當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 關於打電話的商務英語對話

關於打電話的商務英語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.91W 次

在初中英語教學中,對話教學不僅可以爲學生提供較爲真實的語言使用情景,還能有效提高學生的口語能力,打破傳統的啞巴英語教學狀況,培養學生的綜合英語能力。本站小編整理了關於打電話的商務英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

關於打電話的商務英語對話
  關於打電話的商務英語對話篇一

A: Good morning. Hudson Textile Company.

A:早上好!這裏是哈德遜紡織品公司。

B: Good morning. Could I speak to. Mr. White, please?

B:早上好!請叫懷特先生聽電話。

A: Yes. Hold the line, please... Hello, I'm afraid Mr. White is completely snowed under at present. He shouldn't be free until 11 o'clock. Can I take a message?

A:好的,請稍等……喂,懷特先生現在根本走不開,直到11點纔有空。需要我轉告一下嗎?

B: Of course. Could you ask him to call me back? It's about the sample of article No.067.

B:當然,請叫他給我回電話,是有關067號貨的樣品。

A: Yes. What's your name, please?

A:可以,請問您貴姓?

B: This is Aram of Trans-America Clothing.

B:我是泛美服裝公司的艾拉姆。

A: Mr. Aram. Does he have your number?

A:艾拉姆先生,他有您的電話嗎?

B: Yes , but I'll give it to you again. It's 82345678.

B:知道,但我還是跟你說一下,82345678。

A: Thank you, Mr. Aram. I'll give Mr. White the message.

A:謝謝,艾拉姆先生,我會轉告懷特先生。

  關於打電話的商務英語對話篇二

A: Stone Corp. Hi, Mary speaking. 隱四通公司, 您好,我是Mary。

B: Hello, I’d like to speak to Mr. Hunter, please. 你好,我想找Hunter先生。

A: May I ask who is calling, please? 請問您是哪位?

B: My name is Herbert Wood of IBM Computer Company. 我是IBM電腦公司的Herbert Wood.

A: Thank you, Mr. Wood. One moment, please… (into PBX) Mr. Hunter, Mr. Wood of IBM Computer Company is on the line. 謝謝,Wood先生,請稍等。(打內線電話)Hunter先生,IBM電腦公司的Wood先生找您。

C: Can you find out what he wants? 你可以問他有什麼事嗎?

A: Yes, Mr. Hunter. (to caller) I’m sorry to have kept you waiting, Mr. Wood. Mr. Hunter is rather busy right now and would like to know what you wish to speak to him about.

好的,Hunter先生。(對來電者說)對不起Wood先生,讓您久等了。Hunter先生現在非常忙,他想知道你有什麼事對他說。

B: Yes, I want to buy some computer software and talk about developing some other software. I don’t know whether he is interested in that or not? 是的,我想買一些計算機軟件,另外再談一談開發一些其它的軟件。我不知道他是否有興趣。

A: I see. Thank you very much, Mr. Wood. Would you wait a moment, please? (to PBX) Mr Hunter, Mr. Wood wants to buy some computer software.

我明白了,非常感謝,Wood先生。請你等一下好嗎?(打內線電話)Hunter先生,Wood先生想買一些計算機軟件。

C: I see. Put him on line two.  好的,請轉到2號線。

A: Yes, Mr. Hunter. (To caller) Mr. Wood, I’m very sorry to have kept you waiting. I’ll put you through to Mr. Hunter.

好的,Hunter先生。(對來電者)Wood先生,不好意思讓你久等了,我把你的電話接給Hunter先生。

A: Good afternoon, Sales Department. May I help you? 下午好,銷售部,我能幫你什麼忙嗎?

B: Could I speak to Mr. Bush, please? 可以和Bush先生說話嗎?

A: I’ll see if he is available. Who shall I say is calling, please? 我要看一看他是否在。請問我得告訴他誰打來的?

B: John Smith.

A: Hold the line, please. Mr. Bush is in a meeting with the Managing Director at the moment, I’m afraid. Can I help you?

請別掛機,Bush先生正在和總經理開會,我可以幫你忙嗎?

B: Well, I want to discuss with him the new contract we signed last week. 好的,我想跟他討論一下我們上星期簽訂的合同。

A: I don’t think the meeting will go on much longer. Shall I ask him to call you when he is free? 我想會議不會開得太久,我讓他有空給你打電話,好嗎?

B: Yes, that would be easiest. 是的,那樣最好了。

A: Could I have your name again, please? 請再一次告訴我你的姓名,好嗎?

B: Yes. It’s John Smith.好的,我叫John Smith。

  關於打電話的商務英語對話篇三

A: And the number? 電話號碼呢?

B: 021-64358796

A: OK. You’ll be hearing from Mr. Bush later in the morning then, Mr. Smith.

好的,Smith先生,早上晚些時候,你會收到Bush先生的電話。

B: Thank you for your help. Good-bye. 謝謝你的幫助,再見。

A: You are welcome. Good-bye. 別客氣,再見。

A: Madison Industries. This is Cathy Winer speaking. Can I help you? Madison工業,我是Cathy Winer, 我能幫您嗎?

B: Good afternoon. Could you connect this call with Mr. Black, please? 下午好,麻煩你接到Black先生,好嗎?

A: May I know who’s calling? 請問您是哪位?

B: This is Mary Fox of A.B.C. Computer Co…I’m calling on behalf of Mr. Tom Backer, the general manager of our company. 這裏是A.B.C電腦公司的Mary Fox. 我是替我們公司總經理Tom Backer先生打電話。

A: I am sorry, Ms. Fox. Mr. Black is now in a meeting. May I have your number and ask him to call back later?

對不起,Fox小姐。Black先生正在開會,請告訴我你的電話號碼,我會讓他給你打電話的,好嗎?

B: I’m afraid Mr. Baker would like to speak to Mr. Black right now. He has got an urgent matter to discuss with Mr. Black without delay.

我想Baker先生想現在和Black先生說話,他有緊急事情與Black先生商量,不能拖延。

A: OK. Then, would you please hold the line? (one minute later) 好的,請你別掛機。(一分鐘後)

Ms. Fox, the line is through. Mr. Black is ready to answer the call. Go ahead. Fox小姐,電話接通了,Black先生可以和你通話了,請吧。

B: Thank you for your kind assistance, Ms. Winer 非常感謝你的善意幫助,Winer小姐。

A: You are welcome. 別客氣。

A: Good morning. NTT Co… 早上好,NTT公司。

B: Hello. May I speak to Mr. Ira Black, head of the Export Section, please? 你好,可以和出口部負責人Ira Black先生通話嗎?

A: I’m sorry. Mr. Black has just gone out. May I ask who’s calling? 對不起,Black先生剛出去。可以問一下您是哪位嗎?

B: This is John Carter from Ace Consultant. Would you please tell me when I could get a hold of him?

我是Ace諮詢公司的John Carter. 請你告訴我什麼時候能找到他。

A: I really have no idea when Mr. Black could be available in the office. Could you call back later or would you mind leaving a message? 我真的一點都不知道Black先生什麼時候會在辦公室。您可以過一會兒再打來或者給他留言嗎?

B: I think it’s better for me to leave a message. But it’s important and urgent. Please make sure he gets this message.

我覺得還是留下一個口信比較好。不過這件事很要緊,請一定將留言傳達給他。

A: I see. I’m sure to pass your messages to Mr. Black. 明白了,我一定把您的留言傳達給Black先生。

B: Good. Would you mind telling him that due to some sudden changes, do not fill out any orders for NNC Corporation until further notice? It’s very important. I’ll explain later. 那就好,你可以告訴他,由於意外變化,在進一步通知之前,請勿給NNC公司發貨。事關重大,稍後我會做出解釋。

A: Okay, let me repeat your message to see if I’ve got it all. 行。我重複一遍留言,看看是否記全了。


看了“關於打電話的商務英語對話”的人還看了:

1.關於商務打電話英語對話

2.關於商務電話英語對話閱讀

3.商務電話英語對話範文

4.關於電話英文情景對話

5.商務電話英語對話閱讀