學生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面本站小編爲大家帶來日常生活英語情景對話,歡迎大家學習!

度假相關情景對話

 度假相關情景對話1:

Husband: I want to start a tradition of family vacations with our family right now before we have kids.

我想在我們有孩子前, 現在就先樹立家庭假期的傳統。

Wife: You want to make sure it's good solid habit before anything else takes its place, like work?

你想在工作或其他事情穩定下來之前,把這個變成固定的習慣?

Husband: Yes. so this year are going to take our first family vacation, just you and I.

是的,所以今年會是我讓我們第一次全家一起度假,就只有你和我。

Wife: And where are we going to go?

我們要去哪兒?

Husband: I don't know yet.

我還不知道。

Wife: Are we going all out or just starting with a mini family vacation?

你想玩好一點,還是一開始先是迷你家庭假期就好。

Husband:I want to go all out if we can afford it.

如果我們負擔得起,我希望玩好一點。

Wife: Well, I was looking in this magazine the other day and are not very expensive at all. Take a look at this!

我前幾天纔在雜誌上看到,坐船旅行一點也不貴。你看着這個!

度假相關情景對話2:

Boy: I'm going home to China for the winter break.

寒假打算回中國。

Girl: I hope you can get a seat on an airline.

希望你能訂到機票。

Boy: My uncle is a travel agent. He said he'll see what he can do for me.

我叔叔在旅行社工作,他說他會幫我想辦法。

Girl: Maybe you stand a chance if you have someone like that working for you.

如果你認識那樣的人,應該就有可能訂到機票。

Boy: Are you going home for the break also?

你也要回家度假嗎?

Girl: Yes, I am. We all get together for the Christmas holidays every year.

是的,我也要回家。我們家每年都會一起過聖誕節。

Boy: My family too. My family breaks all the rules and celebrate our Chinese holidays early just for me.

我家也是。我家還爲了我打破習俗,提早慶祝中國農曆新年。

Girl: Be sure to take lots of pictures to share when you get back!

記得多照點相片,回來再給我看!

度假相關情景對話3:

Boy: You will never guess where my family is going for summer vacation.

你絕對猜不到我家暑假要去哪裏!

Girl: Let me try. It has to be somewhere amazing, and far t?

讓我猜猜看,一定是很讓人吃驚的地方,而且很遠……埃及?

Boy: How in the world did you guess that? Did someone tell you already?

你怎麼會猜到的?是不是有人告訴過你?

Girl: Yes. I overheard your mom and my mom talking in the grocery store.

是的,我偷聽到你媽媽和我媽媽在雜貨店的對話。

Boy: I want to ride a camel and definitely see the pyramids!

我想去騎駱駝,還有絕對不能錯過金字塔!

Girl: I wish our family took outrageous summer vacations like yours.

真希望我家也能像你家一樣過個不尋常的假期。

Boy: It helps that my dad is an archaeologist.

可能是因爲我爸是考古學家的關係吧。

Girl: We'll get to go fishing at the river. I hate fish.

我們打算到河邊釣魚,我討厭魚。

 度假相關情景對話4:

Man: Where do you want to go this weekend?

這個週末你想去哪裏玩?

Woman: Let's go to the lake and camp on the south side.

我們到南方湖邊去露營。

Man: Do you want to take the jet ski?

你要帶水上摩托車嗎?

Woman: Let's just rent one this time. The AC is broken in the truck, remember?

我們這次去那裏再租好了。卡車的空調器壞了,記得吧?

Man: Oh, that's right. Renting is good!

對哦,還是用租的好了!

Woman: Should we call the Olsen's and ask them if they want to join us?

我們要打電話給奧爾森家,問問他們要不要一起去嗎?

Man: Okay, you call them.

好啊,你打電話給他們。

Woman: Then you go out to the garage and check out the camping gear.

那麼你到車庫去檢查露營裝備。