當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語練習小對話 > 《祕社》S01E02筆記:別對我指手畫腳

《祕社》S01E02筆記:別對我指手畫腳

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.46W 次

ing-bottom: 57.81%;">《祕社》S01E02筆記:別對我指手畫腳

d he be onto us?

他會察覺到我們的勾當嗎?


onto

[口]對...熟悉,對...瞭解


the new show, we were onto something big.

這場新秀讓我們發現了一些大事情。


2.I don't want you to have a say in what I do.

我不喜歡你對我做的事指手畫腳。


have a say in...

對...有發言


ners also have a say in the terms of the credit agreements.

合夥人對信用協議中的條款有話事權。


energies are flying everywhere all at once with no rhyme or reason.

我們的力量無緣無故、漫無目的地到處爆發。


rhyme or reason

原因,緣故,理由


't take others' money without rhyme or reason.

不要無緣無故拿別人的錢。


power requires more practice

精誠所至,金石爲開 。


require

需要


we can't have Ethan running his mouth off about Amelia.

但我們不能讓伊桑對阿米莉亞的事說三道四。


run off

逃跑,流掉


off at the mouth

信口開河


I've been asked to come over here and convince you to bind the circle.

我被派來說服你聯結祕社。


come over

從遠方過來


e.g.I'd like to have come over to see you last night, but someone called and I couldn't get away.

昨晚我本想來看看你的,可是有人找我,讓我脫不開身。


it's probably not the best idea to piss him off.

最好別惹毛他。


piss off

惹惱,滾蛋


way she treats me really pisses me off.

她對待我的態度徹底惹毛了我。