當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 有關於英語對話帶翻譯精選

有關於英語對話帶翻譯精選

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.82W 次

隨着全球經濟發展一體化以及我國經濟的全面發展,英語作爲國際通用語言的地位日益突出。鑑於此,我國對英語口語能力的要求更爲明確。本站小編整理了有關於英語對話帶翻譯,歡迎閱讀!

有關於英語對話帶翻譯精選
  有關於英語對話帶翻譯篇一

Girl: Dear aunty, could you give me a share of tomato catsup?

阿姨,能給我一份番茄醬嗎?

Chuck: OK, good boy. Here you are.

好的,好孩子,給你。

Girl: But I'm a girl.

可是我是女孩啊。

Chuck: While am I a female? Why did you call me aunty?

那我是女的嗎?你爲什麼叫我阿姨啊?

Girl: Sorry, uncle picky, I didn't see very clearly.

對不起,你這個叔叔也太愛挑剔了,我剛纔沒看清楚。

  有關於英語對話帶翻譯篇二

Lucy: Hi Janny, why are you so depressed?

Janny,你幹嘛這麼垂頭喪氣的?

Janny: My husband bursted into a fury this morning.

早上我丈夫怒了。

Lucy: What's wrong with him? He was such a nice man!

他是怎麼了?他一直都很友善啊。

Janny: This morning, I asked him to see a woman making breakfast with only a bra in the opposite building.

早上我叫他一起看,對面樓一個女人做早飯的時候,只穿了文胸。

Lucy: While there is no excuse to be angry at all.

這根本不值得生氣啊。

Janny: The problem is I was all naked at that time.

問題是,當時我是裸的!

  有關於英語對話帶翻譯篇三

Joe: I'm getting into trouble these days.

我最近遇上了麻煩。

Ben: What'r your trouble?

怎麼了?

Joe: I have fallen in love with a girl not long ago,but she has had a boyfriend yet.

我不久前喜歡上一個女孩,可她已經有男朋友了。

Ben: So what?

然後呢?

Joe: I don't know what to do.I don't want to lose her!

我不知道該怎麼辦。我不想失去她!

Ben: But,you know,you are not her and her boyfriend can't both have her.

可你知道的,你不是她的真命天子。你和她男友不能同時擁有他。

Joe: I see what you k you.

我明白你的意思了。謝謝。

  有關於英語對話帶翻譯篇四

Salesgirl: May I help you ?

我能幫你嗎?

Customer: Yes,please.I wanna buy a coat for myself.

是的。我想給自己買件外套。

Salesgirl: The coats are over way,please.

外套在那兒呢。這邊請。

Customer: The black coat looks I try it on?

那件黑色外套看起來不錯。我能試穿一下嗎?

Salesgirl: OK.

好的。

Customer: Oh,it is too small for me!Do you have a larger one?

噢,這對我來說太小了。你們還有更大的嗎?

Salesgirl: I'm sorry we don't have is the largest size of this kind of coats for women.

很抱歉,沒有。這是這種女式外套中的最大型號了。

Customer: Ah,too bad!I think I must lose some weight so that I can put on the coat.

噢,真糟糕!我想爲了穿上這件外套,我必須減肥了。

  有關於英語對話帶翻譯篇五

Lingling: What's wrong with your head,Daming?

你的頭怎麼了,大明?

Daming: I went out with Sam on his bike yesterday.

我昨天和薩姆坐他的自行車出去了。

Lingling: And then?

然後呢?

Daming: And then we got hungry and thirsty.

然後我們又餓又渴。

Lingling: And then?

然後呢?

Daming: We bought a watermelon and Sam carried it on his bike.

我們買了個西瓜,薩姆把它擡到了車上。

Lingling: Then?

然後呢?

Daming: Sam fell off his bike with the watermelon and it bumped my head.

薩姆連人帶瓜從車上掉下來,西瓜砸中了我的腦袋。

Lingling: Oh,dear! How poor you are!

噢,天哪!你們也太慘了!