當前位置

首頁 > 英語作文 > 英語作文範文 > 商務英語電話對話範文

商務英語電話對話範文

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.05W 次

商務合作時,用英語來與客戶進行對話,有什麼範本嗎?下面是本站小編給大家整理的商務英語電話對話範文,供大家參閱!

商務英語電話對話範文
  商務英語電話對話範文1

A: Hello, thank you for calling Bradford and Sons. This is Tracy speaking, how may I help you?

A:您好,感謝您致電布拉德福家庭公司。我是特蕾西,有什麼需要我幫忙的嗎?

B: Hello. I would like to speak to your director of human resources, ins, Please.

B:你好,我想找你們的人力資源部主任詹金思小姐通話。

A: Just a moment. I'll check to see if she is at her desk. May I tell her who is calling?

A:稍等,我去看看她是否在辦公室。請問您是哪位?

B: This is Bill Burton from Milford Insurance, I'm calling ___①___our meeting next Tuesday.

B:我是米爾福德保險公司的比爾伯頓,我想問一下有關下週二我們見面的事。

A: Thank you, on. Can you pleaseholdfor a moment? I'll check to see if she is available.

A:謝謝你,伯頓先生。請您先等一會兒好嗎?我去看看她是否在辦公室。

B: No problem.

B:沒問題。

A: I'm sorry, ins is away from her desk. She has already left for lunch. Would you like to____②____for her?

A:非常抱歉,詹金思小姐現在不在辦公室。她去吃午飯了。您願意給她留個口信嗎?

B: Yes, please have her ____③____when she returns to the office. It's best if she can get in touch with me before 3 pm today, she can reach me at my office number, 635-8799.

B:好的,請她回辦公室後給我來電話。如果今天下午3點以前能與我聯繫的話就再好不過了,打辦公室電話635-8799就可找到我。

A: I'm sorry, I didn't quite catch that, could you please repeat the number?

A:對不起,我沒跟上,您能再重複一下電話號碼嗎?

B: ____④____, my office number is 635-8799,Tell her to ask for extension 31.

B:沒問題。我辦公室的電話是635-8799,然後再接31分機。

A: I'm sorry, on, just to confirm, your name is spelled B-U-R-T-O-N, is that correct?

A:伯頓先生,不好意思。我想確認一下您的名字是B-U-R-T-O-N嗎?

B: Yes, and I represent Milford Insurance.

B:是的,我是米爾福德保險公司的。

A: I will make sure ins receives your message and returns your call before 3pm this afternoon.

A:我會把您的口信告訴詹金思小姐,讓她在今天下午3點以前給您回電話。

B: Thank you very much.

B:非常感謝。

  商務英語電話對話範文2

FFICE ASSISTANT: Good morning. Odyssey Promotions. How may I help you?

辦公室文員: 早上好。這裏是奧德賽企劃公司。我能爲您提供什麼幫助嗎?

NICK: Hello, this is Nick Delwin from Communicon. Could I speak to Helen Turner, please?

尼克: 你好,我是國際通訊公司的尼克·戴爾文。可以幫我轉接海倫·特納嗎?

OFFICE ASSISTANT: Just a moment, please. 辦公室文員: 請稍等。

OFFICE ASSISTANT: I have Nick Delwin on the line for you. 辦公室文員: 有個叫尼克·戴爾文的人打來電話要找你。

HELEN: Thank you... Hi, Nick. Nice to hear from you. How’s the English weather?

海倫: 謝謝……你好,尼克。很高興接到你的電話。英國那邊的天氣怎麼樣?

NICK: It’s pretty good for the time of year. What’s it like in New York? 尼克: 就今年這個時候來講,還是相當不錯的。紐約那邊的天氣呢?

HELEN: Not good, I’m afraid. 海倫: 恐怕不怎麼樣。

NICK: That’s a pity because I’m planning to come across next week.尼克:那真糟糕,因爲我正打算下禮拜過去一趟。

HELEN: Really? Well, you’ll ②come by to see us while you’re here, I hope?

海倫: 真的嗎?嗯,我希望你來的時候能順便過來看看我們,可以嗎?

NICK: That’s what I’m phoning about. I’ve got a meeting with a customer in Boston on Tuesday of next week. I was hoping we could arrange to ③meet up either before or after.

尼克: 這正是我打電話想要告訴你的事情。下禮拜二,我要在波士頓會見一個客戶。我希望,在那之前或之後我們能找個時間見一下。

HELEN: Great. That would give us a chance to show you the convention centre, and we could also ④drop in at Caesar’s Restaurant where Gregg has arranged your reception.

海倫: 太好了。那樣我們就有機會帶領你參觀一下會議中心了,而且我們還可以順便去凱薩飯店,葛雷格已經在那裏爲你安排好了接待活動。

NICK: That’s what I was thinking. 尼克: 我也是這麼想的。

HELEN: So you said you have to be in Boston on Tuesday? That’s the 8th? 海倫: 嗯,你說你要在禮拜二的時候到波士頓?那是8號吧?

NICK: That’s right. Now, I could ⑤stop over in New York either on the way in - that would be the d that be possible? 尼克: 沒錯。那樣的話,我也可以在去之前先去紐約一趟——可能是禮拜一的時候——那沒問題吧?

HELEN: Ah, I’m afraid I won’t be in the office on Monday, and I think Gregg has meetings all day.

海倫: 啊,恐怕禮拜一的時候我不在辦公室,而且我想葛雷格全天都在開會。

NICK: Uh-huh, well, the other possibility would be to arrange it after Boston on my way home.

尼克: 嗯嗯,好吧,那另一個可能就是在我從波士頓回來的時候再安排見一下了。

HELEN: When do you plan on leaving Boston? 海倫: 你打算什麼時候離開波士頓?

NICK: Could be either Tuesday afternoon or Wednesday morning, but I would like to catch a flight back to London on Wednesday evening.可能是禮拜二下午,也可能是禮拜三上午,但我想趕在禮拜三晚上搭乘航班返回倫敦。

HELEN: OK. Well, it would be best for us if you could fly in on the Wednesday morning. Either Gregg or I will pick you up at the airport, and then we could show you the convention centre and also Caesar’s. If there’s time, you could come back to the office and we’ll run through any of the details that still haven’t been finalized. 好。嗯,如果你能在禮拜三上午飛過來的話,那對我們來說最好不過了。葛雷格或者我可以去機場接你,之後,我們可以帶你去參觀會議中心和凱薩飯店。如果有時間的話,你可以再去一下我們的辦公室,我們可以迅速處理一些還沒有解決的細節問題。

NICK: That sounds good. Just as long as I can get back to the airport for my evening flight.

尼克: 聽起來不錯。只要我能趕回機場搭上我的夜班飛機就行。

HELEN: No problem. Look, why don’t you fax me your information once you’ve confirmed your flight times? Then we’ll get back to you with an itinerary for the day - that’s Wednesday the 9th, right?

海倫: 沒問題。嗯,一旦你確定了你的航班日期,發個傳真告訴我具體情況如何?那樣我們就可以給你回覆當天的日程安排——那天是9號禮拜三,對吧?

NICK: That’s right. Good, well, I’ll do that and I look forward to seeing you next week.

尼克: 沒錯。好,嗯,我會的,我期待着下禮拜和你們見面。

HELEN: Same here. See you next week. 海倫: 我也是。下禮拜見。

  商務英語電話對話範文3

初級表達方式

1. Hello, Bill Burton speaking.

你好,我是比爾•伯頓。

2. What can I do for you?

您有事嗎?

3. I’m glad to finally get a hold of you.

很高興,我終於聯繫到您了。

4. I will be out of town that day.

那天,我要出城去辦事。

5. What about Thursday afternoon?

週四下午怎麼樣?

6. Will that work for you?

你可以嗎?

7. Shall we say about 2 o’clock?

我們定在2點好嗎?

8. Hello, is Doris available?

你好,多麗絲在嗎?

9. Who’s calling please?

請問您是哪位?

中級表達方式

1. This is Jenny Jenkins of Bradford and Sons returning your call.

我是布拉德福家庭公司的詹妮•詹金思,您給我打過電話。

2. My secretary said you called concerning our meeting next Tuesday?

我的祕書說您打電話問我們下週二見面的事,是嗎?

3. Is there any possibility we can move the meeting to Monday?

我們有沒有可能把見面時間改到週一?

4. I’m sorry, I’m afraid I’m completely booked on Monday.

對不起,恐怕我週一的日程已排滿了。

5. Would it be possible to postpone until you return?

能否等您回來再說?

6. I’ll look forward to seeing you at 2 o’clock next Thursday afternoon.

我盼着下週四下午2點與您見面。

7. Actually, I do need to change the time of my appointment.

事實上,我確實需要改一下預約時間。

8. I have a scheduling conflict, and I can’t make it that early.

我的行程安排有點衝突,所以我無法那麼早到醫院。

9. Can you put me down for that time slot?

你能把我的名字記在這個時間段嗎?

高級表達方式

1. I wanted to let you know I will not be able to make our meeting next Tuesday.

我想告訴您下週二我不能赴約。

2. I was counting on taking care of our meeting before I leave, but I suppose I could shuffle a few things.

我原本打算在離開之前處理好見面之事,不過我想我可以重新安排一下。

3. If you need to change the time, please feel free to call me on my cell phone.

你如果要更改時間,請隨時打我手機聯繫。

4. I’m calling to confirm your appointment for tomorrow morning at 9 am with Dr. Parker.

我打電話是想確認一下你明天上午9點與帕克醫生的預約有沒有問題。

5. Sorry ma’m, the only opening we have after lunch is 1:15, but I might be able to work you in after 4.

對不起,夫人。午飯後唯一的空缺時間是1:15,不過我能把你加在4點以後。

情景對話(範例)

A:Hello, Bill Burton speaking. What can I do for you?

B:Hello, Mr. Burton. This is Jenny Jenkins of Bradford and Sons returning your call. I’m sorry you missed me when you called my office this morning. My secretary said you called concerning our meeting next Tuesday?

A: Yes, Ms. Jenkins, thank you for returning my call. I’m glad to finally get a hold of you. I wanted to let you know I will not be able to make our meeting next Tuesday. I will be out of town that day. Is there any possibility we can move the meeting to Monday?

B: I’m sorry, I’m afraid I’m completely booked on Monday. Would it be possible to postpone until you return?

A: Oh dear, I was counting on taking care of our meeting before I leave, but I suppose I could shuffle a few things. Yes, we can arrange something. I will be back Thursday morning. What about Thursday afternoon? Would that work for you?

B: That should be fine. Shall we say about 2 o’clock?

A: Perfect. I’ll look forward to seeing you at 2 o’clock next Thursday afternoon. If you need to change the time, please feel free to call me on my cell phone.

B: Thanks Mr. Burton. I’ll see you on Thursday.