當前位置

首頁 > 英語詞彙 > 英語短語 > 簡單的英文口語對話

簡單的英文口語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.07W 次

很久不與人開口說話,聲音會有點沙啞。下面是本站小編給大家整理的簡單的英文口語對話,供大家參閱!

簡單的英文口語對話

  簡單的英文口語對話:蝸居

Leo: Did you see the shocking lines collected in Dwelling Narrowness by some netizens?

你看過由網友蒐集的《蝸居》雷人臺詞了嗎?

Lucy: No, I didn't. But I read the book before, it is really a nice book.

我沒看過,但是我之前讀過這本小說,小說真的不錯。

Leo: Yes, the story tells how difficult a couple bought a house in Shanghai, while the TV play didn't focus on it at all.

是啊,故事裏本來是體現一對夫婦爲在上海買房子而經歷的艱辛,看了電視劇完全不是這麼回事嘛。

Lucy: So what did you say about the shocking lines?

你說的那個雷人臺詞是怎麼回事?

Leo: Many audiences said that the lines are too sexually explicit, "it is more open than x-rated movie".

很多人反映臺詞過於露骨,“比拍三級片還放得開。”

Lucy: So does it mean that the TV play changed it into a story between a pretty mistress and a corrupt official?

所以說電視劇變味成漂亮女孩甘心做貪官二奶故事了?

Leo: Netizens meant that.

網友們的意思是這樣的!

Lucy: Probaberly it may not represent the views of all audience.

沒準這不代表所有觀衆的意見。

Leo: While the director explained that, the lines is the feature of the original novel, we just retain the languages features in the novel, I don't think there is anything sexually explicit.

導演解釋說:“電視劇的臺詞是原小說的一個特點,我們也是儘可能地把小說的一些語言特點保留了,我覺得沒有什麼露骨的。”

Lucy: Maybe we just have a look at the TV play, then we can judge by ourselves.

或許我們自己看一下電視劇,就自然會有評斷了。

  簡單的英文口語對話:跑的了和尚跑不了廟

Bob: John, help me!

約翰,救我。

John: What’s up?

怎麼了?

Bob: Mom is going to kill me.

媽媽要殺了我。

John: Why? What did you do again?

爲什麼?你又做什麼?

Bob: My grade is very bad and the school report card was received today.

我的成績很差,今天學校的成績單寄到家了。

John: So she found the truth.

所以她發現真相了。

Bob: Yes. Can you hear she is screaming?

是的,你能聽到她在尖叫了嗎?

John: I think so. You have to duck down here.

是的,你得躲到這兒來。

Bob: John, you are my best brother.

約翰,你是我最好的哥哥。

John: I believe you should think some remedies. The monk can run away, but he can run with the temple.

我相信你得想想補救方法。要不然跑得了和尚,跑不了廟啊。

  簡單的英文口語對話:禱告

Ann: Everywhere is bustling today.

今天到處都很熱鬧。

Lily: Yes, because of the Thanksgiving Day.

是的,感恩節嘛。

Ann: What do you plan to do?

你今天打算幹嘛?

Lily: I want to go to the church and have a prayer, thanking the god’s favor to us.

我要去趟教堂,做個禱告,感謝上帝對我們的眷顧。

Ann: May I go with you?

我可以一起去嗎?

Lily: Why not?

爲什麼不?

Ann: Please wait a moment, I go to take a coat.

等下,我去拿件外套。

Lily: Alright.

好的。

  簡單的英文口語對話:點歌

Bob: Hey!Jack!It's your a song.

嘿!傑克!到你啦。唱首歌吧。

Jack: Sorry,I'm tone-deaf.

對不起,我五音不全啊。

Bob: Come on!We are here for fun,not the songs.

別這樣!我們爲了高興纔來的,不是爲了歌兒。

Jack: OK.I'd like to request a song.

好吧。那我點一首歌。

Bob: Which song you like best?

那最喜歡哪一首?

Jack: I think it is "Flying Without Wings".

就那首《Flying Without Wings》吧

Bob: it is.

好。這就是了。

Jack: Thanks.

謝謝。

Bob: May I join you?I like the song very much.

我能和你一起唱嗎?我也很喜歡這首歌。

Jack: Why not?!Two!Start!

行啊。準備好。一!二!唱!

  簡單的英文口語對話:天下第一奇山

Bob: What do you think about the Huangshan Mountain?

你認爲黃山怎麼樣?

Tom: Great! Why do you ask it suddenly?

很棒,幹嘛突然問起?

Bob: Our company will organize us to have a trip to Huangshan next week,so I collect some information in advance.

下週我們公司組織去那旅遊,我先收集點信息。

Tom: It is worth travellng gshan is one of the most breath-taking sites in China,which is credited to be the King of all the mountains.

那可真是選對地方了。黃山是中國的十大風景名勝之一,享有“天下第一奇山”之稱。

Bob: I am looking forward to the day’s coming.

真希望那天早點到來。

Tom: Do you know what the four unique scenic features on Huangshan Mountain are?

你知道黃山的四絕是什麼嗎?

Bob: Mountain, it must be the stones.

山嘛,肯定是石頭。

Tom: Let me tell you,the four unique scenic features are legendary pines,picturesque rocks, the sea of clouds and hot springs.

讓我來告訴你吧,奇鬆、怪石、雲海、溫泉稱爲黃山四絕。

以上是本站小編整理所得,歡迎大家閱讀和收藏。