當前位置

首頁 > 英語詞彙 > 常用英語單詞 > 除了sad, 如何用英文表達悲傷?

除了sad, 如何用英文表達悲傷?

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.53W 次

Some days aren't as good as others. In fact, you may feel sad from time to time. It's important to learn how to express sadness when you are feeling down. Also, you should know what to say when someone else is unhappy.

除了sad, 如何用英文表達悲傷?

人生不如意十之八九,事實上,你有時會感到悲傷。當你情緒低落時,學會如何表達悲傷是很重要的。另外,當別人難過的時候,你也應該知道該說些什麼。


Structures Used to Express Sadness

表達悲傷的結構


The examples used in this section are in the present continuous tense to express feeling sad at the moment of speaking. You can also use these expressions in different tenses.

本節中使用的例子是用現在進行時態來表達說話時的悲傷。你也可以在不同時態中使用這些表達方式。


Informal:

非正式的:


Use these informal forms when speaking to close friends and family. Preceding each set of sentences, an example shows how to construct the sentence, including the Subject and "to be" verb:

當與親密的朋友和家人交談時,使用這些非正式的形式。在每組句子之前,有一個例子說明如何構造句子,包括主語和表示將來的“to be”動詞:


Subject + be + feeling down about something

主語+be+feeling down about something

I'm feeling down about work lately.

最近我對工作感到沮喪。


She's feeling down about her grades.

她對自己的成績很沮喪。


Subject + be + upset about something

主語+ be + upset about something

I'm upset about my friends.

我對我的朋友很失望。


Tom's upset about his boss. He's too hard on him!

老闆總讓湯姆很困擾。他對他太苛刻了!


Subject + be + sad about something

主語+ be + sad about something

I'm sad about the situation at work.

我對工作中的情況感到難過。


Jennifer's sad about her mother.

詹妮弗爲她的媽媽感到難過。


Formal:

正式:


Use these more formal forms when speaking to people at work or with those whom you don't know well.

當你和工作中的人或和你不熟悉的人交談時,使用這些更正式的形式。


Subject + be + out of sorts

主語 + be + out of sorts

I'm sorry. I'm out of sorts today. I'll be better tomorrow.

我很抱歉。我今天心情不好。明天我會好起來的。


Peter is out of sorts today. Ask him tomorrow.

彼得今天心情不好。明天問他。


Subject + do not + feel well

主語 + do not + feel well


Doug doesn't feel well today.

道格今天感覺不舒服。


I don't feel well. I'm going to the doctor.

我感覺不舒服。我要去看醫生。


Expressing Sadness With Idioms

用習語表達悲傷


Idioms are expressions that don't literally mean what they say, such as: "It's raining cats and dogs." The expression doesn't mean that cats and dogs are falling out of the sky. English uses common idioms when speaking about sadness:


Subject + be + feeling blue about something

主語 + be + feeling blue about something

Jack is feeling blue about his relationship with his girlfriend.

傑克對他和女朋友的關係感到鬱悶。


Our teacher said he was feeling blue about life last night.

我們老師說他昨晚對生活的想法很消極。


Subject + be + in the dumps about something

主語 + be + in the dumps about something

We're in the dumps about our financial situation.

我們陷入了財務困境。


Kelly is in the dumps about her horrible job.

凱莉對她那份糟糕的工作感到厭煩。


Showing Concern

表達關懷


When someone tells you he is sad, it's important to express concern. Here are some common phrases to show that you care.

當有人告訴你他很難過時,表達關心是很重要的。這裏有一些常用短語來表達你的關心。


Informal:

非正式:


Bummer

真倒黴。


I feel you.

我感同身受。


Tough luck.

真倒黴。


I can't believe that. That's horrible / disgusting / not fair

我不敢相信。那真可怕/噁心/不公平。


Examples of informal expressions of concern include:

非正式表達的例子包括:


I feel you. Life isn't always easy.

我感同身受,生活並非總是那麼容易。


Bummer, but keep trying. You'll find a good job eventually.

真倒黴,但繼續努力吧。你最終將會找到一個好工作。


Formal:

正式:


I'm sorry to hear that.

聽到這個消息我很難過。


That's too bad.

那太糟糕了。


What can I do to help?

我能做些什麼來幫助你?


Is there anything I can do for you?

我能爲你做點什麼嗎?


Would you like to talk about it?

你想不想聊一聊?


Some examples of formal expressions of concern are:

表達關心的正式方式:


I'm sorry to hear that. What can I do to help?

聽到這個消息我很難過。我能幫什麼忙嗎?


That's too bad. Would you like to talk about it?

那太糟糕了。你想聊聊嗎?


If you see that someone is sad, but that person is not telling you, use the following phrases to get her to open up about her feelings.

如果你看到某人很傷心,但是那個人沒有告訴你,用下面的短語讓她說出她的感受。在幫助感到悲傷的朋友或同事時,詢問一些提示性的問題,例如:


Ask prompting questions when helping a friend or colleague who is feeling sad, such as:


What's the matter?

怎麼了?


You seem sad. Tell me all about it.

你看起來很難過,說說吧,怎麼了。


Why the long face?

爲什麼拉長個臉?


Example Dialogues

示例對話


These dialogues will help you and a friend or fellow student practice expressing sadness or concern.

這些對話將幫助你和你的朋友或同學練習表達悲傷或擔憂。


At work:

工作時:


Colleague 1: Hi Bob. I'm feeling out of sorts today.

同事1:你好,鮑勃。我今天感覺不舒服。


Colleague 2: I'm sorry to hear that. What seems to be the problem?

同事2:聽到這個我很難過。有什麼問題嗎?


Colleague 1: Well, I'm really upset about the changes at work.

同事1:嗯,我對工作中的變化感到很不安。


Colleague 2: I know it's been difficult for everyone.

同事2:我知道這對每個人都很困難。


Colleague 1: I just don't understand why they had to change our team!

同事1:我就是不明白他們爲什麼要改變我們的團隊!


Colleague 2: Sometimes management does things we don't understand.

同事2:有時候管理層會做一些我們不理解的事情。


Colleague 1: It make no sense! I just don't feel well.

同事1:沒道理!我只是覺得不舒服。


Colleague 2: Maybe you need some time off work.

同事2:也許你需要休息一下。


Colleague 1: Yes, maybe that's it.

同事1:是的,也許就是這樣。


Colleague 2: Is there anything I can do to help?

同事2:我能幫什麼忙嗎?


Colleague 1: No, just talking about it makes me feel a little better.

同事1:不,只是說說而已,感覺好多了。


Colleague 2: Feel free to talk to me anytime.

同事2:隨時可以和我交談。


Colleague 1: Thanks. I appreciate it.

同事1:謝謝。我很感激


Colleague 2: No problem.

同事2:沒有問題。


Between friends:

朋友間:


Sue: Anna, what's the matter?

蘇:安娜,怎麼了?


Anna: Nothing. I'm fine.

安娜:沒什麼。我很好。


Sue: You seem sad. Tell me all about it.

蘇:你看起來很傷心。告訴我怎麼了。


Anna: OK, I'm in the dumps about Tom.

安娜:好吧,我對湯姆很失望。


Sue: Bummer. What seems to be the problem?

蘇:笨蛋。有什麼問題嗎?


Anna: I don't think he loves me anymore.

安娜:我覺得他不再愛我了。


Sue: Really! Are you sure about that?

蘇:真的!你確定嗎?


Anna: Yes, I saw him yesterday with Mary. They were laughing and having a great time.

安娜:是的,我昨天看見他和瑪麗在一起。他們在笑,玩得很開心。


Sue: Well, maybe they were just studying together. It doesn't mean he's leaving you.

蘇:嗯,也許他們只是在一起學習。這並不意味着他要離開你。


Anna: That's what I keep telling myself. Still, I'm feeling blue.

安娜:這就是我一直告訴自己的。不過,我還是覺得很沮喪。


Sue: Is there anything I can do?

蘇:我能做些什麼嗎?


Anna: Yes, let's go shopping!

安娜:是的,我們去購物吧!


Sue: Now you're talking. A nice new pair shoes would help you feel much better.

蘇:現在你在說話。一雙漂亮的新鞋會讓你感覺好多了。


Anna: Yes, maybe that's what I really need. Not a boyfriend but some beautiful new shoes.

安娜:是的,也許這就是我真正需要的。不是男朋友,而是一些漂亮的新鞋。