當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 醫學英語 > 看醫生常用英語口語表達

看醫生常用英語口語表達

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.47W 次

如今沒有一口流利的英語,瞭解一些簡單的日常英語對話技巧也是很有必要的!今天本站小編在這裏爲大家分享一些看醫生常用英語口語表達,希望這些實用口語會對大家有所幫助!

ing-bottom: 100%;">看醫生常用英語口語表達
  看醫生常用英語口語篇一

So, you say that you are having problems with bleeding or bruising.

你說你有出血和淤青的問題。

Yes, I am.

是的。

Can you tell me what you mean by that? Do you bleed or bruise easily?

你能告訴我那是什麼意思嗎?你很容易出血或者有淤青?

Yes, every time I scrape myself or bump into something I get bruised.

是的,每次一擦傷或者撞到什麼東西我就有淤青了。

Have you always had this problem, or is it just a recent development?

一直以來就有這個問題嗎,還是最近才這樣?

I noticed that the problems started about the time I started shaving.

我第一次剃鬚的時候我注意到了這個問題。

Do your gums bleed when you brush your teeth?

當你刷牙的時候牙齒出血嗎?

Yes, quite a lot.

是的,出血很多。

Do you have any trouble stopping the bleeding?

止血有什麼問題嗎?

Oh, yes, even from the most minor cuts.

有問題,甚至一個小傷口止血都有問題。

How long does it take to stop the bleeding?

止血需要多長時間?

At least ten or 15 minutes.

至少10-15分鐘。

Are there any other members of your family with bleeding tendencies?

你家裏還有其他人有出血傾向嗎?

No, not that I know of.

據我所知沒有。

Have you ever needed a blood transfusion, or have you given blood recently?

你曾經輸過血嗎?最近獻過血嗎?

I don't like needles, so I don't give blood, but I needed a transfusion after a car accident a fewyears ago; when I was 15.

我不喜歡針頭,所以我不獻血。但是我15歲的時候出了車禍輸過血。

Do you remember how many units of blood you received?

你記得當時他們給你輸了多少單位的血嗎?

No. I don't remember, sorry.

不記得了,抱歉。

Do you know what your blood type is?

你知道你是什麼血型嗎?

I think it's AB negative, but I'm not sure.

我想是AB型陰性,但是我不確定。

  看醫生常用英語口語篇二

Do you have regular bowel movements?

你的排便規律嗎?

No, sometimes I get constipated and sometimes I have diarrhea.

不規律,有時我便祕,有時我腹瀉。

When you say you have diarrhea, do you mean the stool is very loose, or that you have to go tothe toilet more frequently?

你說你腹瀉,是指大便稀,得頻繁上廁所?

I have to go four or five times a day.

我一天去四、五次。

When you have to go, do you have to go quickly?

當你不得不去的時候,很急嗎?

Yes, I have real problems holding it.

是的,我總是憋不住。

Could you describe your stool?

你能描述一下大便嗎?

The last time it was loose and watery, but very dark.

上次的大便很稀,呈水樣,還黑。

Do you have any problems flushing it down at all?

大便從馬桶沖走有問題嗎?

No, I haven't noticed anything like that.

沒注意過

Has there been any blood or mucus in the stool?

糞便裏有血或者黏液嗎?

Yes, I have noticed some blood, but no mucus.

有,我注意到一引起血跡,但是沒有黏液。

Is it mixed in with the stool or is it just there on the paper when you wipe yourself?

血是混在糞便裏,還是隻是在廁紙上有血?

It seems to be mixed in with the stool, Doctor.

好像是混在糞便裏的,醫生。

I see. And when you are constipated, do you take laxatives, or do you give yourself an enema?

懂了。當你便祕的時候,你吃瀉藥嗎,或者灌腸?

If I can't go for three days, only the laxative helps.

如果我三天都沒去廁所,那只有吃瀉藥有作用了。

Do you feel bloated when you are constipated?

當你便祕的時候腹脹嗎?

Yes, occasionally, but the laxative helps with that too.

是的,偶爾脹,從是吃了瀉藥就不脹了。

Do you have any problems with excessive wind or belching?

排氣有什麼問題嗎,比如打嗝?

No, not particularly.

沒有什麼特別的。

  看醫生常用英語口語篇三

it actually painful to have a bowel movement?

a.你排便的時候感到疼嗎?

Does it hurt when you open your bowels?

你嘗過瀉藥嗎?

you ever tried taking any laxatives that you can get at a chemist's?

b.瀉藥可以從藥劑師那拿到。

Do you take anything for your bowels?

你針對便祕用過什麼藥嗎?

your stomach ever feel distended?

c.你感到胃脹嗎?

Do you ever feel bloated when you are constipated?

當你感到便祕的時候你感到脹嗎?

you have wind moving around in your bowels?

d.你覺得腸道里有氣體嗎?

Do you feel gassy?

你覺得腸道里有氣體嗎?

you pass wind?

你放屁嗎?

Do you break wind?

你放屁嗎?

you have a tendency towards flatulence?

f.你感到有胃腸脹氣的傾向嗎?

Do you ever suffer from excessive wind?

你得過脹氣嗎?


猜你喜歡:

1.醫生常用英語口語

2.醫務人員常用英語口語

3.醫院看病常用英語口語

4.醫院常用英語口語

5.護士常用英語口語