當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 打電話的英語商務對話

打電話的英語商務對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.64W 次

商務類型的英語對話,是我們外貿中比較重視的。下面是本站小編給大家整理的打電話的英語商務對話,供大家參閱!

打電話的英語商務對話
  打電話的英語商務對話1

A: Good morning. Hudson Textile Company.

A:早上好!這裏是哈德遜紡織品公司。

B: Good morning. Could I speak to. Mr. White,please?

B:早上好!請叫懷特先生聽電話。

A: Yes. Hold the line, please... Hello, I'm afraid e is completely snowed under at present. Heshouldn't be free until 11 o'clock. Can I take amessage?

A:好的,請稍等……喂,懷特先生現在根本走不開,直到11點纔有空。需要我轉告一下嗎?

B: Of course. Could you ask him to call me back? It's about the sample of article No.067.

B:當然,請叫他給我回電話,是有關067號貨的樣品。

A: Yes. What's your name, please?

A:可以,請問您貴姓?

B: This is Aram of Trans-America Clothing.

B:我是泛美服裝公司的艾拉姆。

A: Mr. Aram. Does he have your number?

A:艾拉姆先生,他有您的電話嗎?

B: Yes , but I'll give it to you again. It's 82345678.

B:知道,但我還是跟你說一下,82345678。

A: Thank you, Mr. Aram. I'll give Mr. White the message.

A:謝謝,艾拉姆先生,我會轉告懷特先生。

  打電話的英語商務對話2

A: Stone Corp. Hi, Mary speaking. 隱四通公司, 您好,我是Mary。

B: Hello, I’d like to speak to Mr. Hunter, please. 你好,我想找Hunter先生。

A: May I ask who is calling, please? 請問您是哪位?

B: My name is Herbert Wood of IBM Computer Company. 我是IBM電腦公司的Herbert Wood.

A: Thank you, Mr. Wood. One moment, please… (into PBX) Mr. Hunter, Mr. Wood of IBM Computer Company is on the line. 謝謝,Wood先生,請稍等。(打內線電話)Hunter先生,IBM電腦公司的Wood先生找您。

C: Can you find out what he wants? 你可以問他有什麼事嗎?

A: Yes, Mr. Hunter. (to caller) Im sorry to have kept you waiting, Mr. Wood. Mr. Hunter is rather busy right now and would like to know what you wish to speak to him about. 好的,Hunter先生。(對來電者說)對不起Wood先生,讓您久等了。Hunter先生現在非常忙,他想知道你有什麼事對他說。

B: Yes, I want to buy some computer software and talk about developing some other software. I don’t know whether he is interested in that or not? 是的,我想買一些計算機軟件,另外再談一談開發一些其它的軟件。我不知道他是否有興趣。

A: I see. Thank you very much, Mr. Wood. Would you wait a moment, please? (to PBX) Mr Hunter, Mr. Wood wants to buy some computer software. 我明白了,非常感謝,Wood先生。請你等一下好嗎?(打內線電話)Hunter先生,Wood先生想買一些計算機軟件。

C: I see. Put him on line two.  好的,請轉到2號線。

A: Yes, Mr. Hunter. (To caller) Mr. Wood, I’m very sorry to have kept you waiting. I’ll put you through to Mr. Hunter.

好的,Hunter先生。(對來電者)Wood先生,不好意思讓你久等了,我把你的電話接給Hunter先生。

A: Good afternoon, Sales Department. May I help you? 下午好,銷售部,我能幫你什麼忙嗎?

B: Could I speak to Mr. Bush, please? 可以和Bush先生說話嗎?

A: I’ll see if he is available. Who shall I say is calling, please? 我要看一看他是否在。請問我得告訴他誰打來的?

B: John Smith.

A: Hold the line, please. Mr. Bush is in a meeting with the Managing Director at the moment, I’m afraid. Can I help you?

請別掛機,Bush先生正在和總經理開會,我可以幫你忙嗎?

B: Well, I want to discuss with him the new contract we signed last week. 好的,我想跟他討論一下我們上星期簽訂的合同。

A: I don’t think the meeting will go on much longer. Shall I ask him to call you when he is free? 我想會議不會開得太久,我讓他有空給你打電話,好嗎?

B: Yes, that would be easiest. 是的,那樣最好了。

  打電話的英語商務對話3

OFFICE ASSISTANT: Good morning. Odyssey Promotions. How may I help you?

辦公室文員: 早上好。這裏是奧德賽企劃公司。我能爲您提供什麼幫助嗎?

NICK: Hello, this is Nick Delwin from Communicon. Could I speak to Helen Turner, please?

尼克: 你好,我是國際通訊公司的尼克·戴爾文。可以幫我轉接海倫·特納嗎?

OFFICE ASSISTANT: Just a moment, please. 辦公室文員: 請稍等。

OFFICE ASSISTANT: I have Nick Delwin on the line for you. 辦公室文員: 有個叫尼克·戴爾文的人打來電話要找你。

HELEN: Thank you... Hi, Nick. Nice to hear from you. How’s the English weather?

海倫: 謝謝……你好,尼克。很高興接到你的電話。英國那邊的天氣怎麼樣?

NICK: It’s pretty good for the time of year. What’s it like in New York? 尼克: 就今年這個時候來講,還是相當不錯的。紐約那邊的天氣呢?

HELEN: Not good, I’m afraid. 海倫: 恐怕不怎麼樣。

NICK: That’s a pity because I’m planning to come across next week.尼克:那真糟糕,因爲我正打算下禮拜過去一趟。

HELEN: Really? Well, you’ll ②come by to see us while you’re here, I hope?

海倫: 真的嗎?嗯,我希望你來的時候能順便過來看看我們,可以嗎?

NICK: That’s what I’m phoning about. I’ve got a meeting with a customer in Boston on Tuesday of next week. I was hoping we could arrange to ③meet up either before or after.

尼克: 這正是我打電話想要告訴你的事情。下禮拜二,我要在波士頓會見一個客戶。我希望,在那之前或之後我們能找個時間見一下。

HELEN: Great. That would give us a chance to show you the convention centre, and we could also ④drop in at Caesar’s Restaurant where Gregg has arranged your reception.

海倫: 太好了。那樣我們就有機會帶領你參觀一下會議中心了,而且我們還可以順便去凱薩飯店,葛雷格已經在那裏爲你安排好了接待活動。

NICK: That’s what I was thinking. 尼克: 我也是這麼想的。

HELEN: So you said you have to be in Boston on Tuesday? That’s the 8th? 海倫: 嗯,你說你要在禮拜二的時候到波士頓?那是8號吧?

NICK: That’s right. Now, I could ⑤stop over in New York either on the way in - that would be the d that be possible? 尼克: 沒錯。那樣的話,我也可以在去之前先去紐約一趟——可能是禮拜一的時候——那沒問題吧?

HELEN: Ah, I’m afraid I won’t be in the office on Monday, and I think Gregg has meetings all day.

海倫: 啊,恐怕禮拜一的時候我不在辦公室,而且我想葛雷格全天都在開會。

NICK: Uh-huh, well, the other possibility would be to arrange it after Boston on my way home.

尼克: 嗯嗯,好吧,那另一個可能就是在我從波士頓回來的時候再安排見一下了。

HELEN: When do you plan on leaving Boston? 海倫: 你打算什麼時候離開波士頓?

NICK: Could be either Tuesday afternoon or Wednesday morning, but I would like to catch a flight back to London on Wednesday evening.可能是禮拜二下午,也可能是禮拜三上午,但我想趕在禮拜三晚上搭乘航班返回倫敦。

HELEN: OK. Well, it would be best for us if you could fly in on the Wednesday morning. Either Gregg or I will pick you up at the airport, and then we could show you the convention centre and also Caesar’s. If there’s time, you could come back to the office and we’ll run through any of the details that still haven’t been finalized. 好。嗯,如果你能在禮拜三上午飛過來的話,那對我們來說最好不過了。葛雷格或者我可以去機場接你,之後,我們可以帶你去參觀會議中心和凱薩飯店。如果有時間的話,你可以再去一下我們的辦公室,我們可以迅速處理一些還沒有解決的細節問題。

NICK: That sounds good. Just as long as I can get back to the airport for my evening flight.

尼克: 聽起來不錯。只要我能趕回機場搭上我的夜班飛機就行。

HELEN: No problem. Look, why don’t you fax me your information once you’ve confirmed your flight times? Then we’ll get back to you with an itinerary for the day - that’s Wednesday the 9th, right?

海倫: 沒問題。嗯,一旦你確定了你的航班日期,發個傳真告訴我具體情況如何?那樣我們就可以給你回覆當天的日程安排——那天是9號禮拜三,對吧?

NICK: That’s right. Good, well, I’ll do that and I look forward to seeing you next week.

尼克: 沒錯。好,嗯,我會的,我期待着下禮拜和你們見面。

HELEN: Same here. See you next week. 海倫: 我也是。下禮拜見。