當前位置

首頁 > 英語學習 > 英語閱讀技巧 > 你身上的這10個祕密,狗狗能看出來

你身上的這10個祕密,狗狗能看出來

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.79W 次

1. You’re a generous person (or not)

ing-bottom: 150.23%;">你身上的這10個祕密,狗狗能看出來

1.你是(不是)個大方的人


I make judgments about you based on your actions.

我可以通過你的行爲做出判斷。


2. You don’t like someone

2.你不喜歡某個人


When you have negative feelings about a person, I can hear your breathing pattern change, and even smell the subtle pheremones your body emits.

當你對一個人有負面情緒時,我能聽出你的呼吸變了,甚至能嗅出你身體分泌的細微的信息素。


3. You’re bummed out

3.你很沮喪


I am a master at reading your body language and emotional state. One study found that I can tell if someone’s sad simply by reading facial expressions.

我最擅長理解你的肢體語言和精神狀態了,一項研究發現我們僅僅看錶情就能知道一個人是否傷心。


4. You may have cancer

4.你可能得癌症了


Some of us are being taught to detect different types of cancer by smelling certain chemicals that cancer cells can emit.

我們中有些狗被教會了通過聞癌細胞釋放的特定化學物質來檢測不同類型的癌症。


5. You’re coming home

5.你要到家了


We’ve learned your schedule, and we know roughly when to expect you back at the house each day. I can pick out the sound of your particular car.

我們已經瞭解了你的日程,大概知道你每天什麼時間要到家,我能分辨出你的車獨特的聲音。


6. Your baby is weak

6.你的寶寶很脆弱


I know your little one is a member of my pack, and I also know she’s the most vulnerable. Because I have a strong instinct to guard my family members, I can be extremely protective.

我知道你的寶寶是我要照顧的一份子,我也知道她是最脆弱的。因爲我有強烈的本能要保護家庭成員,所以我會極力保護大家。


7. You need protection

7.你需要保護


I can smell the adrenaline your body releases when you’re scared, and I’m also more vigilant anytime someone in the household is missing.

我能嗅出你害怕時體內分泌的腎上腺素,有家人不在家時我也會變得更警惕。


8. You’re not feeling well

8.你不舒服


We can be trained to sniff out everything from a drop in your blood sugar to a migraine. A growing number of epileptic patients are getting dogs that alert them to a seizure before it happens.

我們可以被訓練來嗅出你血糖下降了或患了偏頭痛,越來越多的癲癇患者都在養狗以便能在發病前就得到警告。


9. You’re a sucker for our puppy dog eyes

9.你容易被我們撒嬌的小眼神所騙


Researchers have found that your body releases the hormone oxytocin (the same chemical that’s released when you look at your baby) when we make eye contact with you. So there’s a reason we gaze at you lovingly when we want something: It works.

研究人員發現和我們有眼神交流時你體內會分泌後葉催產素(就是你看你的寶寶時分泌的化學物質),所以我們想要東西時就會親切地盯着你看,很有用的。


10. What your intentions are

10.你要做什麼


I can pick up nearly imperceptible signals in your body language—a darting of your eyes—that tell me what you’re planning.

我能感受到你的肢體語言如一個眼神中不易察覺的東西,從而知道你要做什麼。


(翻譯:菲菲)