當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 銀行英語 > 銀行英語口語-回答客戶問題

銀行英語口語-回答客戶問題

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.13W 次

下面是本站小編整理的銀行英語口語-回答客戶問題,以供大家學習參考。

padding-bottom: 100%;">銀行英語口語-回答客戶問題

Customer: Excuse me , but can I draw on my account for payment of things I buy in China ?

顧客:勞駕,請問我能不能提取存款嘗付我在中國買東西的費用?

Clerk: Certainly, sir. How much do you draw?

職員:當然可以,先生。您要取多少錢?

Customer: RMB 8,000 please. Would you please tell me my balance?

顧客:請給我人民幣8,000元。請把我帳號上的節餘金額告訴我好嗎?

Clerk: Yes, sir. Your balance is RMB 34,000.

職員:好的,先生。你的帳戶餘額是人民幣34000元。

Customer: I am sorry, but may I ask one more question?

顧客:對不起,我能不能再問一個問題?

Clerk: Of course, please do. What is it?

職員:當然可以了。請問是什麼問題?

Customer: What is the interest rate for the saving account?

顧客:儲蓄存款的利率是多少?

Clerk: The detailed information is on the board. Please go and see it.

職員:詳細的情況在那塊利率牌上。請去那裏看看吧。

Customer: Many thanks.

顧客:非常感謝

  Dialogue Tow

  對話(2)

Customer: Excuse me, but could you help me?

顧客:對不起,能幫我一個忙嗎?

Clerk: With pleasure. What can I do for you?

職員:很高興爲您效勞。我能爲您做些什麼?

Customer: Could you tell me where I can find Mr Zhang?

顧客:請告訴我張先生在哪裏,好嗎?

Clerk: Sure Miss. Mr Zhang is upstairs.

職員:沒問題,小姐。張先生在樓上。

Customer: Thank you very much.

顧客:非常感謝。

Clerk: Not at all, miss.

職員:不客氣,小姐。

  Dialogue Three

  對話(3)

Customer: Do you charge for cheques?

顧客:請問,兌換支票你們收手續費嗎?

Clerk: Yes we do. Each cheque you write will cost RMB 2.

職員:是的,我們收手續費。您每開一張支票就要花人民幣2元。

Customer: Do I have to deposit a large sum of money if I want to open a chequing-savings account?

顧客:如果我要開一個支票儲蓄帳戶,我必須存一大筆錢嗎?

Clerk: Not necessarily, sir.

職員:不一定的,先生。

Customer: Regarding the interest rate, what is the difference between a savings account and checking account?

顧客:在利率方面,儲蓄存款和支票存款有什麼不同?

Clerk: Not big difference, sir.

職員:沒有太大的區別,先生。

Customer: I see. I would like to open a checking account. Will 300 dollars be enough for a minimum deposit?

顧客:我知道了。我想開一個支票存款帳戶。300美圓作最低存款額夠了嗎?

Clerk: Definitely.

職員:足夠了。