當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 表達悲傷失望情緒的英語口語

表達悲傷失望情緒的英語口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.59W 次

白費力了.

***It was a waste of effort.

*waste "浪費"、"白搭",effort表示"努力"、"費盡力氣".

My effort was wasted.

***All my effort went down the drain. 白費勁.

*(go) down the drain:(to be) wasted; (to get) very much worse 被浪費掉;變得非常糟糕
It's just money down the drain, you know. 你要知道.這是白白丟錢.
Safety standards have gone down the drain. 安全標準根本不管用了.
提示:如果在口語中能偶爾用上這個短語的話,還是很出彩的.

***a wild-goose chase

*wild goose表示"過路的大雁",chase意爲"追趕".會話中常用.

Did you find him. (你找到他了嗎?)

No, he led me on a wild-goose chase. (沒有,白費了半天勁.)

表達悲傷失望情緒的英語口語




What a pity! 太遺憾了!

What a shame! (多倒黴!)

Isn't it though? (就是呀!)

What a bummer!

Bummer! *口語中用來表示事情的進展不像自己所想象的那樣.

*bummer:a disappointing or unpleasant situation 失望(或不愉快)的局面
It's a real bummer that she can't come. 她不能來,實在令人失望.
此單詞在口語中很常見.

Too bad! (太糟糕了.)

That's too bad!




失望

***What a disappointment!真讓人失望!

I didn't get a raise. What a disappointment! (沒有給我提薪,真讓人失望!)

That's too bad. (太遺憾了.)

***What a let-down!

*let-down:something that is disappointing because it is not as good as you expected it to be 令人失望的事;失望;沮喪

I'm disappointed with it.

This is disappointing.(這真令人掃興.)




前功盡棄.

***All that for nothing. *事情進展得不那麼順利時,表示"我費了那麼大的勁兒,我作出了那麼多的努力,可是...".

It was all a waste.

It was all for nothing.

你真讓我失望.

You let me down.

I'm sorry I didn't come to your wedding. (對不起,我沒能參加你的婚禮.)

Yeah, you let me down. (是啊,我很失望.)

You disappointed me.




我真失策.

***I blew it. *常用俚語,表示'失敗"、"失策"、"幹了一件蠢事".

I blew it. I lost the customer. (我真失策,失去了那個客戶.)

Make sure it doesn't happen again. (再也不要發生這樣的事了.)

I screwed up.

I messed up. (我給搞砸了.)

It's all my fault. (全都是我的錯.)




毫無辦法.

It can't be helped.

There's nothing you can do about it. (這事一點兒辦法都沒有.)

純屬浪費時間.

It's a waste of time.

How was it? (怎麼樣?)

It was a waste of time talking to him. (跟他談話,純屬浪費時間.)




我提不起精神來做事.

I don't feel like doing anything.

I don't feel like doing anything today. (我今天什麼都不想幹.)

Come on! Let's get moving. (好了好了,咱們趕快點兒吧.)

I don't have any enthusiasm for life. (這輩子沒什麼能讓我提起興趣來.)




我的心都碎了.

My heart broke.

I felt heart broken.

我的內心充滿了悲傷.

My heart has been filled with grief. *be filled with... 表示"充滿......",grief 表示"極度悲傷"、"悲嘆".




沒人能知道我的感受.

No one can understand how I really feel.

Please talk to me. (請跟我說說吧.)

No one can understand how I really feel. (沒人能明白我的真實感受.)

No one can relate to me.

Nobody understands my feelings.




他滿臉憂愁.

He looks melancholy.

He has a melancholy look.

今天,他看上去很鬱悶. He looks gloomy today.
***gloomy 常用來形容"(天氣等的)陰沉沉的",在此表示"煩悶、憂鬱的感覺".