當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 實用英語 > 簡單日常英語對話實用口語

簡單日常英語對話實用口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.55W 次

學習英語口語,就要先從簡單的日常對話開始練習,下面本站小編爲大家帶來簡單日常英語對話,希望對你有所幫助。

ing-bottom: 100%;">簡單日常英語對話實用口語
  簡單日常英語對話1:

Annie: David. why don't you clean your room?

安妮:大衛,你怎麼沒有打掃房間啊?

David: I'm just not in the mood.

大衛:沒心情。

Annie: Is something wrong?

安妮:出什麼事了嗎?

David: Somebody told me there are rumors going around about me and my girlfriend. It kind of makes me feel a little sick.

大衛:有人告訴我到處都在流傳關於我和我女朋友的謠言。這真讓我有點兒難受。

Annie: I doubt anyone would say anything bad about you and your girlfriend.

安妮:我不相信有人會說你和你女朋友的壞話。

David: I've actually heard the rumors, and they're kind of mean. What a disappointment!

大衛:我確實聽到這些謠傳了,真卑鄙。他們真挺讓人失望的!

Annie: Well, you know. Your girlfriend knows the truth and that's really important.

安妮:嗯,你知道的。你女朋友瞭解真相,這纔是重要的。

David: I know, but I still feel kind of bad about everything.

大衛:我知道,但我還是覺得不舒服。

Annie: You can't control other people. You're just going to have to let it go.

安妮:你沒辦法控制其他人的。你還是忘了吧。

David: I know, but I am still kind of disappointed that someone would say such a thing.

大衛:我知道,但我還是很失望有些人會這樣說我們。

Annie: I know how you feel. but sometimes you just have to forget about it and move past it.

安妮:我明白你的感受,但是有時候你只能把它忘掉,讓這件事成爲過去。

  簡單日常英語對話2:

Jenny: Stop running around so much. Can't You just sit and watch TV?

珍妮:別老晃來晃去的。你就不能坐下看會兒電視嗎?

Steve: I've tried, but I really hate this show, especially the bald guy. I've never been satisfied with anything he says or

does. He's like a broken record.

史蒂夫:我倒是想呢,不過我討厭這個電視節目,特別是那個禿頭的傢伙。我討厭他的言行。他真讓人心煩。

Jenny: Then please go to another room. I'm not stopping you.

珍妮:那就去別的房間吧。我不會攔你的。

Steve: Calm down. relax. I just don't like this program at all.

史蒂夫:冷靜點兒,放鬆。我只是一點也不喜歡看這個電視節目而已。

Jenny: That's fine. Let me watch, and later I can explain it to you. But for now, get lost.

珍妮:那就好。讓我看吧,以後我再給你解說。但是現在,給我消失。

Steve: Alright, alright. I get the message. I'll leave you to watch your show if that's really what you want. But I'm bored;

what should I do?

史蒂夫:好吧,好吧,我知道了。只要你想看,我可以讓你看個痛快。但是我很無聊,該乾點什麼呢?

Jenny: How should I know? Just go someplace else to do it.

珍妮:我怎麼知道?去別的地方消遣吧。

  簡單日常英語對話3:

Kate: What's up? You sound a little down in dumps.

邁克:我昨晚和室友吵架了。我讓他給氣死了。

Mike: I quarreled with my roommate last night. He really made my blood boil.

凱特:怎麼了?你看起來好像情緒不太好啊。

Kate: Calm down.

凱特:冷靜點。

Mike: He's totally unreasonable.

邁克:他簡直太不可理喻了。

Kate: What happened?

凱特:發生什麼事了?

Mike: I got to the dorm last night, dead tired. So I took a shower and went to bed. but I couldn't fall asleep because Brian

was watching a movie with the volume up loud. I asked him to tum it down a bit, but he snapped at me.

邁克:我昨晚上回到宿舍,都快累死了。就衝了個澡然後上牀睡覺了。可是布賴恩卻在看電影,音量還調得很大,吵得我睡不着覺。我讓他把聲音關小點,他卻罵了我。

Kate: That sounds kind of unreasonable. Then what happened?

凱特:真是有點不講道理。然後呢?

Mike: Yeah. Then he yelled at me some more.

邁克:是啊。然後他對我吼得更厲害了。

Kate: So what did you do?

凱特:那你是怎麼迴應的呢?

Mike: I've run out of patience and shouted back of course.

邁克:我忍無可忍了,當然也衝他大喊了。

Kate: Slow down. Screaming at him won't accomplish anything.

凱特:冷靜點。衝他大吵大叫是解決不了任何問題的。

Mike: What would you do if you were in my shoes?

邁克:如果你換作我的話會怎麼辦呢?

Kate: Try to talk to him.

凱特:找機會和他談談。

Mike: No way. It's not my fault.

邁克:沒門兒。這又不是我的錯。

Kate: I know. But it will help things if you apologize. Then talk about what happened.

凱特:我知道。但是如果你道歉的話,會對此事的化解有所幫助。然後你們再談到底是怎麼回事。

Mike: Right now, I'm way too angry to even talk to him, let alone say I'm sorry.

邁克:現在,我正在氣頭上,都不想和他說話,更不用說向他道歉了。

  簡單日常英語對話4:

Tom: I feel very depressed and don't feel like doing anything.

湯姆:我感到非常沮喪,而且提不起精神做任何事。

Alice: Is something wrong?

愛麗絲:怎麼啦?

Tom: My girlfriend and I just broke up. We had a big fight and now she won't talk to me.

湯姆:我女朋友剛和我分手了。我們大吵了一架,她現在不和我說話了。

Alice: Forget about her. Don't think about it too much. Having a girlfriend isn't everything.

愛麗絲:忘了她吧。不要想得太多。女朋友並不是你的一切。

Tom: I don't want to forget her. In fact, I can't stop thinking about her.

湯姆:我不想忘了她。事實上,我也做不到不想她。

Alice: You should try to forget her. If you keep thinking about her, you'll just end up feeling even worse than you do now,

and right now it looks like you feel pretty bad.

愛麗絲:你應該試着把她忘掉。如果你不住地去想她的話,你最後的感覺會比現在還糟,其實你現在看上去就已經很糟了。

Tom: It's just that I love her so much. She said she loves me too. So I don't understand how she can be like this.

湯姆:只是我太愛她了。她也說過她很愛我的。真不知道她現在怎麼變成這個樣子了。

Alice: If you really do love her, you're just going to have to respect her choice, and wait for her to call you.

愛麗絲:如果你真的愛她的話,就要尊重她的選擇,等着她給你打電話。

Tom: Maybe you are right.

湯姆:也許你是正確的。

Alice: There really are plenty of other fish in the sea.

愛麗絲:天涯何處無芳草啊。

Tom:I know.

湯姆:我知道。

簡單日常英語對話