當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 有關簡單的英語對話練習

有關簡單的英語對話練習

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 6.84K 次

英語綜合語言運用能力的培養要求學生多接觸多運用英語,情景會話訓練是提高學生綜合語言運用能力的最好平臺。本站小編整理了有關簡單的英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

有關簡單的英語對話練習
  有關簡單的英語對話一

Steven is calling his friend Jerry, but Jerry is not in.

史蒂文打電話給他的朋友傑瑞,但傑瑞不在。

Steven: Hello. May I speak to Jerry, please?

史蒂文:你好,傑瑞在嗎?

B: Sorry, but he is out for lunch right now.

B:抱歉,他現在出去吃午飯了。

Steven: I see. Can you give me some idea how long he'll be back?

史蒂文:喔,您能告訴我他多久會回來嗎?

B: I think he will be back around 2:00. If you like, please leave your name and phone number,I'll have him call you as soon as he comes back.

B:我想他兩點鐘左右會回來的。如果你願意,請留下姓名和電話號碼,等他一回來,我會請他馬上回電。

Steven: That's nice. My name is Steven; my phone number is 6789777. Okay, I'll be waiting for his call. Thank you and bye!

史蒂文:太好了,我叫史蒂文,我的電話號碼是6789777。那我就等他的電話。謝謝!再見!

B: My pleasure, bye!

B:不客氣,再見!

  有關簡單的英語對話二

Steven is calling Susan,but he got the wrongnumber.

史蒂文給蘇珊打電話,但卻撥錯了電話號碼。

Steven: Hello. I'd like to speak to Susan.

史蒂文:你好。我想找一下蘇珊。

B: I'm sorry, but there's no one here by that name.

B:對不起,這裏沒有這個人。

Steven: Isn't this the Whites?

史蒂文:這不是懷特家嗎?

B: Yes. this is. What number are you calling?

B:是的,這是懷特家。你要打的電話是多少?

Steven: I'm calling 6667777. Maybe my finger slipped and I touched the wrong number.

史蒂文:我要打的電話號碼是6667777。也許我的手指滑了一下,按錯號了。

B: Sure it is. This is 6666777.

B:確實是,這裏是6666777。

Steven: Oh, sorry to have bothered you.

史蒂文:哦,真對不起,打擾您了。

B: It doesn't matter. Bye-bye!

B:沒關係。再見!

Steven: Bye!

史蒂文:再見!

  有關簡單的英語對話三

The goods are damaged during the shipment. NowSteven is dealing with the claim.

貨物在運輸過程中被損壞了。現在史蒂文正處理投訴。

Steven: What exactly is the problem with the latestlot?

史蒂文:最近這一批貨究竟出了什麼問題?

Customer: We are faced with the problem that partof the consignment is unacceptable. We assume that damage occurred during theconsignment was in your care.

客戶:我們面臨的問題是委託的部分貨物無法接收。我們認爲貨物是在你方保管時受到損害的。

Steven: But we can't accept your damage claim.

史蒂文:但是我們無法辦理你的索賠

Customer: Why not?

客戶:爲什麼呢?

Steven: You didn't note the damage on the bill of lading.

史蒂文:你沒有在提貨單上註明損壞情況。

Customer: I see.

客戶:我明白了。


看了“有關簡單的英語對話”的人還看了:

1.有關簡單英語對話練習

2.簡單英語情景對話練習

3.生活中簡單英語對話練習

4.簡單的英語對話短文

5.有關日常英語對話練習