當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語閱讀理解 > 如何和老闆談加薪:十大祕笈助你成功加薪!

如何和老闆談加薪:十大祕笈助你成功加薪!

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.48W 次

ing-bottom: 61.33%;">如何和老闆談加薪:十大祕笈助你成功加薪!

年中了,職場人除了爲如何寫年中總結而煩惱,還要爲到底要不要和老闆談加薪而糾結。很多上班族都不知道如何要求加薪,生怕加薪不成反被裁員。下面介紹十大祕笈,助你成功加薪!

tiate in person
1.面談加薪事宜

Studies that have shown that you are six times more likely to achieve your goal in a negotiation if you make face to face contact with your manager.
研究表明,如果你與經理面談的話,那麼你在談判中成功的概率就會高出六倍之多。

how the manager thinks you're doing
2.詢問經理對你工作的看法

Before making a case that you are a superstar, ask the manager how they perceive your contribution to the firm.
不要急着向經理證明自己工作得多麼出色,先問問他們是如何看待你對公司所作的貢獻的。

what you need to do to merit a raise
3.詢問需要做些什麼才能獲得加薪

Inquire about the company’s standards for issuing raises.
諮詢一下公司有關加薪的標準。

are a memo documenting your achievements
4.把自己的成績記在備忘錄

Keep records of the strides you made over the last year, and any compliments from colleagues and superiors.
把過去的一年中自己取得進步,來自同事或上級的表揚都記錄下來。

your past achievements to make a case for the future
5.用過去的成績來證明自己的未來

Instead of suggesting you deserve a reward for past performance, argue that your record shows how valuable you will be going forward.
與其要求獎勵自己過去的表現,不如用過去的良好記錄證明自己未來大有前途。nteer to work extra shifts or switch departments
6.自願加班或換部門

Make it clear you are eager to meet your company’s needs, whether that means working weekends or nights, or changing teams.
清楚地表明自己願意服從公司安排,無論是週末或晚上加班,還是去其他團隊工作。

your manager take the lead on talking numbers
7.由經理率先開口說具體加薪多少

Your argument should be that a raise is only fair, given the value you will add to your company. Allow the manager to name the dollar amount.
你只需要說明,考慮到自己對公司所做的貢獻,自己的加薪要求是合理的。至於具體加薪多少,就由經理開口來說吧。

whether you deserve a pay cut
8.詢問如果自己薪水減少是否合理

If your raise discussions stall, ask your manager if they think you deserve to make less than you have been making. Point out that inflation is effectively lowering your salary.
如果你的加薪談判碰到了僵局,那就問問你的經理,如果自己來年掙得比現在要少是否合理。要向經理說明,由於通貨膨脹的關係,如果不加薪的話,你的薪水實際上是在減少。

about intangibles like vacation and transportation costs
9.要求非實物獎勵比如假期和交通補貼

If the company can’t give you a straight raise, suggest extra vacation days or perks like a car allowance.
如果公司不能直接給你加薪,那就要求獲得額外假期或者福利,比如車輛補貼。

er intelligence from an older colleague
10.向老員工打探情報

Especially if you’re new to an office, it’s useful to bond with someone who has been there a long time and can tell you how others have gotten raises in the past.
向在公司裏工作了很長時間的老員工打探情報是很有用的,尤其對新員工來說。你可以問問看別人都是怎麼獲得加薪的。