當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 常用的英語簡單的口語對話

常用的英語簡單的口語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.23W 次

一些簡單的英語對話我們讓我們更快的練習好英語哦,今天小編就給大家參考一下英語口語,歡迎大家來參考哦

ing-bottom: 100%;">常用的英語簡單的口語對話

  The Music Industry 音樂界

Hana: Alright, so Ben, what do you think about the music industry recently?

哈娜:好,本,你怎麼看最近的音樂界?

Ben: Recently? Actually, you know I don't really listen to the radio so I'm not really sure about popular music, but one thing I do is I read a lot about music news, so one thing I've been noticing is with all of these new programs and websites like iTunes, Spotify, the free music ...

本:最近的音樂界?實際上,你知道我不常聽廣播,所以我不太瞭解流行音樂,不過我會瀏覽大量音樂新聞,我一直在關注新程序還有iTunes、Spotify等網站以及免費音樂……

Hana: Like YouTube yeah?

哈娜:比如YouTube?

Ben: YouTube. Yeah, YouTube as well. Like sometimes musicians, we don't ... No one buys CDs anymore.

本:YouTube。對,還有YouTube。有時音樂家,我們不……現在沒人再買CD了。

Hana: No.

哈娜:對。

Ben: Right? When was the last time you bought a CD? Do you remember?

本:對吧?你上次買CD是什麼時候?你還記得嗎?

Hana: I don't even remember. Probably like ten years ago.

哈娜:我不記得了。大概是10年前吧。

Ben: Right, so like with the internet and the increase of everyone having high speed internet all around the world, I think the industry is changing a lot, especially for musicians and how they get paid.

本:好,隨着互聯網的發展,現在世界上所有人的網速都很快,我認爲音樂界改變了很多,尤其是對音樂家以及他們得到報酬的方式來說。

Hana: Yeah, true.

哈娜:對,沒錯。

Ben: It's interesting in that kind of way, but I think it's a little ... I think we need to change how we pay musicians because people can't make money anymore.

本:這值得注意,不過我認爲……我認爲我們應該改變支付音樂家報酬的方式,因爲他們現在掙不到錢了。

Hana: No.

哈娜:嗯。

Ben: Used to sell CDs and receive a profit from that, but now people are on YouTube downloading music illegally.

本:以前他們通過出售CD可以得到收益,但是現在人們都在Youtube上非法下載音樂。

Hana: Yes.

哈娜:對。

Ben: Do you remember those programs that people ... What were they called? Like they were like downloader ... Peer to peer downloading software programs, like I think one of them was called Napster. It was one of the biggest ...

本:你記得那些程序嗎?那些是什麼來着?就是那種下載程序,點對點下載軟件程序,其中一個程序是Napster。這是最大的下載程序之一……

Hana: Was it?

哈娜:是嗎?

Ben: Yeah, yeah. It was huge.

本:對,是的。這個程序很受歡迎。

Hana: Okay.

哈娜:好。

Ben: You would download this ... I remember, it was about 15 years ago. You would download the program onto your computer and you'd search for something. Let's say Madonna, which was actually my first song that I ever downloaded illegally was Madonna because I liked her when I was a kid.

本:我記得大約15年前就能通過這些程序下載音樂了。你可以把音樂下載到電腦上,還可以進行搜索。我第一首非法下載的歌是麥當娜的歌曲,因爲我小時候很喜歡麥當娜。

Hana: Okay.

哈娜:好。

Ben: Before my punk days.

本:在我玩朋克樂之前。

Hana: Alright. Right.

哈娜:好,好的。

Ben: So yeah, you type in the name of the artist you want to listen to and you'd down ... All these songs come up that people have placed on the internet.

本:輸入你想聽的音樂家的名字,然後下載。你可以搜索出人們放到網上的所有歌曲。

Hana: Right.

哈娜:對。

Ben: And you can download that and you can keep it and listen to it as many times as you want for free.

本:你可以下載並保存這些歌曲,可以想聽多少遍就聽多少遍,而且都是免費的。

Hana: Yeah.

哈娜:對。

Ben: And you didn't pay ... I didn't pay Madonna anything.

本:你沒有支付……我沒有付麥當娜任何錢。

Hana: No.

哈娜:沒有。

Ben: Right? In that way, I think the music industry has changed a lot.

本:對吧?我認爲從這一點來說,音樂界改變了很多。

Hana: Yeah, I think so.

哈娜:對,我也是這麼認爲的。

Ben: Yeah, yeah. I'm not sure if it's good or bad, probably bad.

本:嗯,對。我不確定這是好事還是壞事,可能是壞事。

Hana: You think?

哈娜:你認爲是壞事?

Ben: For artists I think it's not good.

本:我認爲對藝術家來說並不好。

Hana: For artists. Yeah.

哈娜:對藝術家來說,對。

Ben: Especially if they're not as popular, so if they do not have a very big record deal.

本:尤其是如果藝術家並不太出名的話,如果他們的唱片合約並不重要的話。

Hana: Yeah.

哈娜:對。

  Are you good with children? 你和孩子相處的好嗎?

Hannah: Hi! This is Hanna, from Australia.

漢娜:嗨!我是漢娜,來自澳大利亞。

Paul: And this is Paul, from South Korea.

保羅:我是保羅,來自韓國。

Hannah: So, Paul! Are you good with children?

漢娜:保羅,你和孩子相處的好嗎?

Paul: I think I'm good with children.

保羅:我自認爲和孩子相處的很好。

Hannah: Oh, really?

漢娜:哦,真的嗎?

Paul: I really enjoy hanging out with them. Some people say I'm a bit childish, that's why I get along with kids so well.

保羅:我非常喜歡和孩子們一起玩。有些人說我有點兒孩子氣,可能那就是我能和孩子友好相處的原因。

Hannah: Oh, really?

漢娜:哦,是嗎?

Paul: Oh yeah, I do enjoy hanging out with them. I mean, the way they play...

保羅:對,我真的很喜歡和孩子們一起玩。我的意思是,他們玩的方式……

Hannah: Yeah?

漢娜:什麼?

Paul: Like throwing balls at each other, and like all the sports and all the toys...

保羅:比如互相扔球,還有各種運動和玩具……

Hannah: Yeah, you seem like the kind of guy who gets along well with children, actually.

漢娜:嗯,你看起來確實是和孩子相處很好的那類人。

Paul: I do. I do.

保羅:沒錯,我是。

  Have you ever been stopped by the police? 你被警察攔停過嗎?

Paul: Hello, I'm Paul from South Korea.

保羅:大家好,我是保羅,來自韓國。

Hanna: And I'm Hanna from Australia.

漢娜:我是漢娜,來自澳大利亞。

Paul: So Hanna, have you ever been stopped by police before?

保羅:漢娜,你被警察攔停過嗎?

Hanna: Ah, yeah, actually I have once. I got a speeding ticket one time.

漢娜:啊,有過,我有被警察攔停過一次。當時我收到了張超速罰單。

Paul: Were you driving?

保羅:你在駕駛嗎?

Hanna: Yeah, I was driving a scooter, and well I was going a little bit too fast. And the police ...

漢娜:對,當時我騎着一輛小型摩托車行駛在路上,我的速度有點兒快。警察……

Paul: "A little bit too fast".

保羅:“有點兒快”。

Hanna: A little bit too fast, and the police were around the corner and they have the speed camera and they picked me up on that and pulled me over and ...

漢娜:速度有點兒快,警察在拐角那裏,他們有超速監控攝像機,我被監控拍到了,所以警察讓我靠邊停車……

Paul: Did you pay a find?

保羅:你付罰款了嗎?

Hanna: Yes. I did. I had to pay a fine, and I was very sad to do that.

漢娜:嗯,我付了。我必須交罰款,我對此感到很難過。

Paul: Yeah, I don't like the paying money part.

保羅:嗯,我也不喜歡交罰款。

Hanna: OK, maybe you shouldn't drive then.

漢娜:嗯,也許你不應該開車。

Paul: I can drive, but I'm not going to drive that fast.

保羅:我可以開車,不過我不會開那麼快。

Hanna: OK. Then maybe you should drive, safely and slowly.

漢娜:好吧。那也許你應該開車,確保安全,慢慢開。

Paul: Safely and slowly.

保羅:確保安全,慢慢開。

Hanna: OK.

漢娜:對。