當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 每日英語口語 > 簡單又實用的英語口語對話

簡單又實用的英語口語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.71W 次

英語學習的過程中,經常練習英語口語對話可以鍛練你的口才能力,讓你的說話更有自信。下面是小編給大家整理的簡單實用英語口語對話,大家可以作爲學習的參考。

ing-bottom: 100%;">簡單又實用的英語口語對話

1、 學習英語

A:What do you like to do in your spare time?

譯:A:你在閒暇時間喜歡做什麼?

B:Learn English.

譯:B:學習英語。

A:Why do you say you like to learn English?

A::你說喜歡學習英語?爲什麼呢?

B:Because I get a lot of satisfaction from this.

譯:B:他令我感到很大的滿足感。

A:I don’t feel any fun learning English. It’s a hard thing.

譯:A:學習英語並沒讓我感到樂趣。這是一項艱難的事情

B:I don’t think so. It’s worth it.

B::我並不這樣覺得,我覺得非常值得。

2、 剛粉刷過

A:your house looks very nice.

譯:A:你的房子看上去很迷人。

B:thanks,would you like to have d look in?

譯:B:謝謝,你想進去參觀一下嗎?

A:yes,of course

譯:A:我想的。

B:we should get in from the back door,because I forgot the key.

B::我們繞到後門進去吧,我忘帶前門的鑰匙了。

A:it looks like new paint.

譯:A:這裏看上去剛粉刷過。

B:yes,we got it painted just a month ago.

譯:B:是的,我們一個月前剛粉刷過。

3、 預定晚餐

A:When’s our dinner?

譯:A:我們的晚餐訂在幾點?

B:Eight o’clock.

譯:B:八點。

A:It’s half past 7 o’clock.

A::現在只有七點半。

B:How about some drink first?

譯:B:我們在酒吧裏先點點喝的?

A:Goog idea, Let’s go.

譯:A:好主意,走吧。

4、 拼寫問題

A:Can you read this?

譯:A:你能讀一下這個嗎?

B:What’s this?

譯:B:這是什麼?

A:It’s a composition from school. Is there something wrong?

A::是學校佈置得一篇作文。裏面有什麼問題嗎?

B:You works well in your composition, But there’are some mistakes in your spelling.

譯:B:你的作文寫得很好,但有些單詞拼寫不正確。

A:Oh, really? I should look up in the dictionary.

譯:A:哦,真的嗎?我應該查一下字典。

B:Yes, Because all your mistakes that you made in the vocabulary are about the wrong spelling.

B::是的,因爲你單詞的錯誤都是拼寫錯誤。

5、 做作業

A:I think I need to study at home tonight.

譯:A:我想今天晚上我要呆在家裏了。

B:Really? Why?

譯:B:真的?爲什麼?

A:I need to do some homework, Something about English.

譯:A:我要做些作業。我有樣英語作業要完成。

B:What’s it? How long do you need to finish it?

譯:B:是什麼?要多久?

A:I need to write a composition, and I do not know how long it will take.

譯:A:我需要寫篇作文,我不知道要寫多久。

B:Ok, Take your time. If you can finish it before 7 o’clock, we can go to watch the movie together.

譯:B:好的,快寫吧,如果你在七點前完成,我們可以一起去看電影。

6、 打招呼

A:Good morning!

譯:A:早上好

B:Good morning!

譯:B:早上好

A:Excuse me.What's your name?

譯:A:請問你叫什麼名字?

B:Mg name is…

譯:B:我叫…

A:Nrce to meet you!

譯:A:很高興見到了你!

B:Nrce to meet you too!

譯:B:也很高興見到了你!

A:How ane you?

譯:A:你身體好嗎?

B:I:m frne thanRs,And you?

譯:B:我很好,你呢?

A:I’m OK

譯:A:我也很好

7、 我要投訴

A: hey, waiter, come here.

譯:A:嘿,服務員,過來。

B: what is the matter,sir?

譯:B:怎麼了,先生?

A: i have a complaint. please ask your manager here.

譯:A:我要投訴,找你們經理來。

B: sir, is there anything unsatisfying?

譯:B:先生,有什麼地方不滿意嗎?

A: look at the soup, there is a fly floating over it.

譯:A:看這湯,上面漂着一隻蒼蠅。

B: that is impossible, i have checked it carefully.

譯:B:不可能啊,我仔細檢查過了呀。

A: anyway, i want to see your manager.

譯:A:不管怎樣,我要見你們經理。

B: ok, i go to find our manager.

譯:B:好,我去找經理。

A: i need you give me a reasonable explanation.

譯:A:我需要你們給我個合理的解釋。

B: we will, please wait a moment.

譯:B:會的,請稍等。

8、 休息

A:I’m too tired, and I can’t concentrate.

譯:A:我太累了,無法集中思想了。

B:Why do you study so hard tonight?

譯:B:你今天晚上爲何學習那麼努力?

A:I have a English test tomorrow, And I’m a little worried about it.

A::我明天英語測驗,我很擔心。

B:how about a rest?

譯:B:爲什麼不休息一下呢?

A:I still have a lot to learn about.

譯:A:我還有很多要學習。

B:Yes, But if you have a rest for a while, you can focus on your mind better.

B::我知道了,不過如果你能先休息一下,你將能更集中注意力。

9、 法語

A:What do you watch?

譯:A:你在看什麼?

B:A french book.

譯:B:一本法語書。

A:Do you know french?

A::你能讀懂法語?

B:No, I just look at the pictures.

譯:B:不,我只是在看圖片。

A:Hey, listen, that man can speak Franch.

譯:A:嘿!聽着,站在那的人會說法語

B:Yes.

譯:B:是的

A:He is doing well, Is he a French?

譯:A:他說得很好,他是法國人嗎?

B:No, he is limited in his vocabulary,but his pronunciation sounds good.

譯:B:不是,他的詞彙量有限,但他的語音語調很好聽。

A:It seems that he is talking to the lady.

譯:A:但是他好像在和那位女士說話。

B:He is doing execise of pronunciation, she is his French teacher.

譯:B:他在練習發音,她是他的法語老師。

10、 明天再回電

A: Is that Mr. Johnson?

譯:A:是Johnson先生嗎?

B: No, he is not here right now, would you like to leave a message?

譯:B:不是,它現在不在這,你想留言嗎?

A: Well, will you tell her it is Mason's Mr. Watson , please?

譯:A:好吧,請你轉告她Mason藥店的Watson先生找他,好嗎?

B: Well, do I told him that you would call again or want him calls you back?

譯:B:好的,我告訴他你會再打來還是你希望他給你回電?

A: let me think,I was not in the office in the next few days,is he free tomorrow morning?

譯:A:讓我想想,我接下來幾天不在辦公室,它明天早晨有空嗎?

B: Yes, Do you want him to call you back?

譯:B:是的,你希望他給你回電嗎?

A: No, I'll call at ten p.m. Tomorrow,is it OK?

譯:A:不用了,我明天十點左右打來行嗎?

B: tomorrow at ten?that's OK.

譯:B:明天十點?好的,沒問題。

A: Thanks goodbye!

譯:A:謝謝,再見!

B:goodbye!

譯:B:再見!

通過不斷進行英語對話,可以增加說話的自信,而且對英語的學習有很大的幫助,可以有效的減少在學習英語上的遇到的困難。