當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 商務英語對話範文

商務英語對話範文

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.95W 次

商務英語課本中,我們學過的對話就和吃飯一樣,要學到張口就能說。下面是本站小編給大家整理的商務英語對話範文,供大家參閱!

商務英語對話範文
  商務英語對話範文:Quality Control 品管

Lester:We're having some quality-control problems, Jim. We need to go to the source to work them out.

萊司特:吉姆,我們有一些品管的問題。我們必須找出問題根源並設法解決。

Jim:What problems are you having, exactly?

吉姆:你們究竟有什麼問題?

Lester:The complaint rate for our new product line is very high, almost seven percent.

萊司特:我們新產品的抱怨率非常高,幾乎高達百分之七。

Jim:That's high.

吉姆:的確很高。

Lester:Yes. We keep finding problems when testing the boards.

萊司特:沒錯。我們測試聲卡時一直髮現問題。

Jim:But your promotional materials claim the boards are the least expensive of their type on the market.

吉姆:可是你們的促銷材料要求這種聲卡必須是市場上同類型產品中最便宜的。

Lester:The least expensive, but still fully functional. And we think that your factory needs to take measures to improve quality control.

萊司特:是要最便宜,但仍要有完備的功能。我們認爲你們工廠需要採取措施來改善品管。

Jim:That will involve additional expenses for us, which we'll have to pass on to you as a rate hike.

吉姆:那意味我們會有額外的開銷,而我們會把價格增加部分轉嫁到你們身上。

Lester:I'm afraid that's unacceptable. Your contract says that you will deliver a product with a reject rate of less than five percent.

萊司特:恐怕我們無法接受。你們的合約上說你們會以低於百分之五的瑕疵率交貨。

Jim:Well, I'll tell you what, Mike. I'll review the contract and talk with management. Then we'll get together and hash this out.

吉姆:嗯,萊斯特我跟你說,我會再看一遍合約,並和管理部門討論。然後我們會一起討論解決這個問題。

  商務英語對話範文:Production Problems 產品問題

Grace:We're going to have a problem meeting the budget for the production of our new sound board.

葛蕾絲:我們撥給新聲卡產品的預算會有問題。

Lester:How much of a problem?

萊司特:問題有多嚴重?

Grace:Well, it seems that we underestimated the costs. According to the factory, it will cost about eight percent more than initially projected.

葛蕾絲:看樣子我們似乎低估了成本。根據製造廠商的說法,成本會比原先計劃的還高出百分之八。

Lester:Let me see . . ing at this, if my calculations are correct, we are about three thousand dollars over budget?

萊司特:我看看……看這狀況,假如我算得沒錯,我們大約比預算多出了三千美金。

Grace:That's right. It's going to cost about three thousand more to complete the first order.

葛蕾絲:是的。大約要多花三千元來完成第一批訂單。

Lester:I see……

萊司特:我明白了……

Grace:But if sales go as well as they should, that's still well within our profit margin. Proceeds from sales of the first order will easily cover the cost of the second order.

葛蕾絲:不過假如銷售狀況有應有的表現,那就仍在我們的獲利範圍之內。第一批定單的營收將會很容易就抵過第二批定單的成本。

Lester:In other words, you only need a budget increase for the first order.

萊司特:換句話說,你只需要增加第一批定單的預算。

Grace:Exactly. After that, the product should finance itself.

葛蕾絲:完全正確。之後,產品本身就可以獲利,不需要再增加預算。

Lester:OK. Well, you know, all major budget decisions must be approved by our CEO and the financial officer.

萊司特:好的,你知道,所有主要的預算決策需要總裁及財政主管的批准。

Grace:Yes, I know. But I thought that if I could get your support first, it might make getting approval easier.

葛蕾絲:是的,我知道。只是我覺得如果我能先取得你的支持可能會比較容易得到批准。

Lester:Well, you've got my support on this. I'll see what I can do to get the top brass to agree.

萊司特:嗯,你已經得到我的支持了。我會看看有什麼方法可以讓高層主管同意。

  商務英語對話範文:Advertising 廣告

Helen:We want to use the right marketing mix to reach our target market.

海倫:我們想要使用正確的行銷媒體來達到市場目標。

Leonard:Certainly. We've done some tactical planning already. We think we've come up with a good plan.

李奧納德:當然。我們已經完成一些戰略計劃。我們認爲我們已經提出一項不錯的計劃。

Helen:What media do you plan to use?

海倫:你們準備使用何種媒體?

Leonard:Well, taking into account the image you want to project, we've asked our copywriters to prepare copy for computer magazines and the Internet first.

李奧納德:考慮到你們想要表現的形象,我們已要求撰寫文案的同事準備好計算機雜誌稿及網際網絡用稿。

Helen:So that way, our advertising dollars would be focused on people we know are computer users.

海倫:這樣一來,我們的廣告花費就會針對在,如我們所知,計算機使用者身上。

Leonard:Yes. We'll also run billboard and newspaper ads to help create broad brand recognition.

李奧納德:是的。我們還同時刊登廣告看板及報紙廣告來幫助創立明顯的品牌識別。

Helen:Will there be any direct mail?

海倫:會有任何廣告郵件嗎?

Leonard:No. That would not be correct for a manufacturer like you. Leave that to the retailers.

李奧納德:沒有。對像你們這樣的製造商來說,那並不是正確的作法。把這種方式留給零售商吧。

Helen:Good point. Please prepare a more detailed proposal, and then I'll pitch it to the higher-ups.

海倫:說得沒錯。請準備一份更詳細的提案,然後我會把它推銷給高階主管。

Leonard:Great. We'll get started right away.

李奧納德:太好了。我們馬上準備。