當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 商務英語 > 商務英語問候對話範文

商務英語問候對話範文

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.47W 次

大家都知道,商務英語在職場中已經變的越來越重要了,所以學好商務英語已經迫在眉睫了,今天我們爲大家整理了商務英語問候對話範文,希望大家可以從基本的開始。

商務英語問候對話範文

1、問候對話

Hello, David, good to see you a-gain.

您好,大衛,很高興再次見到您。

Hello, Tom. How's business?

您好,湯姆,生意怎麼樣?

Oh, can't complain.

噢,還不錯。

And the family?

家人怎麼樣?

Fine, thanks.

很好,謝謝。

Good. Tom, I'd like to introduce a colleague, Quentin Richardson. Quenti’s just joined us from EA, and he served for after you from now on. He'll be your day-to-day contact.

好的,湯姆,我給你介紹一位同事,昆汀·理查德森。昆汀剛剛從EA公司來到我們公司工作,從現在起,他將爲您服務。他是您的日常聯絡員。

Hello, Mr. Thomas.

您好,托馬斯先生。

Tom , please. "Mr. Thomas" makes me sound old.

請叫我湯姆吧托馬斯先生"聽起來老氣橫秋的。

Fine, Tom. I'm Quentin. I look forward to working with you.

好的,湯姆,我叫昆汀。我盼望和您一起工作。

I want you to take good care of him , Quentin. He is one of our best customers.

昆汀,我想讓你好好關照他。他是我們最好的客戶之一。

I'll do my best.

我會盡力的。

I'm sure you will, Quentin.

昆汀,我想你會的。

Well, to start the ball rolling, how about having lunch together?

那麼,作爲開始,我們先一起吃個午飯怎麼樣?

You know all my favorite restaurants, David.

大衛,你可知道我最愛去的飯店。

 2、章節標題

融通資金的商務英語對話

A:How are you doing? Pretty good, I imagine?

A:你怎麼樣?我想,應該是不錯。

B : Actually not so good. That's why we made a special trip to see you.

B:實際上不太好,這就是我專程來這兒見你的原因。

A:OK,let me hear it. I'd be glad to help if I can.

A:噢,讓我聽聽。如果可以,我很樂意幫忙。

B : Good. I want to discuss with you the mode of payment for the construction of the power plant under negotiation.

B:好。我想要就正在洽談的發電廠的付款方式問題與你討論一下。

A : Well,I trust that your presence will hasten the settlement of payment terms.

A:哦,我相信你的到來將加速解決這一問題。

B:l would like to explain to you our financial position. The manufacture of machinery and its accessories and parts will consume both time and money. It takes five years to manufacture the machinery and we will have to advance the cost for the main machines to be produced, and besides this there are large sums to be paid to our subcontractors for the manufacture of the accessories and parts.

B:我想先說明一下我們的財務狀況。製造這些機器和必 要的零部件既要時間,又費金錢,機器的製造過程需要 5年,我們得墊付主要機器的生產費用。此處,還要向 分包商支付大筆的生產附件、零件的款項。

A:But for an enterprise of your size, an order from us will certainly not embarrass you financially.

A:但對你們那樣的大企業來說,我們的一筆訂貨肯定不 會使你們在財務上受窘的。

B:Well,in fact,It is beyond our financial capability.

B:嘿,實際上,它超過了我們的財務能力。

A:In what way can we solve the problem?

A:那我們用什麼辦法來解決這個問題?

B : Have you considered the possibility of a buyer's credit?

B:你們考慮過買方信貸的可能性嗎?

A:Yes. But the sum is large, it must be provided by a group of banks.

A:是的,但金額巨大,得由一個銀行團來提供。

B : So, we propose your company apply to Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation for a long-term loan. Six months before each shipment, you through Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation open, in our favour, an irrevocable, dividable L/C which is to remain valid for two months.

B:所以,我們建議你們向匯豐銀行申請長期貸款。每批 貨裝運前6個月,你們通過匯豐銀行向我們開立有效 期爲兩個月的不可撤銷的、可分割的信用證。

A: Well,we accept your suggestion.

A:好吧,我們接受你們的建議。

3、商務英語商品包裝對話

A: What kind of packing do you plan to use for this consignment of goods?

A:你打算怎樣包裝這些貨物呢?

B: Cartons. Is that okay?

B:用紙箱可以嗎?

A:I'm concerned about the possible jolting, squeezing and collision that may take place when these cases are moved about.

A:對於箱子在搬來搬去的過程中可能發生的碰撞、擠壓 和撞擊的問題我還是很關心的。

B:Well, what I can tell you is this. We’ve got an excellent record on making deliveries to our customers. Besides, all our cartons are lined with shockproof cardboards and are wrapped up with polyethylene sheets. So they're not only shockproof but also dampproof.

B:我可以告訴您,我們在向顧客發貨方面有着良好的記 錄。而且,我們所有的紙箱都有防震,紙板作內襯,整 箱外面再用塑料布包起來。所以,它們不僅防震,而且 防潮。

A:In that case, I guess I can rest assured.

A:如果是那樣,我想我可以放心了。

B:Well, I guess you can say that. The safety of packing is something we always pay a lot of attention to. Especially for those fragile commodities, we’ve got to be extra careful. Otherwise, if the things we don't want to see happened,we would be responsible and that’ll cause you a lot of inconvenience, too.

B:我想你可以這樣說。包裝安全是我們一向所重視的, 特別是易損壞品,我們可要格外小心。不然的話,當我 們看到不願發生的事發生了,不僅我們要負責,也會給 你們帶來諸多不便。

A:You’re right. But wouldn't it be safer to use wooden cases?

A:你說得對。但是用木箱不是更安全嗎?

B:We sure can if you want us to, but the charge will be much higher.

B:如果你們想要我們這樣做的話,我們保證做到,但是費 用就更髙了。

A:It wouldn't be worth the trouble in that case, would it? Let's still use cartons.

A:要是那樣的話,就不值得麻煩了,不是嗎?我們還是用 紙箱吧。

B:Sure, no problem. As I said, cartons are good enough for goods like this. You don't have to worry about it.

B:好的,沒問題。就像我說的,這種物品紙箱就夠了,你不用擔心。

4、補償貿易商務英語對話

A:Mr. Bell, we've carefully considered your proposal, but we think the compensation trade arrangement suits us better.

A:比爾先生,我們仔細考慮了你們的建議,但我們認爲補 償貿易更適合我方。

B : it suits us fine as well.

B:對我方也很合適。

A:Is it possible to compensate by other products under a compensation trade arrangement?

A:在補償貿易安排下,可以用其他產品償付嗎?

B:Are you suggesting that you’ll supply us the computer software production line according to our price and take your compensation by counter purchase?

B:你是說你們準備以我們的要價提供給我們電腦軟件生 產線,並以回購方式接受貸款補償嗎?

A:Yes,we don't need any computer software right now.

A:是的,但我們目前不需要電腦軟件。

B:What kind of products would you prefer?

B:你們想要什麼產品呢?

A : We'd like the payment by some raw materials such as cotton ,coal or oil.

A:我們希望能以諸如棉花、煤或石油這樣的原材料償還 貨款。

B : Coal and oil are also badly needed in this country. I think we can compensate with cotton.

B:煤和石油也是我們國家的急需商品,我想我們能以棉 花償還貨款。

A:That's fine.

A:那不錯。

B:How long do you expect completion of payment to take?

B:你們打算讓我們多久還清貨款呢?

A:How about 2 years?

A:兩年怎麼樣?

B : I'm afraid Ifs too difficult for us. How about 5 years?

B:對我們來說,這恐怕太困難了,5年怎麼樣?

A:All right. But you need to pay interest.

A:好吧,但你們要支付利息。

B:That is no problem.

B:這沒問題。

以上就是爲大家整理的商務英語問候對話範文的相關內容,希望能夠對大家有所幫助。商務英語雖然難,但是大家主要多努力,多堅持,掌握好的方法,相信通過大家的不懈努力,一定能夠取得不錯的成績。