當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 每日英語口語 > 英協視頻:你獲聘了10(1 month later)

英協視頻:你獲聘了10(1 month later)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.19W 次

media.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,40,0" height="360" width="480">

英協視頻:你獲聘了10(1 month later)

 

Episode 10

你獲聘了10

1 month later

一個月以後

 

Sarah! Good to meet you again! And welcome on board!

薩拉!很高興能再見到你!歡迎來上班!

Thanks Philip, I’m very pleased to be here.

謝謝你,菲利普,我很高興能來這兒上班。

I hope you enjoyed your holiday – where did you go?

希望你度過了一個美好的假期– 你去哪兒了?

I went to Thailand... it was lovely - great beaches and lovely food...

我去了泰國……那裏太美了……很棒的沙灘,還有好吃的……

Lucky you! It’s time for hard work now, though!

你太幸運了!不過從現在開始你就得努力工作了!

I’m ready for it!

我已經準備好啦!

Let me show you to your office...

來看看你的辦公室……

I didn’t know I’d have my own office!

我都不知道,我居然有自己的辦公室!

So you don’t hot desk here?

你們這裏不是公用辦公桌嗎?

Well, most people do – as you can see - but we thought you’d need all your own private space...

是的,大多數人是這樣,正如你看見的那樣,不過我們覺得你需要自己私人辦公空間……

Yes, especially if you’re meeting clients directly...

對,特別是當需要直接接待客戶的時候……

But the atmosphere is actually quite informal because it’s open plan.

但實際上辦公氛圍非常的隨意,不拘小節,因爲我們採用的是開放式佈局。

That’s good – I like that – you definitely get the sense of everyone being really busy!

那很好– 我喜歡– 我能清楚地看到每個人都真的好忙碌!

Yes, they are – I hope! 

是的,他們很忙– 我希望這樣!

So – this is your space!

那麼– 這裏就是你的空間!

 Wow! Great – lots of space! My last office was much smaller...

哇!太棒了–好大啊!我上份工作的辦公室比這小多了……

How many people did you work with there?

那時候有多少人和你一起工作?

I had a team of three. 

三個人的團隊。

Well here you’ll have six people under you. We’ll introduce you to your sales team after lunch.

好,在這裏有六個人歸你管。午飯之後我們會向你介紹你的銷售團隊。

Hmmm – that sounds good. What do you usually do for lunch?

嗯– 聽起來不錯。你們通常在哪裏吃午餐?

Some people bring it in, but there’s a canteen on the ground floor – the food’s actually quite good, and pretty cheap!

有些人會把午餐帶進來吃,我們在一樓也有食堂– 飯菜真的很不錯,還很便宜!

Great.

太好了!

Now then, I’ll tell you about your schedule – there’s a sales and marketing meeting every Monday,

那接下來,我要告訴你工作日程– 我們每週一會舉行銷售和市場會議

as well as a meet-up with the various heads of department on Thursday afternoons, just so we know what we’re doing...

週四下午會舉行各部門負責人的碰頭會,介紹一下各自都在幹什麼……

Other than that, how you organise your time is up to you...

除此之外,其他時間由你自己安排……

That’s fine – I’m a good time manager! 

很好– 我是一個優秀的時間管理者!

Ok... we’ll leave you to it then!

好,那我們走了!

I think I’m going to like working here!

我覺得我會喜歡在這裏工作的!

 

http://learnenglish.britishcouncil.org.cn/zh-hans/youre-hired/episode-10