當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 醫學英語 > 醫院常用英語口語表達帶翻譯

醫院常用英語口語表達帶翻譯

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 8.7K 次

作爲一名醫務人員,瞭解一些常用的英語口語表達也是很有必要的,下面是本站小編爲大家整理的醫院常用英語口語,以供大家學習參考。

醫院常用英語口語表達帶翻譯
  醫院常用英語口語

I hate injections, Can I take the medicine orally? 我不喜歡打針,能吃些口服藥嗎?

Can it be cured? 能治好麼?

Will it get worse? 能變壞嗎?

What could it be? 可能是什麼病呢?

What do you think? 你認爲怎樣?

Can anything be done for pain? 對於這種疼痛,有沒有辦法呢?

Will it go away by itself ( soon)? 它能自然(很快)痊癒嗎?

When shall I come back? 我什麼時候再來?

Will there be a recurrence? 這病會復發嗎?

Does this medicine have any side-effects? 這藥有副作用嗎? 1

What kind of food should I eat? Should I have a special diet? 我應該吃什麼樣的飲食,我需要吃特別的飲食嗎?

Will surgery necessary? 需要做手術嗎?

Will it take long to recover? 很久才能恢復嗎?

lIs it right to move around and do some exercises? 可以在地上走走,鍛鍊鍛鍊嗎?

Is it serious? 情況嚴重嗎?

Is there any danger? 有危險嗎?

What could be the cause?可能是什麼原因呢?

What should I do if I have another attack? 我若是再犯,該怎麼辦呢?

Isn't there any good medicine for it? 沒有什麼好藥嗎?

What kind of medicine is this? 這是一種什麼藥呢?

I'm not feeling well. 我覺得不舒服。

I'm feeling very bad. 我覺得很不舒服。

I don't feel myself lately. 我最近感到不舒服。

What shall(should) I do? 我該怎麼辦?

Should I stay in the hospital? 我需要住院嗎?

The pain seems less. 我的疼痛有些減輕。

Whateverr you say. 聽從你的意見。

Since two or three weeks. 大約兩三週前。

About when? 大約在什麼時間了?

Is it contagious? 這病傳染嗎?

I feel dizzy(feverish, shivery, sleepy, like vomiting, nauseous itching, weak, irritated). 我感到頭暈(發燒,發冷,發睏,想吐,噁心,癢,虛弱,急躁)。 I have pils(a bad cough, a dry cough, a sore stomach a pain in the small of my back). 我有痔瘡(劇烈的咳嗽,乾咳,胃痛,腰背部痛)。

  醫院常用英語口語表達

What can do for you?

你有什麼事?

May I help you?

我能幫你什麼忙?

Please take a seat!

please sit down!

請坐。

Wait a moment, please.

請等一等。

Sorry to have kept you waiting.

對不起讓你久等了。

It is not serious.

病情不嚴重。

Don't worry.

There is nothing to worry about.

不必顧慮。

You need a thorough examination.

你需要做一個全面檢查。

You will have to stay in hospital for sevral days.

你需要在醫院裏住幾夭。

We think that you had better be hospitalized.

我們認爲你最好住進醫院來。

You should stay in bed for a few days.

你需要臥牀幾天。

You can keep on working.

You can carry on with your work.

可以繼續工作。

You should be very careful for a week or two.

這一兩週內,你需要很注意。

Try to relax and keep calm.

儘量放鬆保持鎮靜。

You'll soon be all right.

你很快就會好起來的。

1'm sure this medicine will help you a great deal.

這藥對你肯定會很有效的。

Feeling well again is a rather slow process, I'm afraid.

恐怕痊癒將是一個很慢的過程。

You will have to wait for twenty minutes.

你需要等20分鐘。

Complete recovery will take a rather long time.

徹底恢復需要一段很長的時間。

You will have to come here for periodical check-ups.

你需要定期來門診檢查。

If you feel worse, please come back to the clinic right away.

要是你覺着病加重了,就請馬上來門診。

  醫生實用英語口語表達

If you feel worried, don't hesitate to go to the clinic anytime, day or night.

你要覺着難受,無論白天黑夜都趕緊上醫院看去。

I'll come right away.

我馬上就來。

I'm going to make arrangements for your admission.

我去給你安排住院。

Please come with your interpreter next time.

下次請帶翻譯來。

Do you understand what I'm saying?

你明白我的話嗎?

Is there anything else you would like me to explain to you?

你看在哪些方面還需要解釋呢?

Shall I explain it again?

需等我海解釋一遍嗎?

If the trouble persists come back again.

要是情況還不見好,就請你再來門診吧。

There doesn't seem to be anything serious, but we'11 take an x-ray just to be certain.

不象有什麼嚴重情況,但還是要拍張x線片肯定一下。

Please wait until we get the result of the x-ray (blood test).

請等一下,我們需要看一下X線片(驗血)的結果。

It's difficult to say just now exactly what's wrong.

現在還不好說是什麼問題。

This is quite common among people of your age.

在您這樣歲數人當中,這可太尋常了。

This often happens to people of your age.

這種情況經常發生在你這樣歲數的人。

This often occurs at your age.

這就經常出在你這種歲數上。

This kind of illness usually occurs among people whose work requires a lot of concentration(who undergo a lot of stress).

這種病通常發生在工作要求精神高度集中的(精神緊張的)人們當中。

I suggest you do some light exercises.

我建議你做些輕微的鍛鍊。

I suggest you have a course of acupuncture.

我自頗胞一個療程的鍼灸。

I suggest that you get physiotherapy treatment.

我建議你作理療。

I suggest that you take Chinese herbs.

我建議你吃中藥。

I would like to transfer you to the gynecology (surgery, dermatology, urology department).

我要將你轉到婦科(外科、皮科、泌尿科)去。

Your WBC(RBC, hemoglobin, urine stool, sputum) should be checked.

你的白細胞(紅細胞,血紅蛋白,尿,大便,痰)需要檢查一下。

A smear should be taken.

需要做個塗片。

A culture should be done.

需要做個培養。

Please don't eat anything tomorrow morning before blood test.

明早查血以前不要吃東西。

Please wait for the result of your hemoglobin test.

請等一下你的血紅蛋白化驗結果。

What's your trouble?

你哪裏覺着不好?


猜你喜歡:

1.生活常用英語口語大全

2.英語口語必會109句

3.常用英語口語100句

4.每日英語口語:如何地道表達“無語”

5.超全面的實用簡潔英語口語大全

6.實用出國旅遊常用英語口語大全