當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 過年回老家親戚的問題用英語怎麼回答?

過年回老家親戚的問題用英語怎麼回答?

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.57W 次

過年回老家親戚的問題用英語怎麼回答?

顯然,老家的親戚不會用英語問你這個問題,你也不必用英文答(如果你有特別牛的親戚,請無視這句)。所以,本篇僅供娛樂——咱們就是想看看老外在面對這個問題時都是怎麼答的。

親友同學最愛問的這句:

"Are you seeing anyone?"
“你有對象/男票/女票嗎?”

普通青年這麼答:

1. "No."
“沒有。”

2. "I'm dating around."
“一直在相親。”

3. "I'm not tied down yet."
“還沒遇到合適的。”

4. "I've been dating someone for a bit, but I can't say for sure she is the one."
“見過幾個人,但都覺得不太合適。”

逗比青年這麼答:

1. "Yes, and he's already got two kids of his own, so you'll get those grandchildren you've been waiting for!"
“有男友啊,他已經有兩個孩子了。你不是一直想要外孫嗎,這下你的願望可以一步到位了!”

2. "Not exactly...I just joined a cult where we don't believe in any sort of lasting, committed relationships. We just use one another to keep the population populated."
“也不算有吧。。。我最近加入了一個教派,我們教的人都不相信人能有持久忠貞的感情。所以關於繁衍的問題,我們都跟自己人內部解決了,正好也可以擴大教衆。”

3. "I see people all the time. I'm seeing you right now!"
“我一直在跟各種‘對象’見面啊,你不也是我見面的對象之一嘛!”

4. "Actually, I've found paper folding and basket weaving to be a better use of my time. Those are two of my new favorite hobbies, you know, since I'm single."
“講真,我覺得摺紙和編花籃是打發時間的好途徑。你知道嗎,自單身以來,我就喜歡上這兩個愛好了。”

5. "Well, I've started training my dog for the circus, so that takes up a considerable amount of time."
“怎麼說呢,我最近一直在訓練我的狗,想讓它進馬戲團。訓狗把我的時間都佔去了。”

6. "My dog fulfills my need for companionship. So do my my guinea pig."
“我已經有狗狗作伴了,還有喵喵,還有我的荷蘭豬。”

7. "Have you seen the majority of the male population lately?!"
“你最近沒聽說嗎,現在男性人口太多了,有一部分只能打光棍了?!”

8. Point to a random guy and say, "Him. We just don't like to interact in public settings."
隨便指着一個路人甲說:“他就是我男友。一有其他人在,我倆就不好意思說話了。”

9. " someone proposed to me at a bar last week. Does that count?"
“沒有。不過上週在酒吧有人跟我求婚了。那個算嗎?”

10. "I'm joining a convent. I'm really looking forward to taking that vow of chastity."
“我剛加入了一所尼姑庵,已經等不及要宣誓永守貞操了。”

11. "I'm going to Rome for a year and I don't want to be tied down when I'm surrounded by all those Italian men who are just dying to bring me home to their mothers and feed me homemade pasta."
“我打算去羅馬待一年。一想到將要出現大把的意大利帥哥,急着帶我見他們父母、給我做意大利麪吃,我就不着急相親了。”

12. "I'm in love with myself. Isn't that enough?"
“我愛上我自己了,不也挺好嘛?”