當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 關於商務電話英語對話閱讀

關於商務電話英語對話閱讀

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.59W 次

對話教學是英語課堂經常應用的一種教學方法,它可以提高學生的口語交際能力,也能夠加強學生對英語的理解。本站小編整理了關於商務電話英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

關於商務電話英語對話閱讀
  關於商務電話英語對話一

A: Mr. Mathew, we and now, want to place an order with you.

A:現在我們要向你們訂貨了。

B: Very glad to hear that! I will be happy to accept your order, and will get to work on it rightaway.

B:聽到這一消息十分高興!我們很樂意接受您的訂單,而且會馬上開始生產。

A: We will send you a purchase order in two days. We want to ask you to hurry on theexecution of the order.

A:我們兩天之內就會將訂貨單寄去,而且也請貴公司加緊履行訂單的工作。

B: I don't think that will be a problem, but I'll have to. check and make sure. I'll let you knowwhen I confirm your purchase order.

B:我想這不會有問題,不過我還是得問一下才能確定。等確認購貨單的時候,我再一起答覆你。

A: Thanks. If we are satisfied with the products, I think we will make many orders later.

A:謝謝,如果產品令人滿意,我們以後會下更多的訂單。

B: Well, I'm afraid that we can't send the order until after the Christmas holidays. Our companywill be closed for another week.

B:呃,恐怕要等到過完聖誕節以後,我們才能開始發貨,我們公司要多放一週的假。

A: That's all right. We will send you a purchase order in one week. I hope you will be able totake care of it.

A:沒關係。在一週之內我會寄訂單給你們。希望你們能夠加以處理。

B: No problem. Once we get our purchase order , we will begin preparing the books.

B:絕對沒問題。我們一接到您的訂單,就開始備貨。

A: Thanks. We need the products in less than one month because of the market. By the way ,will payment against delivery be OK?

A:非常感謝。由於市場的原因,我們必須在不到一個月之內就拿到貨。順便問一下,交貨時付款可以嗎?

B: That will be fine. And I can promise you that you'll get the books about two weeks after weget your purchase order.

B:可以,而且我們可以保證接到訂單後大約兩週,你們就可以收到貨了。

  關於商務電話英語對話二

A: Mr. Yang , your price for color TV sets is too high.

A:楊先生,你關於彩電的報價太高了。

B: Well, Mr. Smith, I don't think so, because we offered you CIF Washing-ton.

B:嗯,史密斯先生,我並不這樣認爲,因爲我們報的是華盛頓的到岸價。

A: Your price is not competitive at all , compared with that in the international market.

A:你們的價格與國際市場價格相比毫無競爭性。

B: You know, our prices mainly depend on the size of your order. Could you tell me how much you want to order?

B:你知道,我們的價格主要取決於你們的訂貨量。能說說你們想訂多少嗎?

A: Five thousand.

A: 500臺。

B: We'll give you a 10 percent discount.

B:給你 10%的折扣。

A: It's too low a rate compared with those we get from other suppliers, I'm afraid.

A:比起我們從別的供應商那裏得到的折扣,恐怕這太低了。

B: What's your counter-offer then?

B:那麼你的還價是多少?

A: To have this business concluded, you need to lower your price at least by 20 percent, I believe.

A:我認爲要達成這筆生意,你至少要降低 20%。

B: Then, we meet half away. What a-bout 15 percent?

B:那麼我們各讓一半, 15%怎麼樣?

A: Good. Let's call it a deal.

A:行。成交。

  關於商務電話英語對話三

A: Good morning. Hudson Textile Company.

A:早上好!這裏是哈德遜紡織品公司。

B: Good morning. Could I speak to. Mr. White, please?

B:早上好!請叫懷特先生聽電話。

A: Yes. Hold the line, please... Hello, I'm afraid Mr. White is completely snowed under atpresent. He shouldn't be free until 11 o'clock. Can I take a message?

A:好的,請稍等……喂,懷特先生現在根本走不開,直到11點纔有空。需要我轉告一下嗎?

B: Of course. Could you ask him to call me back? It's about the sample of article No.067.

B:當然,請叫他給我回電話,是有關067號貨的樣品。

A: Yes. What's your name, please?

A:可以,請問您貴姓?

B: This is Aram of Trans-America Clothing.

B:我是泛美服裝公司的艾拉姆。

A: Mr. Aram. Does he have your number?

A:艾拉姆先生,他有您的電話嗎?

B: Yes , but I'll give it to you again. It's 82345678.

B:知道,但我還是跟你說一下,82345678。

A: Thank you, Mr. Aram. I'll give Mr. White the message.

A:謝謝,艾拉姆先生,我會轉告懷特先生。


看了“關於商務電話英語對話”的人還看了:

1.商務電話英語對話閱讀

2.關於商務電話英語對話

3.商務電話英語對話範文

4.關於商務電話英語口語閱讀

5.關於商務英語對話短文