《祕社》S01E11筆記:“說曹操曹操到”怎麼用英語說?
1.I need some nice, normal school activities to throw myself into.
我應該多參加一些常規的校園活動
throw oneself into
投入...
l haven't got the hang of it?
還沒掌握訣竅嗎?
get the hang of
找到...的竅門
3.-Give me a minute. -Take your time.
-等我一下。-不着急。
take your time
不慌不忙
4.I am lucky just to know someone like her,let alone have her as a friend.
能認識像她,我真的很幸運了,更別說還能和她成爲朋友。
let alone
更不用說;不理,不管(惹)
5.I guess you can't judge a book by its lip gloss.
真是看不出來啊。
judge a book by its lip gloss
lip gloss
光滑的邊緣
're not a "something for nothing" kind guy.
你也不是那種不勞而獲的人。
something for nothing
輕易得來的利益, 不勞而獲
7.Speak of the devil.
說曹操,曹操到。