當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 有關簡單的日常英語對話

有關簡單的日常英語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.03W 次

隨着全球一體化的發展,我國急需高水平的外語人才。英語作爲一門國際性語言,其地位的重要性不容忽視。本站小編整理了有關簡單的日常英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

有關簡單的日常英語對話
  有關簡單的日常英語對話一

Jack: Do you think our son can talk right now?

你覺得我們兒子現在會說話嗎?

Emily: No, I don’t think so. He is only five months old, honey. What do you have in your mind?

不會吧.他才5個月大.你想什麼呢?

Jack: I was googling. There is a two-year-old English boy named Oscar.

我剛剛在上網.一個兩歲的叫奧斯卡的英國男孩.

Emily: Another Oscar? I have an Oscar Uncle and two Oscar classmates, not including my puppy Oscar my father gave me as a birthday gift when I was 10. Come on!

又是一個奧斯卡.我有一個奧斯卡叔叔,兩個奧斯卡同學,還不算我10歲時我爸當生日禮物送給我的小狗狗奧斯卡.得了吧.

Jack: He is the only Oscar in the history ever. His IQ is over 160. It is said he has the same IQ as Albert Einstein and Stephen Hawking.

他絕對是史上唯一的奧斯卡.他的智商超過了160.據說他的智商和愛因斯坦,霍金斯的一樣.

Emily: That’s remarkable. He is really something.

太帥了.他真是個不簡單的人物.

Jack: His mother said he could talk when he was nine-month-old. His vocabulary is amazing.

他母親說在他九個月大的時候他就可以說話了.他的詞彙量大的驚人.

Emily: Is she a genius, too?

她也是個天才嗎?

Jack: No, neither is his father. But his uncle is a genius. He was accepted by a famous university when he was thirteen.

不是,他父親也不是.但是他的叔叔是個天才.在他13歲的時候就被一所著名大學錄取了.

Emily: OK. Here is my decision. I am going to move. If we stay close to his family, our baby son will be very smart as well.

好了,我決定了.我要搬家.如果我們住的離他們家近點兒,我們的寶貝也會變的很聰明的.

  有關簡單的日常英語對話二

Robin: Jesus Christ! Sorry, don’t get me wrong. I …

上帝啊! 對不起,不要誤會我. 我…

Judy: Stop talking to yourself. If you keep acting so dorky, you’ll never get a girlfriend.

不要自言自語了.如果你繼續這麼古怪,你永遠都找不到女朋友.

Robin: Please come and look at this photo.

過來看看這張照片.

Judy: Jesus Christ! Isn’t it a crying fact? There must be a glitch in Norway.

上帝啊!那不就是一個哭泣的人臉嗎? 挪威肯定有問題.

Robin: See? I don’t want to be superstitious either.

看吧?我也不想迷信啊.

Judy: Global warming is getting more serious. In another century, 2012 might be real.

氣候變暖越來越嚴重了. 再過一百年,2012可能會成真了.

Robin: Don’t be so uptight. We will have been dead then.

別那麼緊張.到時候,我們肯定不在了都.

Judy: Who knows! I can focus on anything right now. Thanks to you!

誰知道啊. 我現在什麼事情都做不了了. 真是謝謝你了.

Robin: Don’t be so wimpy! You know what? I think you should meet Dr. Smith. She is great.

別那麼軟弱. 知道嗎?你應該看看史密斯醫生.她很棒的.

Judy: Really? How good is she? I need to get some winks now.

是嗎?有多好? 我現在要睡覺了.

  有關簡單的日常英語對話三

Jake: Let’s go out tonight and watch a flick.

我們今天去看電影吧.

Jean: I can’t tonight. I left my glasses in the office.

今天晚上不行.我把眼鏡落在辦公室了.

Jake: What a goof you are!

真是個傻瓜.

Jean: Hey, watch you tongue. I can’t help it. I was born like this. I hate it too.

注意你的言辭啊!我又沒辦法.生下來就是這樣. 我也討厭啊.

Jake: You are lucky enough. It is not that bad to wear glasses all day long.

你已經夠幸運了. 整天戴個眼鏡沒那麼糟糕.

Jean: Are there anything else worse?

還有更糟糕的?

Jake: I read about this girl in the newspaper. She suffered from a rare lung disease. She has to wear a backpack with some kind of special medical gadget in it all day long. She can’t take it off even when she is taking a shower.

我看報紙,讀到一個女孩.她得了一種罕見了肺部疾病.她不得不每天背一個裏面裝有特殊醫療裝置得揹包. 即使在洗澡的時候也不能拿下來.

Jean: Poor girl! Her parents are really brave. I don’t think I can take it.

太可憐了. 她的父母真是太勇敢了. 我覺得我肯定接受不了.

Jake: Stop saying like a shmuck. We all will be fine.

不要像傻瓜一樣說話. 我們都會好的.

Jean: Hope God bless us and the girl!

願上帝保佑我們和那個女孩.

  有關簡單的日常英語對話四

A君: Excuse me.

不好意思。

B君: Yes?

幹嘛?

A君: Could you give me a favor?

能請你幫個忙嗎?

B君: Of course.

當然可以。

A君: Where’s a taxi stand around here?

這附近哪兒有出租汽車站?

B君: Go down this road and turn left, and you should walk about 500 miters and you would see the taxi stand.

沿着這條路往下走,然後左轉,你接着要走五百米左右,然後你就能看到出租車汽車站了。

A君: Thank you.

謝謝。

B君: I am going here too, so we can walk together.

我也正要去那邊,我們一起走吧。

A君: Very good. I was taking the wrong bus.

太好了,我剛剛坐錯公交了。

B君: Oh, I see. Bad luck.

哦,我明白,真不幸。


看了“有關簡單的日常英語對話”的人還看了:

1.簡單日常英語對話

2.簡單的日常英語對話

3.有關日常簡單的英語對話

4.關於日常簡單英語對話

5.日常生活簡單英語小對話