當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 商務電話常見句型及對話實例

商務電話常見句型及對話實例

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.36W 次

關於商務電話,大家瞭解有多少呢?接下來,小編給大家準備了商務電話常見句型及對話實例,歡迎大家參考與借鑑。

商務電話常見句型及對話實例

Dialogue1 A (A:Jan Wise2 B:Receiver)

A: I speak to k?

B:May I have your name,Please?

A:This is Jan Wise speaking.

B:Hold on,please…I’m sorry,but he’s on another line d4 you care5 to hold?

A:Well,I need to leave in a d6 you take a message,Please?

B:Gertainly.

A:It’s a little complicated… I’m k’s former7 classmate.

B:OK.

A:I was8 supposed9 to meet k for lunch at 12∶30 at Ernierestaurant with a friend of us,Miss White…

B:Ernie…Miss White——OK…

A:But Miss White’s flight10 arrived late,and I need to pick11 her upat the airport now…

B:Airport——OK…

A:So please tell him that the time is changed to 1∶00…

B:One o’clock…

A:And I hear that Miss White likes to eat Chinese food recently,so I want to meet at Beijing restaurant instead12 of Ernie’s. Bythe way,please tell him not to book the table,I have done it al-ready.

B:Beijing restaurant… Chinese food——OK,Miss Wise,I’ll givehim the hing else?

A:That’s k you for trouble13 -bye.

B:Good-bye!

重點句型:

1.I’ll get back to you as3 soon as possible14.

我會盡快回您電話。

2.I’m sorry,but he’s on another line now.

對不起,他在接另一個電話。

d you care to hold?

您要稍等一下嗎?

d you take a message,please?

能不能爲我留下話?

5.I’ll give him the message.

我會轉告他。

hing else?

還有其他事嗎?

’s k you for trouble taken.

就這些,感謝你的耐心。

8.I’m sorry,but he is out of the office right now.

很抱歉,他現在不在辦公室裏。

will he be back?

他什麼時候回來?

10.I wonder15 if you could give a message for me?

你能不能給王先生帶個口信?

Dialogue B (A:Jim Brown B:Receiver)

A: is Jim Brown of the Export Ispeak to ?

B:I’m sorry,but he is out of the office right now.

A:When will he be back?

B:He should be back at any moment.

A:I wonder if you could give a message for me?

B:Yes, a minute.I’ll get a pen.(Pause)OKay,please carry on.

A:There will be a very urgent1 meeting at three o’clock and Iwould like to attend it.

B:OKay,an urgent meeting…three o’clock…May I ask whatit’s regarding2?

A:’s regarding the foreign exchange market and our salesstrategy this year.

B:Shall I tell to prepare any material?

A:Yes,thank you.

B:I’ll let him know,n.

A:Thank you very .

B:Bye.

Dialogue C (A:Mary B:Receiver C:John’s voice)

A: John in?

B:No,can I take a message?

A:No.I really need to talk to him personally.

B:Would you like to leave a message on his voice mail,then?

A:k you.

B:Hold on and I’ll transfer3 you.(Pause)

C:Hi,this is John.I’m not available to take your call,but pleaseleave your name,number and a brief message.I’ll get back toyou as soon as possible.

A:Hi,’s Mary and I really need to talk to you.I won’t beable to go to the party with se call me at 556-3243when you get back.

重點句型:

a minute.I’ll get a pen.

請等一下,我拿支筆。

12.I’ll 1et him know,n.

我會轉告他的,布朗先生。

.I really need to talk to him personally.

不,我真的需要親自跟他說。

d you like to leave a message on his voice mail,then?

那您要不要留話在他的語音信箱裏?

on and I’ll transfer you.

稍候,我會幫您轉過去。

16.I’m not available to take your call,but please your name,number and a brief message.

我現在不能接您的電話,但請您留下您的姓名、電話號碼和簡短留言。

  擴展:和就餐有關的實用英語

1. 尋問餐廳

到國外遊玩,品嚐當地美食是行程重頭戲之一,然而,身爲異鄉人,自然無法知道每家餐廳口碑如何。此時,不妨向飯店中的服務人員詢問,說出自己的喜好及需求,請對方做最佳建議。

是否可介紹一家附近口碑不錯的餐廳?

Could you recommend a nice restaurant near here?

我想去一家價位合理的餐廳。

I want a restaurant with reasonable prices.

我想去一家不會吵雜的餐廳。

I'd like a quiet restaurant.

我想去一家氣氛歡樂、活潑的餐廳。

I'd like a restaurant with cheerful atmosphere

是否可建議這一類的餐廳?

Could you recommend that kind of restaurant?

此地餐廳多集中在那一區?

Where is the main area for restaurants?

這附近是否有中國餐廳?

Is there a Chinese restaurant around here?

這附近是否有價位不貴的餐廳?

Are there any inexpensive restaurants near here?

你知道現在那裏還有餐廳是營業的嗎?

Do you know of any restaurants open now?

我想嘗試一下當地食物。

I'd like to have some local food.

最近的義大利餐廳在那裏?

Where is the nearest Italian restaurant?

2. 餐廳預約

享受異國美食是出國旅遊的樂趣之一,若已打聽好何處有美味,不妨在出發前先打電話詢問是否需訂位,以免興沖沖的出門,卻碰上餐廳客滿的情況。電話預約時,一定要詳細告知餐廳預約時間、人數與名字,並且最好詢問清楚是否需着正式服裝,以免屆時失禮。

我需要預約位子嗎?

Do I need a reservation?

我想要預約3個人的位子。

I'd like to reserve a table for three.

我們共有6個人。

We are a group of six.

我們大約在8點到達。

We'll come around eight o'clock.

我要如何才能到達餐廳?

How can I get there?

我想要預約今晚7點2個人的位子。

I'd like to reserve a table for two at seven tonight.

我很抱歉。今晚的客人相當多。

I'm sorry. We have so many guests this evening.

我們大概需要等多久?

How long is the wait?

9點應該沒問題。

Nine o'clock should be O.K.

今天的推薦餐是什麼?

What do you have for today's special?

我們想要面對花園的位子。

We'd like a table with a view of garden.

沒問題。請給我你的名字。

It's O.K. Your name, please.

我的名字是潔西卡•楊。

My name is Jessica Yang.

餐廳是否有任何服裝上的規定?

Do you have a dress code?

女士是否需着正式服裝?

Could the ladies wear formal dresses?

請不要穿牛仔褲。

No jeans, please.

3. 餐廳點餐篇

到異國品嚐美食可說是旅遊的樂趣之一,然而,若是語言不通,大概就很難品嚐餐廳最受好評的菜色了。因此,學會基本點餐說法,適當的詢問服務生,並表達自己喜好,包管可以讓自己吃得地道又滿足。

請給我菜單。

May I have a menu, please?

是否有中文菜單?

Do you have a menu in Chinese?

在用晚餐前想喝些什麼嗎?

Would you like something to drink before dinner?

餐廳有些什麼餐前酒?

What kind of drinks do you have for an aperitif1?

可否讓我看看酒單?

May I see the wine list?

我可以點杯酒嗎?

May I order a glass of wine?

餐廳有那幾類酒?

What kind of wine do you have?

我想點當地出產的酒。

I'd like to have some local wine.

我想要喝法國紅酒。

I'd like to have French red wine.

是否可建議一些不錯的酒?

Could you recommend some good wine?

我可以點餐了嗎?

May I order, please?

餐廳最特別的菜式是什麼?

What is the specialty2 of the house?

餐廳有今日特餐嗎?

Do you have today's special?

我可以點與那份相同的餐嗎?

Can I have the same dish as that?

我想要一份開胃菜與排餐(魚餐)。

I'd like appetizers3 and meat (fish) dish.

我正在節食中。

I'm on a diet.

我必須避免含油脂(鹽份/糖份)的食物。

I have to avoid food containing fat (salt/sugar).

餐廳是否有供應素食餐?

Do you have vegetarian4 dishes?

你的牛排要如何烹調?

How do you like your steak?

全熟(五分熟/全生)。

Well done (medium/rare),please.