當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 關於打電話的英語對話帶翻譯精選

關於打電話的英語對話帶翻譯精選

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.17W 次

對話課堂教學是實現課程理念的主要途徑之一,是實現師生平等一種形式。英語對話課堂教學更是如此。本站小編整理了關於打電話的英語對話帶翻譯,歡迎閱讀!

關於打電話的英語對話帶翻譯精選
  關於打電話的英語對話帶翻譯篇一

A: Good afternoon, Sales Department. May I help you? 下午好,銷售部,我能幫你什麼忙嗎?

B: Could I speak to Mr. Bush, please? 可以和Bush先生說話嗎?

A: I’ll see if he is available. Who shall I say is calling, please? 我要看一看他是否在。請問我得告訴他誰打來的?

B: John Smith.

A: Hold the line, please. Mr. Bush is in a meeting with the Managing Director at the moment, I’m afraid. Can I help you?

請別掛機,Bush先生正在和總經理開會,我可以幫你忙嗎?

B: Well, I want to discuss with him the new contract we signed last week. 好的,我想跟他討論一下我們上星期簽訂的合同。

A: I don’t think the meeting will go on much longer. Shall I ask him to call you when he is free? 我想會議不會開得太久,我讓他有空給你打電話,好嗎?

B: Yes, that would be easiest. 是的,那樣最好了。

  關於打電話的英語對話帶翻譯篇二

A:What Can I get you?

您需要點什麼?

B:I' ll have a Cosmo please.

我要一杯卡茲莫酒。

C:Dude! You can' t order a Cosmo! That' s a ladies drink, you' re embarrasing me!

老兄!你可不能點卡茲莫!那是女生的酒,別讓我難堪了!

B:What are you talking about? It' s a good drink!

你在說什麼呢?那是好酒!

C:It' s too soft! Order something with a little more kick to it!

這酒太溫和了!就點些稍微烈一些的吧!

B:Fine! I' ll have a sex on the beach.

好吧!我要在海灘上做愛。

C:You have got to be kidding me!

你在耍我吧!

B:Come on! It' s delicious! Especially when served in a pineapple or coconut.

拜託!那酒味道不錯的!特別是加上菠蘿和椰子。

C:Forget it, I' m ordering for you. I' ll have a Scotch on the rocks and my friend here will have a Manhattan. Put it on my tab. Here now this is a real drink!

好吧好吧,我幫你點。我要一杯英格蘭的烈酒,我朋友要一杯曼哈頓,算在我的賬上。這纔是真正的酒!

B:That' s strong! This is going to get me wasted!

這酒很烈的說!我喝不了會浪費的!

C:That' s the idea!

好主意!

  關於打電話的英語對話帶翻譯篇三

AHello. This is Hamilton’s Heating and cooling service. Can I help you?

您好。這裏是哈密爾頓冷暖設備修理服務。我能幫您嗎?

BYes. My home freezer is not working properly.

是的。我的冰箱工作不太正常。

AWhat’s the problem?

是什麼問題呢?

BIt keeps running all the time, never stopping. And it makes a strange sound. All the ice cream inside it melted.

它一直在運行製冷,從不停止。並且發出的聲音很奇怪。放在裏面的冰淇淋都化了。

AMaybe the compressor is going bad.

可能是壓縮機壞了。

BCan you send the technician to check it out?

您能派個技術人員過來看看嗎?

ASure. But there is a minimum charge of $60 for a service visit. If your freezer needs parts, there will be an additional charge.

當然。但是對於技術性的上門服務,有60美元的最低收費。如果您的冰箱需要更換零件,還有額外的費用。

BOkay. I’ll pay the charges.

好的,我會付錢的。

AAll right. let me check our technician’s schedules. I’ll call you back and let you know what time we can send a sevice technician to your house. What is your phone number?

好,讓我看看我們的技術人員的日程。一會兒我會給您回電話告訴您我們的技術人員可以上門服務的時間。您的電話號碼是什麼?

BMy number is 627-555-1234.

我的號碼是6275551234.

AOkay. I’ll call you right back.

好的。我會很快就打回去。

BThank you. Good bye.

謝謝。再見。

ABye.

再見


看了“關於打電話的英語對話帶翻譯”的人還看了:

1.關於打電話英語對話帶翻譯精選

2.有關於打電話英語對話精選

3.有關於電話英語對話帶翻譯

4.打電話英語情景對話帶翻譯

5.關於打電話的英語對話帶翻譯

6.打電話英語情景對話精選