當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語閱讀理解 > 員工心裏話:老闆原來你什麼都不懂

員工心裏話:老闆原來你什麼都不懂

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.37W 次

Small businesses are by definition small: Relatively few employees, relatively cramped work spaces, and functions and responsibilities that often overlap.
正如小企業的定義那樣:它的僱員相對而言比較少,工作地點比較狹窄,功能和崗位職責有重疊之處。

That's why one employee behaving badly is enough to destroy teamwork, ruin morale, and turn a solid business into a dysfunctional mess.
這就是爲什麼一個行爲不端的僱員就足以摧毀整個團隊、動搖軍心,讓整個公司運轉失靈了。

Here are four reasons your employees could think you're an ass:
你的僱員可能認爲他們的老闆是個笨蛋,以下是四個原因:

員工心裏話:老闆原來你什麼都不懂

1. You're a Bill Clinton.
你是克林頓。

Politicians have to be political. (Wow, that was obvious.)
政治家必須玩兒政治。(噢,這是顯而易見的。)

Business owners don't; in fact, engaging in petty political games is probably the worst thing you can do.
生意人可不是這樣;事實上,你應該遠離政治遊戲。

2. You hog the glory.
你貪圖榮譽。

When all you care about is you, employees have no choice but to only care about themselves and not your business.
如果你只關心你自己的話,那你的僱員也只能自顧自,把你的生意扔一邊兒了。

3. You play too many "emergency" cards.
“緊急”牌用得太濫啦!

Great employees automatically pitch in when the chips are down... unless you play too many artificial, "We have to take care of this right now!" cards, whether by whim or just because you can.
優秀的員工在公司遇到緊急情況時會自動投入工作……除非你老是用一些假話來騙他們,例如說“我們一定要馬上解決這件事情!”不管你突發奇想或是你確實可以,都別把這句話用得太濫了。

Then after a while no one pitches in because "emergency" loses its urgency.
一段時間後,沒人會在“緊急”情況時投入工作了,因爲所謂的“緊急”已經失效了。

4. You really are an ass.
你是個徹頭徹尾的笨蛋。

You're the guy who lives and breathes the Golden Rule: He who has the gold makes the rules.
你把這句話奉爲金科玉律——“有錢人是老大”。

So when they see you, your employees think one thing:
這樣每次你的員工見到你都會在心裏偷偷說:

"Ass."
“笨蛋。”